Resident Evil 4 - Wii - 13.99

Anyone know if you can play this with a GC or Classic Controller? Just want the option of playing it the "standard" way.

[quote name='Kendro']Anyone know if you can play this with a GC or Classic Controller? Just want the option of playing it the "standard" way.[/QUOTE]

CC, I don't know, but I know first hand that you can use the GC controller.

You can play it with the Wiimote or the GC controller.

I played it about an hour and put it back on the shelf, where it's likely to stay for a long time. The gameplay is terribly clunky and awkward.

[quote name='dr_illingsworth']You can play it with the Wiimote or the GC controller.

I played it about an hour and put it back on the shelf, where it's likely to stay for a long time. The gameplay is terribly clunky and awkward.[/QUOTE]

I played through the entire thing using the Wiimote controls and thought it was great - definitely one of the best games I've played in a long time.

Thanks OP. Bought from "Hubbagames" through Amazon for the same price, free shipping without the requirement of $25, and no tax for me (Amazon charges me tax).

Agreed. I played the game thoroughly on both the GCN and Wii and felt it was much better on the Wii with the pointer controls. That could just be me, though.

The Wii Remote somehow made aiming less stressful on the harder modes. I remember the GC controller always felt like I wasn't going to be able to move in time.

I've played through RE4 on every platform it was released and had a blast every time. The Wii version is definitely the best version out of the box (also the easiest due to the controls). The PC version ends up being the best version (graphics-wise) w/ several mods installed.

does the ps2 version have widescreensupport? i ask because i have a ps3 and im going to beat resident evil 3 soon (maybe not depending on how scary some parts are) and so ill want to have part 4 lined up but dont know if i should get it on ps2 or PC (my only 2 choices)

You can get this for 19.99 used on gamestop.com
and you can. Get another used game or accesory for free. That's how i ordered mine and I got house of dead overkill for free.

[quote name='dr_illingsworth']You can play it with the Wiimote or the GC controller.[/QUOTE]
Can I get a second confirmation from anyone here on using the cube controller for Wii RE4? Back of the box says it only works with wiimote or classic controller. Had a friend test it, and he said that was the case. (That the cube controller wasn't an option)

This game is one of the best Wii games out there in my opinion, and just overall great in general, Great price for a great game

and you can use both the gamecube controller and wiimote as controller , but I found the wiimote to be much more fun to use for this.

[quote name='dr_illingsworth']You can play it with the Wiimote or the GC controller.

I played it about an hour and put it back on the shelf, where it's likely to stay for a long time. The gameplay is terribly clunky and awkward.[/QUOTE]

You're insane.

[quote name='Curufinwe']You're insane.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is and maybe he ain't, but I found the gameplay with the pointer worse than terrible and clunky. Ironically for most people it's the first and only Resident Evil game that I've felt that way about.

Already have the GC version, but went ahead and ordered anyway. Used my GoW3 $10 credit too with Prime shipping. Get it in two days for $3.99?

GREAT deal. Thanks OP.

[quote name='theydidntnameme']does the ps2 version have widescreensupport? i ask because i have a ps3 and im going to beat resident evil 3 soon (maybe not depending on how scary some parts are) and so ill want to have part 4 lined up but dont know if i should get it on ps2 or PC (my only 2 choices)[/QUOTE]

Yes the PS2 version supports 16:9 widescreen and progressive scan

Try playing sober.

Thanks! I have been meaning to pick this up, but I keep forgetting, that and a backlog of games with a lack of time to play. Now I'm doing impulse buy >.

bread's done
Back