Resident Evil 4 -- *SOLD*

Drico

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
One condition: You have to send me the PayPal money right now. I barely managed to wiggle my way out of it last time, but right now my cellphone will be disabled if I don't get $30 in my PayPal account tonight ... I'll try to get your game out tomorrow (friday) before I go to work.

I've traded here a couple times before, use to trade at GameTZ, and I have an Ebay account with feedback, if that means anything to ya.

Anyways, played through it once. Great condition; great game.

[quote name='Drico']I'm running outta time!!! ](*,)

If you think $33 is too much, then by all means, make an offer.[/quote]

$12

Donkey Konga w/ Bongos (GC) -- somewhat hefty shipping
Hitman 2 (GC)
Sonic Mega Collection (GC)
Full Spectrum Warrior (Xbox)
Dead or Alive Ultimate (Xbox)
Halo 2 (Xbox)
Silent Hill 4 (Xbox)
Manhunt (Xbox)

I'm too pissed to think of prices right now. :x

If I can pay with a credit card, I offer $28. If I can't, I have no money in my PP account, and it'd take too long to get the cash to you.

This will take days. You have to add a debit/credit card or bank account, and confirm those which takes 2-3 days. No dice.

scdoanintendo check your PM's.

I PMd you for Dead Or Alive : Ultimate. I can paypal you by tonight if you PM me back with a price and answers for some of the other questions I asked. Thanks!

Good idea. To the people looking to buy other games, I'll get back to you through PM.

fanskad, please confirm your address, otherwise the game goes on hold until you do. ;)

[quote name='bouncingsoul119']How much do you want for Donkey Konga?[/quote]

I'll give you 50 cents more than this guy for Donkey Konga,

bread's done
Back