Resident Evil 4 $33 shipped

[quote name='BIG5']It is a great price, but I've never heard of that site. Can they be trusted?[/QUOTE]

Personally I think they are one of the best online retailers next to amazon, but other people here have had a couple issues with them. But you'll mostly find pretty good support for newegg, they're very well trusted across the internet.

This is an awesome game. I'm borrowing it from my friend and I'm currently on my third time through, using the Chicago typewriter. I highly recommend this game for anyone who hasn't played it yet!

[quote name='Heyricochet']Personally I think they are one of the best online retailers next to amazon, but other people here have had a couple issues with them. But you'll mostly find pretty good support for newegg, they're very well trusted across the internet.[/QUOTE]

I second that. They have some of the best customer service around. Plus IMO RE4 is the best game of 2005 or at least this far.

[quote name='kill3r7']I second that. They have some of the best customer service around. Plus IMO RE4 is the best game of 2005 or at least this far.[/QUOTE]

Third it. This is a major online retailer. I'm surprised someone hasn't heard of them.

If you weren't already convinced, yeah, NewEgg is a great, great retailer who have been around for years. Very trustworthy, great prices and customer service, blah blah blah. Don't worry about ordering from them.

Metroid Prime: Echoes is also $33 shipped at newegg.com

..not sure how good of a deal that is. As far as RE4 goes I picked it up for about the same amount by stacking those TRU coupons.

Crap. I just got me a used copy from Rhino for $35 (I have to keep my tin sealed. Sometimes I hate being a collector). Oh well, at least it was trade credit and it is a complete copy.

I definitely would recommend this. And only four left!

The company is good, but I'm trying to wait until it drops to $20 because you know it will by Christmas.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Shit back ordered, and I really wanted it.[/QUOTE]

No!!!!!! This is what I get for leaving my computer for a few hours. It shall never happen again!

bread's done
Back