Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Techsticles']
Also, what good will Hellgate London do? Didn't they shut down the servers?[/QUOTE]

Hellgate: London can still be played offline.

Didn't catch the part about Fallout 3's CD key. Not quite as enticing, but still seems like a pretty good deal. I have it on the 360 and bought all five DLCs. And honestly, only two of them, Broken Steel and Point Lookout, were really a blast. The other three were a bit of a chore to get through. I still haven't even finished Mothership Zeta.

Not a bad deal on the Fallout 3 + Hellgate discs, but I have a feeling this guy is just trying to get rid of the Hellgate discs since they shut down the servers. Not really much without the multiplayer it seems.

Anyway, I just don't like some of the bad feedback this guy has gotten....

My SixAxis I ordered a little while ago showed up today. The controller functions properly. It has a few obvious signs of wear, most of which were easily polished off with a rag and alchohol. The only permanent flaw is a small cut through the top of the left analog stick, that looks to be possibly from a box cutter. It was a very small cut though, and I just used a razor blade to guide down in some super glue and patch it back together. The surface is not tacky because of this, but I can't complain :) For $20 this was a steal for a back-up controller.

>edit< I'm debating trying to touch the surface with some 1000grit sandpaper I have around to see if I can get it soft/tacky again too :p

>edit 2< I ended up touching em with some 320, then finishing with the 1000. Worked great :) You can visibly see where the cut was now, but the grip feels just like my other 2 brand new controllers.

The Hellgate discs are a freebie. I came across a ton of them a couple months ago. They don't really have much worth on their own so I figured I'd throw them in to any PC deals I ran.

i ordered 20 random ps2 games from these guys awhile back and was pretty satisfied, there were about 4 unplayable, untradeable ones but besides that they were in good condition for being disc only/as is! thats all I have ordered from him, but i did bite on todays deal ill keep yall updated

oh and his shipping was super fast last time!

I'm not trying to bring the guy down, but I have an inkling feeling this guy really isn't very professional. It seems to me that most of the time he likes to sell crap that he use to own and got sick of. Just a thought, although as of late his service has sounded a bit better.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']i ordered 20 random ps2 games from these guys awhile back and was pretty satisfied, there were about 4 unplayable, untradeable ones but besides that they were in good condition for being disc only/as is! thats all I have ordered from him, but i did bite on todays deal ill keep yall updated

oh and his shipping was super fast last time![/QUOTE]
I was actually interested in that deal, but there was too much worry from other CAGers that this was a questionable deal. It wasn't the first time GameDealDaily brought out that deal, and I'm looking forward for the next time they do the deal.
What kind of games did you get? Other than the 4 unplayable ones, how good/bad were the discs?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'm not trying to bring the guy down, but I have an inkling feeling this guy really isn't very professional. It seems to me that most of the time he likes to sell crap that he use to own and got sick of. Just a thought, although as of late his service has sounded a bit better.[/QUOTE]
I know you recently joined CAG but this guy at GameDealDaily has been here long before I joined CAG 2 years ago. I'd say 8 out of 10 of their deals would be considered pretty good deals. And considering the longevity of the site, the weekly sweepstakes, and the maintenance of GDD's forums, I don't think you should worry about questioning this site's legitimacy or professionalism.

As long as you read the descriptions in full, you're pretty much getting what you're paying for.

I have been ghosting for a long while and have watched this thread for awhile, so I know all about this guy. I know he has been here for a long time, but that has nothing to do with how legit he is.

I just mean, there have been quite a few complaints about drfrielgood about discs looking like they were skateboarded on, some being missing and too many complaints about them being unplayable.

I'm just trying to make sure you guys know that buying from drfrielgood seems to carry significant risk of wasting your time and sometimes money.

[quote name='hypertails02']I was actually interested in that deal, but there was too much worry from other CAGers that this was a questionable deal. It wasn't the first time GameDealDaily brought out that deal, and I'm looking forward for the next time they do the deal.
What kind of games did you get? Other than the 4 unplayable ones, how good/bad were the discs?[/QUOTE]

there were a good mix of decent titles and a few old sports titles, id say no more than 3 to 4 sports titles. (one being nfl street 2) they were from a broad genre but unfortunately the batch i got had no rpgs. :( *hint hint to GDD*

the ones that were unplayable that i mentioned were pretty dang bad, but a few of them were in great condition, no mints though. it should be noted that most ppl that ordered all got a copy of San Andreas, which is worth that alone!!!!

