Resident Evil 2 for gamecube is now only $999.95

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ebraum']And to think, I got it for $5 at CC. I almost saved a grand.[/quote]

I wonder if you can return it to the site without a reciept

[quote name='batman2million']ill never forget this game..the hype, the lines...but 999 bucks...f that...

must b n error[/quote]

Ya think?

Wow, is the GC version of RE2 really becoming that rare? :lol:

And Goodtone, even if you're being sarcastic, please take note that posting stuff such as this in the deals forum in the future will lead to annoyed mods and people making fun of you. :lol:

It's not a typo, I'm pretty sure that's just what the price gets listed as at the Capcom store when they're out of stock for something. I remember Steel Battalion: Line of Contact was listed at that price for a while. Wouldn't suprise me if a bunch of their old games have a price like that. I guess they figure if anyone ever does order one at that price, the extra money would make up for the cost of re-issuing the game :)

[quote name='Arakias']yeah screw being a cheap ass gamer, im gonna be a spend till im broke gamer.[/quote]

Isn't spending till you're broke the cheapass motto?

Posting outrageous prices has really become annoying. It was funny the first time someone posted this, sorta. Now it is just a waste. Stop people...

[quote name='rabbitt']Posting outrageous prices has really become annoying. It was funny the first time someone posted this, sorta. Now it is just a waste. Stop people...[/quote]
I still think this is comedy man, maybe you need some help with your sense of humor

[quote name='batman2million']ill never forget this game..the hype, the lines...but 999 bucks...f that...

must b n error[/quote]

Sarcasm is lost on you, isn't it? :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back