Resident Evil 4 (GC)

.JPG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Hey CAG's,

I myself already have this game, but my friend's birthday is comin up and he'd like this game, so anyone know where I can get a cheap copy of it? If any CAG's have this game, please PM me what you would like for it, as I need to find one soon before I leave out of town tomorrow.

[quote name='dragonjud']Why would you even risk getting a less than perfect copy? Brand new, $15.00 at Bestbuy after GGC.[/quote]

Do they still have the GGC? Also, it doesn't matter if it's new to be honest, I'd prefer to spend around $10 if possible for a good copy as long as it looks good and includes everything. I know, I'm cheap but this is a gift his parents can't know about, so I have to get him another gift to open at his party, just to make it look unsuspisous, than give him this another time. So this is kind of an extra thing.

Got it. Oh well, without the BB option, there isn't much I can suggest. I guess I'm lucky. My store just got a whole lot of these GGCs after they had disappeared for a while (the good 19.99 or less, and not the crappy 29.99 ones). Even mom and pop stores around here would ask $15.00 or so for a used one.

[quote name='.JPG']but this is a gift his parents can't know about[/quote]

:roll: Guess his parents believe parasite infested frenchies deserve to live.

a few weeks from now
**friend plays game secretly at 2am at nite when parents are asleep**

[quote name='dragonjud']Got it. Oh well, without the BB option, there isn't much I can suggest. I guess I'm lucky. My store just got a whole lot of these GGCs after they had disappeared for a while (the good 19.99 or less, and not the crappy 29.99 ones). Even mom and pop stores around here would ask $15.00 or so for a used one.[/QUOTE]
What is a ggc?

[quote name='dmes65']What is a ggc?[/quote]

Games Gift Card. It's a gift card which is purely for games purchases, and it comes with a coupon for $5.00 off any game or acccesory (priced $19.99 or higher). It can usually be found in the game section, although I've also seen it near cash registers at some Best buys. So, if you're buying a $20.00 game, you ask the cashier to put around $15.00 on the gift card. Then, go get your game ($19.99 or more, I also prefer to leave the store and come back). Open your gift card, rip out the coupon. Get back on line, give the cashier the coupon, and then use the $15.00 on the card to pay for your game.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Haha, i saw that and knew you were from NY :)[/quote]

I did one of the BB surveys, and they asked me what could they improve?
My answers:
1) When I look at the online store, and it says you have a game in store, I don't want to have to ask a rep to go get the game from the back. Keep stock up to date and on the shelves
2) Please hire more CSRs/cashiers, so I don't have to wait on line...:cry:

[quote name='depascal22']I can get a special edition from Gamestop for you if you're interested. A Gamestop near me has a ton of them.[/quote]

How much do they have them for? Because I could give him my version and take the special edition if it was a decent price.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']:roll: Guess his parents believe parasite infested frenchies deserve to live.

a few weeks from now
**friend plays game secretly at 2am at nite when parents are asleep**[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself :applause:

I think the cover alone would be enough to kill them :D

[quote name='.JPG']How much do they have them for? Because I could give him my version and take the special edition if it was a decent price.[/quote]

I got mine in December, and I think it was $35.00, I could be wrong though.

[quote name='dragonjud']I did one of the BB surveys, and they asked me what could they improve?
My answers:
1) When I look at the online store, and it says you have a game in store, I don't want to have to ask a rep to go get the game from the back. Keep stock up to date and on the shelves
2) Please hire more CSRs/cashiers, so I don't have to wait on line...:cry:[/quote]
I just meant because you say " wait on line" instead of "wait in line"
My gf is from Long island and i make fun of her whenever she says it =]

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I just meant because you say " wait on line" instead of "wait in line"
My gf is from Long island and i make fun of her whenever she says it =][/quote]
#-o

bread's done
Back