Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='uncle5555']I just jumped on the six axis, I always weary of buying used controllers sight unseen. I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt since you do pretty good by everyone here, hope it's in good shape. ;)[/QUOTE]

i would not worried about the functionality of the controller as i'm sure they work fine, but what i would be worried about is the state of the battery inside the controller. you might get a controller that's been through a lot of battery cycles and works fine but you will have to change the battery quick.

[quote name='rpnguyen']i would not worried about the functionality of the controller as i'm sure they work fine, but what i would be worried about is the state of the battery inside the controller. you might get a controller that's been through a lot of battery cycles and works fine but you will have to change the battery quick.[/QUOTE]

That's what worries me. I bought a 360 wireless controller used on eBay with a play and charge kit. The controller is fine, but the battery for the kit doesn't hold as good of a charge. It will only last for a few hours. I can at least buy another play and charge kit, don't think I can do the same with a PS3 controller.

[quote name='koji126']That's what worries me. I bought a 360 wireless controller used on eBay with a play and charge kit. The controller is fine, but the battery for the kit doesn't hold as good of a charge. It will only last for a few hours. I can at least buy another play and charge kit, don't think I can do the same with a PS3 controller.[/QUOTE]

you can switch out the battery in a ps3 controller, either sixaxis or dualshock 3. your ps3 manual even shows you how to take out the battery, and replacement batteries can be found online. it's just that i would rather get a fully charged battery than not.

[quote name='rpnguyen']you can switch out the battery in a ps3 controller, either sixaxis or dualshock 3. your ps3 manual even shows you how to take out the battery, and replacement batteries can be found online. it's just that i would rather get a fully charged battery than not.[/QUOTE]

Are there official replacement batteries or do I need to stick to 3rd party and hope for the best?

No need for me to bite this time, because I have plenty of controllers now, but last time I saw them offering this I bit. My controller showed up in near-mint condition with a single flaw. There was a small, very thin, cut in the left analog stick that appeared to possibly be from a box-cutter or other razor blade. A drop of super-glue and some 800 grit sand paper though and you can't feel the difference from a brand new one :) The battery one mine have not been put to any intense testing (~2-3 hours at max), but for the backup controllers I have them around for they are fantastic.

I would say avoid this website
I bought a refurb 360 controller (just like the ps3 controller) and it came with the "A" button not working
I made a thread on their forum, got deleted, but I got a PM from this guy (drfrielgood) stating that I should send the controller to their company and emailing him when I've done so (seems I'm having a bolding issue, here)
So I sent a reply asking I need more info than just to send the controller blindly to an address
no reply
so I make another thread on the forum, asking for help
gets deleted
I send another PM assuming I have to pay for shipping on something that they messed up on
no reply
I send my last PM to him on that site on oct 24th, and he still hasnt said anything
so I find him on this site, I sent a PM on the 29th, and I think you guessed it, no reply
So I suggest that no one does business with this site

and I'm guessing due to h3llbring3r's post, he's having the same problem
[quote name='h3llbring3r']
sambia.gif

Wharez' muh' Fallout 3 dee-vee-dee' and 'buklet!?!
Ree-spawnd to muh pee-emms![/QUOTE]

[quote name='koji126']Are there official replacement batteries or do I need to stick to 3rd party and hope for the best?[/QUOTE]

3rd party, although they're just lithium ion batteries i think.

hey dr, since you're so persistent on updating this thread and making posts, how about you answer the questions that we leave in your PM?

also, since I technically did a purchase with drfrielgood, (albeit on another site) could I leave him neg rep on this site?

I hope this sudden rash of complaints is not a sign of things to come, especially considering the doc usually gets back to people once they post something on here. GDD has been a good source of deals for over a year.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I hope this sudden rash of complaints is not a sign of things to come, especially considering the doc usually gets back to people once they post something on here. GDD has been a good source of deals for over a year.[/QUOTE]

I've bought before and have never had a problem until now. Three weeks is a long time and I am pretty P.O.'ed.

I can't get a response to my PM so I just posted over at the GDD forums.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']
I can't get a response to my PM so I just posted over at the GDD forums.[/QUOTE]

well prepare to get more pissed when the thread goes "mysteriously missing"

Oh, "good"... so I'm not the only one he won't respond to. I've hit up 2 email addresses and a PM here and nothing has worked.

My next 2 calls are Paypal and Visa.

Only thing that kept me ordering anything other than a $3 DS charger was how he blatantly ignores posters in this thread. He may have responded to them via PM or email but I still found that rather odd.