[quote name='hypertails02']I was actually interested in that deal, but there was too much worry from other CAGers that this was a questionable deal. It wasn't the first time GameDealDaily brought out that deal, and I'm looking forward for the next time they do the deal.
What kind of games did you get? Other than the 4 unplayable ones, how good/bad were the discs?[/QUOTE]
Go to page 18, post 345 and read a few posts past that. There are quite a few lists

[quote name='Brother Daz']You go from being a lurker to someone who posts all the time?? I call bullshit[/QUOTE]

What's there to call "bullshit" about Brother Diaz? I used to lurk, and now I post. *GASP* SHOCKING! Somebody who used to ghost a forum, and then signed up and started posting?!

@Thekrakrabbit: what i've been dying to know is who is that in your avatar? is that a pic of you or some (really tanned) member of the Gotti family?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']It seems to me that most of the time he likes to sell crap that he use to own and got sick of.[/QUOTE]

You think he owned 20 copies of a game?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'm just trying to make sure you guys know that buying from drfrielgood seems to carry significant risk of wasting your time and sometimes money.[/QUOTE]

Kind of a bold statement to make. I wish there was a way for someone to survey actual customers of GDD. I would definitely say he'd get rather high scores. I know people have had complaints, but think about it. Someone who has a problem is gonna post and want to get their say in. A lot of people with positive experiences aren't gonna bother. Doesn't he have an eBay account? I know he's mentioned selling things on there time to time. Anyone knows the name?

I don't think you guys are getting my point. Sure, this guy may be solid and may satisfy some customers, but from what I've seen there are too many complaints that have been voiced when compared to a lot of other people/dealers etc.

Main point is: Buy at your own risk. Just know that you could be melting some time if you want to get those scratched discs replaced.

I'm pretty sure everyone who responded to you got your point quite clearly. They are just saying you're wrong. Like the other guy said, for every person who has an issue, you'll have ten guys who didn't. The difference, they aren't gonna bother posting, "Oh, I didn't have any problems."

[quote name='BrettFarveRetired']I'm pretty sure everyone who responded to you got your point quite clearly. They are just saying you're wrong. Like the other guy said, for every person who has an issue, you'll have ten guys who didn't. The difference, they aren't gonna bother posting, "Oh, I didn't have any problems."[/QUOTE]

This.

I've ordered quite a few times... one time something was missing from an order (glitch on website, saying it was in stock when it really wasn't). That order was easily rectified. All other orders were shipped quickly and without trouble. I recommend this website wholeheartedly.

Hm, I wonder if this guy is actually decent service-wise? Just from what I have heard around is that this guy has poor service, but maybe if the right deal comes along I may bite someday.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hm, I wonder if this guy is actually decent service-wise? Just from what I have heard around is that this guy has poor service, but maybe if the right deal comes along I may bite someday.[/QUOTE]

He is slow at responding to e-mails but otherwise from everything I've seen he's very interested in keeping customers happy.

Honestly, your attitude could use a check. I'm sure if you look back through the thread I complained at some point (CAGs do complain after all), but I've ordered from him several times and in the end I have always been satisfied. From everything I can tell he's just a small business owner and he seems genuinely interested in giving fellow CAGs a good deal. He also deserves to make a living. He's not Amazon, I don't think he has an army of customer service reps at his beck and call so it's no wonder it takes him some time to get back to people.

Like you said, you've never ordered from him so you really don't know thing one about his service other than the complaints here which, as others have pointed out, likely represent a small fraction of his total business. I've ordered from him several times, and while not all his deals are appealing to me, I have no hesitation about giving him my business.

[quote name='Brother Daz']And you read well also.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention he has the douchiest avvy I've seen.

The seller is legit.

His products are legit.

His service is legit.

His customer service is legit.

If you haven't ordered from him, than keep that $.02 of yours, especially when you're implications and suspicions attempt to deconstruct his livelihood.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Not to mention he has the douchiest avvy I've seen.

The seller is legit.

His products are legit.

His service is legit.

His customer service is legit.

If you haven't ordered from him, than keep that $.02 of yours, especially when you're implications and suspicions attempt to deconstruct his livelihood.[/QUOTE]

:applause: Couldn't have put it better myself, this is exactly what I was trying to say above but more concise.

