Resident Evil 2 Gamecube $26.99

[quote name='mmercer131']Anyone else notice that Gamequestdirect.com put an order limit of 2 on RE2, could be a sign that it's not a reprint. (Wishful Thinking!)[/quote]

Or trying to get more customers to order from their site, since sometimes, people order more then just RE2.

[quote name='mmercer131']Anyone else notice that Gamequestdirect.com put an order limit of 2 on RE2, could be a sign that it's not a reprint. (Wishful Thinking!)[/quote]

and they raised the price to $49.99

[quote name='Docsamson']Were the graphics updated or something? Or is this just like the "update" they did on Dreamcast?[/quote]

I think it's the same as the Dreamcast version. In comparison with the PS1 version, the graphics are sharper and the game runs at 60 FPS.

This is like the fifth topic in the last week started by a fairly new member discovering hard to find games at never heard of "gold mines." Something stinks, and I won't be taking a bite of it.

[quote name='clariste']This is like the fifth topic in the last week started by a fairly new member discovering hard to find games at never heard of "gold mines." Something stinks, and I won't be taking a bite of it.[/quote]

Some peple already got their $39.99 copies with pic to proof it.

[quote name='clariste']This is like the fifth topic in the last week started by a fairly new member discovering hard to find games at never heard of "gold mines." Something stinks, and I won't be taking a bite of it.[/quote]

or old members just lazy to look for a good deals and even more lazy to post them :forbidde:

Hey I just got mine, for $32 bucks shipped I think it's worth it ESPECIALLY with the $5 rebate from pricegrabber. My total price will be $27.11 so even if it does drop again...for a new unused copy I think $27 is an awesome deal.

Man I am SOOOOOOOOO glad I didn't take the bait a few nights ago when that other site had it for $39.99!!!!!

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Where the hell is the RE3 reprint?[/quote]

May not be far behind... I put in an order on the PC Richards website about a week ago when it was posted here for RE2 and RE3 (multiple copies). It was backordered and I thought my order would get cancelled... but they've charged my CC, so there *should* be a few factory sealed copies heading my way right now. Either that or I'll have to dispute the charge... :(

[quote name='magikman'][quote name='Monsta Mack']Where the hell is the RE3 reprint?[/quote]

May not be far behind... I put in an order on the PC Richards website about a week ago when it was posted here for RE2 and RE3 (multiple copies). It was backordered and I thought my order would get cancelled... but they've charged my CC, so there *should* be a few factory sealed copies heading my way right now. Either that or I'll have to dispute the charge... :([/quote]

Cool keep me updated, I want to snag a copy of RE3 but I don't want to spend more then $35 for it. Then I'll just head over to a wal-mart website and snag Code V. Voila, RE0,1,2,3,4 and V all on my cube!

You suck!

I signed up here 11 months before you did (December 2003) so I don't see how that makes me a "fairly new member". I just lurk, rarely post. Nothing stinks about this. Whether or not you choose to bite - I really dont care.

I'm sorry, who the hell are you?

Dave

Thanks for listing this awesome deal!

I was considering buying RE2 from the other thread when it was $39.99, but decided not to. Then after comming back from my classes I decided I had to have RE2 so I got back online only to find that the price had raised to $49.99. I was soo angry for not buying it earlier! But then you graced us with this nice find which made me very happy. Thanks a bunch

Nicko

[quote name='buddy the puppy']Hey I just got mine, for $32 bucks shipped I think it's worth it ESPECIALLY with the $5 rebate from pricegrabber. My total price will be $27.11 so even if it does drop again...for a new unused copy I think $27 is an awesome deal.

Man I am SOOOOOOOOO glad I didn't take the bait a few nights ago when that other site had it for $39.99!!!!![/quote]
My thoughts exactly! Thanks OP!

[quote name='Richard18']how do you get a $5 off coupon from pricegrabber??[/quote]

Go to pricegrabbeer HERE

1) Download the rebate (Registration required)
2) In a few days write a review of the game. A short pararaph or two.
3) Submit your receipt, a photocopy of the UPC, and the rebate form.