Yikes, sounds like things aren't well with GDD's customer service...I'd suggest the OP clearing things up soon, preferably here to avoid any confusion.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Only thing that kept me ordering anything other than a $3 DS charger was how he blatantly ignores posters in this thread. He may have responded to them via PM or email but I still found that rather odd.[/QUOTE]

I know. I'm definitely not doing any business with him unless he addresses the concerns that have been posted here. He basically ignores their issues rather than respond, and I find that to be somewhat shady. It certainly doesn't install any confidence for me to place an order.

well knowing that I wasnt gonna get anywhere with the TC, I decided to open my refurb controller up (the "A" button wasnt working)
first ever time I've opened up a controller, so this was all new to me
I thought something would have been damaged or broken, but no, nothing, so I just took of the rubber push thing, put it back, and screwed everything back
low and behold, the damn thing works now

but my hatred for GDD site still lives

He finally PM'd me back too. I had already called Visa to dispute the charge.

That'll be the first & last time I ever order from him.

Updated with today's deal for Viewtiful Joe for Gamecube.

Sorry for late responses guys. It's kind of crazy around here preparing for the holiday season, but I will make sure to do a better job keeping up with the PMs. Everyone should've received a response yesterday afternoon.

Wow, I was excited to jump on Viewtiful Joe but $4.99 for shipping kills it. $12.94 total is a bit too much for this game.

[quote name='anubis20']i never got my kijuju necklace, i sent an email and pm with all the info[/QUOTE]

Nope, never got mine either. Sent an email but haven't gotten a response yet.

I actually tried to sell some games and never got a response to that email either.

[quote name='cuttymcstab']Nope, never got mine either. Sent an email but haven't gotten a response yet.

I actually tried to sell some games and never got a response to that email either.[/QUOTE]

I send the necklaces in a standard white envelope, so you may not have noticed it in your regular mail. Please send me a PM. Thanks

[quote name='JEKKI']I come in here I jus wanna say,

Red Star is everything about video games that is good.

it's a steal at $6,000.00,

so at a price point of only $4.95 you're technically getting paid to play it.[/QUOTE]QFT!!

I gotta blog about this game one day.

I just got the sixaxis controller I ordered from you guys today. I know it's used, but this has got to be one of the worst controllers I've seen. The buttons are all sticky (I normally use an alcohol swab once over to clean up everything) and the battery is dead which I was afraid of, but I was okay with that because I had a battery to swap it with. I proceeded to open the controller up, but all the screws are stripped. I can't even get the controller open to swap it out. I sent you guys an email just a few minutes ago.

[quote name='koji126']I sent you guys an email just a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. I just escalated my dispute via paypal on my Fallout Lunchbox that never shipped.

No responses at all, here, or via email.

I wanted to thank drfrielgood and let everyone know that my order has been fixed and all is good. I am 3 for 3 from GDD and there was only one bump that could have happened to anyone.

Thanks man.

Have to chime and and let everybody know I got my Sixaxis Monday and other than needing cleaned off (some people do nasty, nasty things to controllers...yuck!! :whistle2:#) and a sticker needing removed, the only issue it has is a small surface defect near the R1 button, but otherwise it is solid, the analog sticks aren't too used and don't stick, I charged it up (as the battery was dead) fine and works like a charm.

Thanks Doc, like I said I'm always weary buying used controllers sight unseen, but you guys came through for me, now I have 3 controllers (2 sixaxis, and one DS3) and I should be set for the rest of the systems life now.

I know there are occasional order issues here from what I read, but you guys did right by me, shipped it fast, and most importantly gave me a great deal at a nice price.

Cheers, anything else comes up, I won't hesitate to pick it up. Thanks Again. :D

Updated with today's deal on a bundle of Activision Anthology for PS2 and Intellivision Classic Games for PS1. Both games are brand new and factory sealed.

Also, thanks for the positive words, guys. I know, especially when dealing with the used products, we're going to come across a few problems. We do try to solve them all, though. The best ways to contact me are to PM me here on CAG or PM me over on GameDealDaily.

[quote name='cuttymcstab']Nope, never got mine either. Sent an email but haven't gotten a response yet.

I actually tried to sell some games and never got a response to that email either.[/QUOTE]

Just letting you guys know that drfreilgood PM'd eachother and got it all worked out. He's a pretty cool dude. :)

Updated with today's deal on the Guitar Hero World Tour USB Microphone. This mic can be used with any of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games across all platforms.

Damn, thinking about buying since I've heard the 360 version is superior, but I think I can get the PS3 version for a bit cheaper somewhere else.

Can anyone comment on the difference btwn. the 360/PS3 version?

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Damn, thinking about buying since I've heard the 360 version is superior, but I think I can get the PS3 version for a bit cheaper somewhere else.

Can anyone comment on the difference btwn. the 360/PS3 version?[/QUOTE]
The PS3 version and DLC glitches horrendously and the 360 version and dlc runs pretty smoothly.

Makes me wish I'd gotten my GOTY on PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back