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK. Settle it downs boys and girls. I am not trying to bring the guy down as I mentioned before, I am just saying that there have been a few more complaints then I would have liked to see. That's all, end o' story.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK. Settle it downs boys and girls. I am not trying to bring the guy down as I mentioned before, I am just saying that there have been a few more complaints then I would have liked to see. That's all, end o' story.[/QUOTE]

You say that now, but here's what you said on the previous page:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I'm not trying to bring the guy down, but I have an inkling feeling this guy really isn't very professional. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']I know he has been here for a long time, but that has nothing to do with how legit he is.
[/QUOTE]

You were most definitely trying to "bring the guy down" despite what you "mentioned before". You not only implied that he wasn't legit, whatever your definition of that is, but you overtly stated that he wasn't professional. When challenged to defend your assertions it's clear that you've never ordered from him and that your opinions are based on nothing more than cherry picking complaints from this thread.

Maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt and were truly just trying to look out for other CAGs, but you should know that it came across to myself and others that you were trying to drag his site in the mud for no better reason than that you had an anonymous venue in which to do so.

I feel somewhat silly saying that someone crossed the line on the internet, but unfounded accusations of unprofessionalism and illegitimacy against a small business owner who's providing a valuable service to this community rub me the wrong way. We see plenty of actual scams around here that there's no reason to besmirch a guy who's trying to make a living straight.

I'm sure your instinct, as is always true in these cases, is to rally around what you said and try to justify or defend it. That's certainly your right. But I think if you take a step back you might realize that what you said, however well intentioned it might have been from your perspective, was at least a little bit over the line. Instead of a vehement defense, an apology might be more appropriate.

Sorry to preach.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK. Settle it downs boys and girls. I am not trying to bring the guy down as I mentioned before, I am just saying that there have been a few more complaints then I would have liked to see. That's all, end o' story.[/QUOTE]

Eh, then don't order from him. I haven't ever ordered from him but given the support many on here give him I'm sure he's legit. Sure he's no Amazon, but he's also no buy.com. Probably somewhere in between, and just attempting to run a small business bes he can. For every customer that complains there are usually 20 more who had no problems at all. Noone is getting on to rave about how great their purchase was when it came through as it was supposed to, since that is what they expected and not anything above and beyond.

[quote name='bvharris']You were most definitely trying to "bring the guy down" despite what you "mentioned before". You not only implied that he wasn't legit, whatever your definition of that is, but you overtly stated that he wasn't professional. When challenged to defend your assertions it's clear that you've never ordered from him and that your opinions are based on nothing more than cherry picking complaints from this thread.

Maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt and were truly just trying to look out for other CAGs, but you should know that it came across to myself and others that you were trying to drag his site in the mud for no better reason than that you had an anonymous venue in which to do so.

I feel somewhat silly saying that someone crossed the line on the internet, but unfounded accusations of unprofessionalism and illegitimacy against a small business owner who's providing a valuable service to this community rub me the wrong way. We see plenty of actual scams around here that there's no reason to besmirch a guy who's trying to make a living straight.

I'm sure your instinct, as is always true in these cases, is to rally around what you said and try to justify or defend it. That's certainly your right. But I think if you take a step back you might realize that what you said, however well intentioned it might have been from your perspective, was at least a little bit over the line. Instead of a vehement defense, an apology might be more appropriate.

Sorry to preach.[/QUOTE]

Listen, for the last time I was just trying to look out for other CAGs and maybe give them a warning. I never said he wasn't legit or that his service was terrible. I just said, once again, based off some things around the web about this guy he doesn't always live up to the product description.

As in, 20 PS2 games but anywhere from 2-10 are unplayable? How can you defend that?

Anyway, one of these days when a deal comes along I will bite. But I seem to actually use my brain unlike many here. I try not to get scammed or get my time wasted? Now, this guy may not waste my time, but its just a precaution. Since you guys vouched for him though, I may bite someday. Something I would have never done before you guys started defending him.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Listen, for the last time I was just trying to look out for other CAGs and maybe give them a warning. I never said he wasn't legit or that his service was terrible. I just said, once again, based off some things around the web about this guy he doesn't always live up to the product description.

As in, 20 PS2 games but anywhere from 2-10 are unplayable? How can you defend that?

Anyway, one of these days when a deal comes along I will bite. But I seem to actually use my brain unlike many here. I try not to get scammed or get my time wasted? Now, this guy may not waste my time, but its just a precaution. Since you guys vouched for him though, I may bite someday. Something I would have never done before you guys started defending him.[/QUOTE]

I can defend it because he made it very clear that he was selling the PS2 games as-is. No one was unclear on that at any point during his grab bags, and if they were then they couldn't read. I took part in that deal knowing full well that some would be unplayable, and some were.

