Resident Evil 4 (Wii) $12 from Amazon

[quote name='Fire_Thief']If ya don't own it on another system yet, then ya need ta get it now.[/QUOTE]

This, with slightly more proper grammar.

It is worth it regardless. I had this for GC and loved it more on the Wii. I bought it when it came out on Wii and beat it 3 times already.

Is it worth getting this if I already own it on PS2?

The PS2 version scored higher than the Wii version.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Are the cutscenes realtime or video-ed like ps2 version?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, but i have this on Gamecube and Wii, and the videos look fine. If your at all considering this deal, that means you don't own the Wii version, and you like RE; Which means you should just buy it. Great version of a great game.

This is definitely the best version by far but it's not without it's flaws. Like, when you're in aim mode you can't look around when you aim at the edges of the screen, you have to use the analog stick to look around. The aiming is great and it'll be second nature in no time, that is until you get a sniper rifle and then it's back to the analog stick but this time to aim. It feels very awkward, at least to me it does, aiming with an analog stick after all that time with the wii remote. I guess it's even worse considering it's not the thumb I use to aim in all my 360 FPSs. These are the only things that bothered me, I really wish the aiming was always using the wii remote and you could look around with it, it would have been perfect.

[quote name='gantt']Is it worth getting this if I already own it on PS2?

The PS2 version scored higher than the Wii version.[/QUOTE]

The wii version looks better than the ps2 version (better quality textures), and the cutscenes are real-time. It's also easier to aim with the wiimote. Content is pretty much identical, though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']$9.49 from Amazon Warehouse[/QUOTE]
Please note that when you buy NEW, the developers of the game get paid. When you buy USED, the developers of the game DON'T get paid.

I could understand if there was a big price difference, or the new copy wasn't readily available, but for $2.50? Even if the difference was $5, just buy one less pint the next time you're out.

I understand we're all cheap here, but I also think it's very important that we support games and the people that make them.

/step off soap box

[quote name='Xenogears']I don't know, but i have this on Gamecube and Wii, and the videos look fine. If your at all considering this deal, that means you don't own the Wii version, and you like RE; Which means you should just buy it. Great version of a great game.[/QUOTE]

The rifle isn't even necessary though.

bread's done
Back