Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition X360 - BBV

Chronoclast

CAGiversary!
Just picked up a copy of RE5: Gold at BBV for 44.99. Not sure if it's the same for PS3 version, didn't see it there. But I know it's 10 bucks cheaper than what EB is selling it for.

[quote name='ragnar14']New? It'd be pointless if it wasn't because AFAIK the 360 version doesn't have the Gold extras on disc?[/QUOTE]
yeah DLC is a code for the xbox version =/

[quote name='ducksoda7']360 only? :([/QUOTE]

Not sure, it could be, my BBV didn't have any in stock, so I couldn't check.

[quote name='Chronoclast']Not sure, it could be, my BBV didn't have any in stock, so I couldn't check.[/QUOTE]
Just phoned BB here in Winnipeg, and NONE of the stores have the PS3 version. :/

Uh oh, I feel a case of Buyer's Remorse coming on. Nah, just kidding. Just bought the PS3 version a few minutes ago. It's $59.99.

Barrhaven location here in Ottawa had one more PS3 copy left. Didn't check out the 360 section, so I can't validate the price mentioned above. Probably not the best impulse buy and definitely not the best use of store credit. Oh well, hope the game is fun.

I think Amazon.ca sells each console version for $49.99.

RE5 is a great game and especially fun if you got a friend to co-op online with. It would be in your best interest to play with infinite ammo using the m500(fullyup m29($78,000)+$30,000+$89,000+20,000pts), m3($73,000+12,000pts) and rpgs(beat the game in less than 5 hours) for veteran and pro difficulty or fine handgun and shotgun for first playthru on easy or normal. Fun times... 1 hit ko most bosses with infinite rpgs for sum speed runz haha yeah... might as well go for gold edition vs standard you get teh dlc upfront

There is some replay value if you want to platinum this game. Basically beat the game once and find all emblems to get the points to unlock infinite ammo on a gun or two(m500 would be good choice its a handgun cannon some work to fully upgrade but once you do its strongest dmg gun in game)... Be warned the most time consuming annoying'est trophy is the upgrade all guns its super annoying! But yeah once you get infinite ammo and do licker looting runs it gets better... In summary, to platinum this game you would need to play the game multiple times and it could be fun with a friend on veteran and pro but as mentioned earlier infinite ammo is key for speed.

long runon sentences is how i rollz no need to breathe just read it all one go. Just read in your head and keep going theres no reading out loud lols but fine lets see if i can do anything about your complaint. Its the internet just breathe, when you run out of breath no one told you that you have to keep reading while holding your breath cuz its not a book its just a posting! When you read in your head you keep breathing you dont need to hold your breath just because its "one sentence" damn difficult peoples on the internet!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jamaal23']Uh oh, I feel a case of Buyer's Remorse coming on. Nah, just kidding. Just bought the PS3 version a few minutes ago. It's $59.99.[/QUOTE]
Ouch. I think I remember seeing it at Wal-Mart for $49.99

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']its a great game especially fun if you got a friend to co-op online with and with infinite ammo on and with infiinite rpgs unlocked looool fun times 1 hit ko most bosses for sum speed runz haha plus i guess instead of paying for dlc later you get at the start i wish i waited for golden edition for dlc :(
some replay value if you want to plat basically beat the game once and find all emblems to get the points to unlock infinite ammo on a gun or two... beat game less than 5 hrs to unlock infinite rpg! most time consuming annoying'est trophy is upgrade all guns its seriously annoying lol but gets easier after you upgrade m500 and infiinite ammo it and pwn lickers sum good loots there[/QUOTE]

i got the jist of this i think.
don't be afraid to use punctuation next time.
that is one motherf'n long sentence.

[quote name='Jamaal23']Uh oh, I feel a case of Buyer's Remorse coming on. Nah, just kidding. Just bought the PS3 version a few minutes ago. It's $59.99.

Barrhaven location here in Ottawa had one more PS3 copy left. Didn't check out the 360 section, so I can't validate the price mentioned above. Probably not the best impulse buy and definitely not the best use of store credit. Oh well, hope the game is fun.

I think Amazon.ca sells each console version for $49.99.[/QUOTE]
When I called BB earlier today, they said the 360 version is indeed $44.99,.

bread's done
Back