You can deny it now, but your posts are there for all to see. You crossed the line when you called him unprofessional since you were basing it on exactly no personal experience, and you very much implied that he wasn't "legit". If you choose not admit that, it's a failing of yours and not of his.

Anyone who reads the deal forums knows about doc's site, his thread has been around since well before you or I were here. No one needs you to babysit them. If you wanted to raise a concern, that's fine, but once you were proven wrong by people who have had very positive experiences with doc's site, that should be the end of it.

You can continue to defend your statements at your leisure, I'm sure people can form their own judgments about the merit of your opinions on this subject.

krakrabbit, I would appreciate it if you would please stop posting unfair claims about my business in this thread. Two of your latest:

You said: 20 PS2 games but anywhere from 2-10 are unplayable? How can you defend that?

I say: The game discs were sold AS-IS. I charged $1 each for 20 games, and shipped them for free. Here's the description I wrote on the front page of my website, as well as in the first page of this topic on the day that the deal ran:

PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION! Each buyer will receive 20 games for the Sony Playstation 2, chosen at random. Each lot of 20 discs will have no duplicates, so you will receive twenty different games. The discs shown in the picture are examples of some of the discs that are being sent out, but you are not guaranteed to receive that exact assortment of games. There will be no more than two dated sports titles in each lot; there will be a good variety of games. The discs have not been tested, but are guaranteed not to have any cracks. Almost all of the game discs are scratched, and they may require repair to work correctly. These discs are sold "As-Is", and there are NO RETURNS for this product.

I don't deceive anyone with my item descriptions. The only way a person would feel deceived is if they created high expectations without reading the item description before their purchase. Between the four times I've sold grab bags on the front page (and over 500 grab bags sold), I've received less than ten buyer complaints. That is an extremely good number when you're dealing with as-is, untested merchandise.

You said: I'm not trying to bring the guy down, but I have an inkling feeling this guy really isn't very professional. It seems to me that most of the time he likes to sell crap that he use to own and got sick of.

I say: This comment in particular really angered me. It's completely ridiculous. The deals we run on the front page are not low quantity deals. In most cases we have dozens, if not hundreds of each item for sale. It's nearly impossible to run any sort of "deal of the day" type website without having high quantity of items that you intend on selling at a low price. I let this comment go when you made it, but you repeated questioning of my professionalism finally prompted me to post a response. Now please, stop with these inane claims.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Listen, for the last time I was just trying to look out for other CAGs and maybe give them a warning. I never said he wasn't legit or that his service was terrible. I just said, once again, based off some things around the web about this guy he doesn't always live up to the product description.

Anyway, one of these days when a deal comes along I will bite. But I seem to actually use my brain unlike many here. I try not to get scammed or get my time wasted? Now, this guy may not waste my time, but its just a precaution. Since you guys vouched for him though, I may bite someday. Something I would have never done before you guys started defending him.[/QUOTE]

I love it... this guy has been a member for a month, and he knows everything about CAG culture. To paraphrase Walter Sobchak, "You have no frame of reference here, Donny. You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know [...] Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!"

You should probably lurk more, and post less... I see you posting constantly, and I don't think you're doing yourself or this forum any great service.

[edit:] On an unrelated note, today's deal kind of sucks. It's exactly the sort of predatory deal that usually turns me off to your site... until you offer super cheap, brand new GBA games. Then I'm back on board.

[quote name='drfrielgood']krakrabbit, I would appreciate it if you would please stop posting unfair claims about my business in this thread. Two of your latest:

You said: 20 PS2 games but anywhere from 2-10 are unplayable? How can you defend that?

I say: The game discs were sold AS-IS. I charged $1 each for 20 games, and shipped them for free. Here's the description I wrote on the front page of my website, as well as in the first page of this topic on the day that the deal ran:

PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION! Each buyer will receive 20 games for the Sony Playstation 2, chosen at random. Each lot of 20 discs will have no duplicates, so you will receive twenty different games. The discs shown in the picture are examples of some of the discs that are being sent out, but you are not guaranteed to receive that exact assortment of games. There will be no more than two dated sports titles in each lot; there will be a good variety of games. The discs have not been tested, but are guaranteed not to have any cracks. Almost all of the game discs are scratched, and they may require repair to work correctly. These discs are sold "As-Is", and there are NO RETURNS for this product.

