Resident Evil 5 (PC) $9.99 w/free shipping @ Newegg

[quote name='Bosamba']I posted this deal along with the other titles mentioned in this deal as soon as I received the email, but it's all the way back on Page 3. I guess people just weren't interested at the time.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=305035[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I've been checking new posts on this website every single hours, but I didn't see your post for some reason. I've been waiting to buy the PC version of this game at this price forever. I don't know how I missed your post, but I do thank the xMeHx for reposting this.

I don't know how I can get my point CLEARER so the people on this website DO NOT complain about someone else reposting the a similar thread they did. I mean so what, it wouldn't hurt you. right? right? RIGHT? If you keep barking at people who posting the same post again, this will only DETER that person from posting other new deals he/she might find in the future that nobody here knows.

But then again, I guess we are ALL "human" after all

[quote name='wasurenai']For what it's worth, the PC version has none of the DLC that was available for consoles, as far as I'm aware.[/QUOTE]
That's not so bad considering the story based DLC is a joke, the costumes i would say werent bad but they werent good either

bread's done
Back