Resident Evil 5 announced for the Xbox 360!

more good 360 news....I am pretty sure, msft is holding a conference/ coming out party in japan at the end of this month...I have read that a lot more japanese developer support will be announced. That was from an interview with the team ninja guy....also it is rumored that the release date and price will be mentioned....I believe it was supposed to be the 28th, but I could be wrong

[quote name='ksuwild25']http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8768/Resident-Evil-5-Announced/

I love the RE series, and even bought the GC just for that series alone. PS3 is also getting it, and Nintendo is nowhere to be found.[/QUOTE]

Nintendo is nowere to be found everywere.
Only thing they have announced for games for the Revolution is Metroid Prime 3, Smash Bros and.... well that really it unless you want to count all the NES, SNES and N64 games.

I'm more then willing to bet it will show up on the Revolution. But I just don't know why no one is anouceing games for the Revolution.

[quote name='zewone']What is gay?
Resident Evil 5 on Xbox 360?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't use the same terminology, because saying 'that's gay' is really stupid. But I do believe that it is extremeley shitty that Xbox 360, the only Next-gen system I don't want is getting one of my most wanted games

Finally. If capcom was smart they'd release 0-5 for all 3 at some point. I'd sure as helll plunk down $$$ for 0-5 on my beloved box.

[quote name='smalien1']I wouldn't use the same terminology, because saying 'that's gay' is really stupid. But I do believe that it is extremeley shitty that Xbox 360, the only Next-gen system I don't want is getting one of my most wanted games[/QUOTE]
Its also coming out for the PS3.

The teaser trailer they have available isn't anything to write home about (yet), but I'm glad to see it coming out for Xbox 360, as I don't feel like buying a PS3.

Great news... 360 version... save me money...

more reason for me to wait 2-3 yr. for the PS3 to drop in price...

cuz god knows I ain't paying $400 for a system with no add-on harddrive....

I bought my GC like 3 months ago just to play RE4, well i bought Mario and Zelda and a couple other games but the only game i really ever played on it for any amount of time is RE4. I'm freakin happy to read this news!

Now that I think about it, Capcom should end Resident Evil on a good note with 4. They aren't the most trustworthy when it comes to making good sequels, and Resident Evil has had a shady past.

[quote name='rabbitt']Now that I think about it, Capcom should end Resident Evil on a good note with 4. They aren't the most trustworthy when it comes to making good sequels, and Resident Evil has had a shady past.[/QUOTE]

agreed, possibility for butchering the gameplay from 4 to 5 = high

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']agreed, possibility for butchering the gameplay from 4 to 5 = high[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering how capcom is goin to top RE4... beside same engine & better graphic...

I think capcom should take a break from the series... you know don't wanna over do it... a new resident evil ever 3-4 yr. will keep this series alive...

I thought RE4 was a good start...it was pretty basic. there's a lot of room to build on it. Of course, that will make RE more of a 3rd person shooter than anything. I don't really care though, 1-3 and Cv bore me to tears

i totally agree with you guys but i am a die hard fan of the series and i would like to see atleast a end to the whole umbrella story line and see what happens to chris and to his sis claire after code veronica which what i think part 5 is going to be about.

bread's done
Back