Resident Evil 0 new @ FYE 9.99

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']I seen a sale tag on RE:0 today but it was at $14.99, unless they just didn't bother to change the tags.[/quote]
My FYE is almost as bad as CC about changing/updating tags.

I'm in the middle of playing through it right now. It's pretty much just more RE, with little difference, because of having 2 characters. If you enjoyed the other RE's, then this is definitely worth the money.

FYE is a store
For Your Entertainment
Also might be applicable at Coconuts or Saturday Matinee stores, since they're all owned by the same parent company.

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Is this game any good??[/quote]

it is so, so good. one of the main reasons I got a gamecube was to play the res evil games. If you liked the others, you will like this, but this has some quality production values.

[quote name='ThrashM']Thanks. Too bad I never heard of it here in MA, or any of the stores you mentioned.[/quote]

Strawberries is owned by the same company too and I know I've seen one of those in MA...

RE games are pretty much pick up and play, they explain everything to you in reports you find any how.

My question is if they;re selling RE0 for 10 bucks how much is RE:nemesis going for??

Strawberries?? Damn I just came back from the mall looking for those stores and didnt bother with Strawberries. Thanks for the info though.

the game is good. i like that game. the monkeys are the most annoying enemies in the game. i like the last boss though. i dont remember getting scared, but RE2 did.

[quote name='alongx']FYE is a store
For Your Entertainment
Also might be applicable at Coconuts or Saturday Matinee stores, since they're all owned by the same parent company.[/quote]

am i coming out of your ass? i mean, are you shitting me? i didnt know saturday matinee was owned by the same company as fye....will they take fye store credit? and are the deals at fye the same deals that saturday matinee have and vice versa?

FYE is terribly over priced and the one near me in the evil mall hardly has any games, just CD and DVDs for way too much.

[quote name='Gosha']I can confirm this. I just picked up a copy on saturday at the Puyallup, WA FYE.[/quote]
i did too........
the 1st visit to that store since it was camelot music (in TX anyway).........and i had been eyeing that game for a while cause the RE remake was 9.99$ used at hastings and this was 39.99$ USED to this day.....i kept wanting it to go down, cause regardless of the mediocre scores, i really wanted to play it...........(especially since i only owned 2 gc games since i got it about 1 1/2 yrs ago- WW and MP...well RE0 and nba street2 now)
.......i just got past the train and im in the mansion...........it seems pretty cool........they just gave it a washed out look (not color wise....its hard to explain - but it still looks cool - i suppose its to make it LOOK as if it occured before the REmake...and they figured itd be dumb for the prequel to out shine the the other "newer in story" one for GC....i guess).........
...nut thats the best 10$ ive spent on a game that i didnt know what to expect (as i said all the reviews were mediocre-and claimed if u liked the others ...then youd like this one - and i loved the others....but i didnt want that to be the reason i liked this - i wanted a good game regardless ----and it is.....as far as i can tell...i obviously dont know the storyline....but other than that its DEFINATELY worth 10 bucks.......especially if you are low on GC games like i was - i want my $$ worth out of the system (or as close as i can get)!!

b1[quote name='Gosha']I can confirm this. I just picked up a copy on saturday at the Puyallup, WA FYE.[/quote]
i did too........
the 1st visit to that store since it was camelot music (in TX anyway).........and i had been eyeing that game for a while cause the RE remake was 9.99$ used at hastings and this was 39.99$ USED to this day.....i kept wanting it to go down, cause regardless of the mediocre scores, i really wanted to play it...........(especially since i only owned 2 gc games since i got it about 1 1/2 yrs ago- WW and MP...well RE0 and nba street2 now)
.......i just got past the train and im in the mansion...........it seems pretty cool........they just gave it a washed out look (not color wise....its hard to explain - but it still looks cool - i suppose its to make it LOOK as if it occured before the REmake...and they figured itd be dumb for the prequel to out shine the the other "newer in story" one for GC....i guess).........
...nut thats the best 10$ ive spent on a game that i didnt know what to expect (as i said all the reviews were mediocre-and claimed if u liked the others ...then youd like this one - and i loved the others....but i didnt want that to be the reason i liked this - i wanted a good game regardless ----and it is.....as far as i can tell...i obviously dont know the storyline....but other than that its DEFINATELY worth 10 bucks.......especially if you are low on GC games like i was - i want my $$ worth out of the system (or as close as i can get)!!

Just called two FYE stores and I've gotten prices ranging from $19.99 to $49.99. Is the $9.99 price supposed to come up after it's been scanned? Thanks!

oh man, as of last nite I found myself over 300 miles away from home for no good reason...

I was walking in a mall a few minutes ago and saw an FYE store and walked in,

RE0 $10 in the house!! too bad the store sold over priced cds tho...

this is the 2nd game I bought today too! I purchased a $15 Metroid Prime used at gamecrazy in the morning...

both games arent Player choice versions too! OG boxes!

crazy things happen when u have a few extra money...

i saw it at the hulen mall fye in ft. worth for $9.99 as well. almost bought it, but didn't know enough about it so i backed out

I bought one ($9.99 RE0 that is) a few days ago . . . had a red sale tag on it.

Still-sealed non-player's-choice copy . . . not sure I have time to play it . . . anyone interested in a trade?

What do you have? Used but complete games acceptable.

Ron

Just bought it yesterday at Saturday Matinee for $9.99. They also had it at Coconuts for $9.99, so I think all the TWEC(TransWorld) stores should have it on sale for $9.99. It's a sale sticker so it might change tomorrow.

Picked up RE Zero today for $9.99, they had plenty of copies because nobody knew about it. They are also still doing the Buy 2 Get $5 off, Buy 3 get $10 off, and Buy 4+ get $5 off each game sale, though the manager gave some BS about it only applying to non-sale items (which it doesn't say on the sign at all).

The one around me was out of it... ironically they had almost every 4.99 GC title that was out of stock at the CC down the road while (which, by the way, had plenty of copies of RE0)... go figure

I plan on going in to pickup Splinter Cell : Pandora Tomorrow also. Do I need an ad to reference the buy 2 get $5 off deal or should I just mention it. Are there signs up? What if the clerk says no? Punch him in the face and pretend nothing happened? Thanks!

It was sale tagged (red) at $9.99. There were many little signs up detailing the sale, but the cashier was clueless, he had to ask his manager about it. This discount does not apply to sale titles by the way (such as RE 0).

bread's done
Back