That's it. I just sent in twelve rebates. But this is my first time using pricegrabber so I don't know how reliable their rebate return is. I guess I'll find out in two months.

I ordered one. After reading that final thing, I think they may cancel if they are out of stock......but I guess there is one way to find out.

[quote name='clariste']
You suck!

I signed up here 11 months before you did (December 2003) so I don't see how that makes me a "fairly new member". I just lurk, rarely post. Nothing stinks about this. Whether or not you choose to bite - I really dont care.

I'm sorry, who the hell are you?

:lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Does it matter who I am? Do I win an award for you knowing me? A rest my case now go home Steve!

Just great...Resident Evil 2 is the only one I need to complete my RE collection on the Cube, and they're out of stock! I just was able to log on to this site now, and look what I missed.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has an extra copy, please let me know... :cry:

binici is the bomb-diggity!! Nice one, yo!

Who was the guy that used to say best (whatever) ever? I thnk he owns game express: Best Prices Ever.

[quote name='Link127']Just great...Resident Evil 2 is the only one I need to complete my RE collection on the Cube, and they're out of stock! I just was able to log on to this site now, and look what I missed.

If anyone has an extra copy, please let me know... :cry:[/quote]

If it really is a reprint, then it won't be hard to get another copy...
and It's almost definitely a reprint.

[quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='Link127']Just great...Resident Evil 2 is the only one I need to complete my RE collection on the Cube, and they're out of stock! I just was able to log on to this site now, and look what I missed.

and It's almost definitely a reprint.[/quote]

Unless you work there, how are you privy to this knowledge? Maybe it was next to the ditch full of E.T. Atari games from back in the day.... :?:

[quote name='The Truth'][quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='Link127']Just great...Resident Evil 2 is the only one I need to complete my RE collection on the Cube, and they're out of stock! I just was able to log on to this site now, and look what I missed.

and It's almost definitely a reprint.[/quote]

Unless you work there, how are you privy to this knowledge? Maybe it was next to the ditch full of E.T. Atari games from back in the day.... :?:[/quote]

Well, cause it's not just this store that's gotten in the game recently. And there's no ditch.

[quote name='Deku Tree']If it's a reprint, why are all these out of the way sites getting it first?[/quote]

I dunno, but with Skies of Arcadia Legends, Outpost (which isn't huge) and some other smaller stores got the reprint of the game over a month before other stores did. So it does happen.

[quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='Deku Tree']If it's a reprint, why are all these out of the way sites getting it first?[/quote]

I dunno, but with Skies of Arcadia Legends, Outpost (which isn't huge) and some other smaller stores got the reprint of the game over a month before other stores did. So it does happen.[/quote]

Bingo. I remember ordering several copies from Outpost last year, only to see the price go from $50-60 to $15-20 on ebay. Now you see it everywhere...

I just got a shipping confirmation on my RE2 order. It looks legit to me since they gave me a Fedex tracking number also. Who, knows maybe they can find a treasure pile of RE3 and CV now.

[quote name='Deku Tree']If it's a reprint, why are all these out of the way sites getting it first?[/quote]

I don't know if this is a reprint or not, but when they re-release Super Puzzle Fighter it's always the small places that get it in and not the big chains.

Just got a cancellation notice on my order - out of stock. The order went through just fine last night, so apparently their online ordering system wasn't keeping track appropriately.

[quote name='io']Just got a cancellation notice on my order - out of stock. The order went through just fine last night, so apparently their online ordering system wasn't keeping track appropriately.[/quote]

Hopefully they'll get some more copies back in soon. That'd pretty much confirm that it's a reprint if they can manage to get more.

And of course, I still need to buy the game... I procrastinate like no other...

[quote name='Chacrana'][quote name='io']Just got a cancellation notice on my order - out of stock. The order went through just fine last night, so apparently their online ordering system wasn't keeping track appropriately.[/quote]

Hopefully they'll get some more copies back in soon. That'd pretty much confirm that it's a reprint if they can manage to get more.

And of course, I still need to buy the game... I procrastinate like no other...[/quote]

Somebody called Capcom and they confirmed that there was no reprint.

bread's done
Back