Resident Evil 2 $27 and Resident Evil 3 $22 at Amazon.com

Nice find. I really liked code veronica on the dreamcast but i haven't played RE2 since the ps1. I might pick it up for nostalgia's sake.

[quote name='da2730da']19.79 resident evil 3
24.79 resident evil 2
respectivly now ^_^
i think they ran out and got more or something..also put down the price ^_^[/quote]

the 19.79 price is sold by Hubba games not Amazon. From the looks of their return policy, it doesn't seem that good.....

If a product is refused for delivery because you don't want the purchase any longer or you've found it elsewhere for a lower price, you will be assessed a restocking fee for this product of up to 25% and shipping fees will not be refunded. We do not price match any competitor.

If you return an opened non defective item and tell us it's sealed, we will process a return but a 75% restocking fee will be charged.

[quote name='da2730da']19.79 resident evil 3
24.79 resident evil 2
respectivly now ^_^
i think they ran out and got more or something..also put down the price ^_^[/quote]

Now sold by Hubbagames instead of amazon which adds shipping because you don't get super saver I think.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Still excessive for decade-old games (since they are just straight PS1 ports), even though they are great games.[/quote]

Seriously. The price on these makes it strictly for collectors.

Hmm...you're right. Can anyone clarify whether these are factory sealed or not? Most likely not, since they've gone out of print. If this is the case, I'm not interested. =/ I'm way too anal about the condition of my games, unfortunately.

[quote name='johnnypark']Really? I played it on the N64 and really liked how it looked. Granted, my only comparison was the PS1, and the extra RAM cartridge allowed a higher resolution for all the rendered stuff. The FMVs were obviously compressed to hell, but it definitely didn't look bad.

And these are some good prices on these games, for anyone who's been after them. I already own both, but thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

most reviews indicate that the N64 version was in fact better graphically, it rendered in a higher res. The problem is the N64 blur filter

[quote name='rothgar24']Now sold by Hubbagames instead of amazon which adds shipping because you don't get super saver I think.[/QUOTE]

oops confused Huba w/ another seller my bad...

Hmm it does say new, and someone confirmed that they ordered a copy or 2 of HUbbagames on this thread. If they can confirm it is indeed factory sealed...

[quote name='expane']AVOID HUBBAGAMES at all costs. way too much for shipping, long waits, and in general they are just an evil 3rd party amazon gimp fest. I suspect they buy stuff from amazon then resell it and charge the shipping and a few dollars more.

It always seems to happen that amazon has a deal, it sells out fast, and magically hubbagames has a similar price in stock a day later...[/quote]

I ordered both games yesterday, and they shipped today from hubbagames. Shipping was only like $2.49 too. They seem like a great seller to me.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I ordered both games yesterday, and they shipped today from hubbagames. Shipping was only like $2.49 too. They seem like a great seller to me.[/quote]
Please tell us more when the games arrive.

I ordered from hubbagames as well, it said NEW so I pulled the trigger on it. Mine shipped yesterday and I should get it soon (I HOPE!)
!!

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I ordered both games yesterday, and they shipped today from hubbagames. Shipping was only like $2.49 too. They seem like a great seller to me.[/QUOTE]

I updated the post, I confused Huba w/ another seller

[quote name='sixspeednissan']Got my RE2 and RE3 today. Both are factory sealed. I couldn't be happier with the whole deal. I would jump on it if its still going.[/QUOTE]
Ordered as soon as I read this post. Thanks for the heads up!

I ordered RE2 faster than you can say "I ordered RE2 faster than you can say i ordered RE2 faster than you can say." And I did order it, too.

Why? Because I've dealt with hubbagames in the past and they were dadgum nahce t' this here gamin' Texan. (Actually, I'm from New York.)

Really, I've bought games from hubbagames before and the customer service was as reasonable as the price. I've yet to experience the evil of which expane complained.

I got both in today from hubbagames...

RE3 is sealed like most games are, RE2 is shrinkwrapped... How did your guys end up>

that's odd RE 2 was shrinkwrapped? were there any scratches on the game discs itself? I'd be pissed if I'd order one at it came all loosed inside with the discs which happened to me on several ocassions on gamecube games, the spine seems to be very weak.

bread's done
Back