I don't deceive anyone with my item descriptions. The only way a person would feel deceived is if they created high expectations without reading the item description before their purchase. Between the four times I've sold grab bags on the front page (and over 500 grab bags sold), I've received less than ten buyer complaints. That is an extremely good number when you're dealing with as-is, untested merchandise.

You said: I'm not trying to bring the guy down, but I have an inkling feeling this guy really isn't very professional. It seems to me that most of the time he likes to sell crap that he use to own and got sick of.

I say: This comment in particular really angered me. It's completely ridiculous. The deals we run on the front page are not low quantity deals. In most cases we have dozens, if not hundreds of each item for sale. It's nearly impossible to run any sort of "deal of the day" type website without having high quantity of items that you intend on selling at a low price. I let this comment go when you made it, but you repeated questioning of my professionalism finally prompted me to post a response. Now please, stop with these inane claims.[/QUOTE]

Doc, I'm really sorry you have to put up with crap like this. I know I've said this in response to him, but I'd remiss if I didn't mention it directly: Most of us around here really appreciate the service you offer and the fact that you take the time to post your deals here. I've purchased several times from you and have never found you anything but professional.

In short, don't listen to him, he does not represent the majority opinion here.

[quote name='zenintrude'][edit:] On an unrelated note, today's deal kind of sucks. It's exactly the sort of predatory deal that usually turns me off to your site... until you offer super cheap, brand new GBA games. Then I'm back on board.[/QUOTE]

A $10 Messenger Bag is predatory? How?

Does anyone who has this bag have a review of it?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']
As in, 20 PS2 games but anywhere from 2-10 are unplayable? How can you defend that?[/QUOTE]

The description was clear, and not once was it ever said they were unplayable. If they were too scratched, that's fixable with buffing, especially since he stated they've got no cracks.

I agree with everyone else. A lot of people complain, but if his business practice was so bad, he'd be long gone by now, and nobody would be buying him out.

[quote name='John Hyperion']A $10 Messenger Bag is predatory? How?

Does anyone who has this bag have a review of it?[/QUOTE]

It is very small, which doen't come across in the pictures. Its very cheaply made out of lightweight canvas, and not really functional for daily use. I would value it at $2.00. In contrast, the duffel bag that came with GTA IV would be worth at least $10 and could be used as a bag.

I would say only get this if you are a RE collector, and want to hang it up or something.

Sorry gamedealsdaily, this one is just overpriced. I'm speaking as a costumer who paid $10 for the Fallout 3 lunchbox.

*EDIT
after scrolling up and reading the comments above, I would like to add that my transaction in the past was smooth and satisfactory, but I stand my statements regarding the value of today's deal.

[quote name='drfrielgood']krakrabbit, I would appreciate it if you would please stop posting unfair claims about my business in this thread. Two of your latest:

I say: This comment in particular really angered me. It's completely ridiculous. The deals we run on the front page are not low quantity deals. In most cases we have dozens, if not hundreds of each item for sale. It's nearly impossible to run any sort of "deal of the day" type website without having high quantity of items that you intend on selling at a low price. I let this comment go when you made it, but you repeated questioning of my professionalism finally prompted me to post a response. Now please, stop with these inane claims.[/QUOTE]

drfrigood:

I was simply concerned that you may not be all that legit and I was simply saying that people may want to think before they jumped on a good deal. It seems that I was wrong in possibly thinking that you were not a solid business, and for that, I am sorry.

I does seem that my comrades here at CAG vouch for your service. When the right deal comes along, I will probably end up biting under my fellow CAGs words.

Again, sorry that we had this whole thing. I just take many precautions as I have been scammed many times before and would wish not for it to happen again. I know now that you seem legit.

[quote name='John Hyperion']A $10 Messenger Bag is predatory? How?[/QUOTE]

"4. excessive or exploitive in amount or cost, as out of greed or to take advantage of consumers or patrons"

Basically, charging too much (in my opinion) for some things by a-la-carting items... for example, items from collector's editions (rather than selling them complete) or (usually free) pre-order items as retail items. While one man's "taking advantage" is another man's "deal," I tend to be the former on this issue... but that's just me. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Also, that bag is pretty flimsy... I would not trust much to it.

Just a heads up the RE5 messenger bag is pretty cheaply made. I bought the limited edition of the game and regret it. The bag is made out of really thin material. It's not really too good for everyday use imo. It's kinda small too. So just a heads up for collecting purposes go for it! But if you want to actually use it don't even bother. Just my 2 cents.

gamedealdaily is great, i bought a "brooken" sixaxis from him. not only was it shipped quickly the controller worked just fine, for $9.99 one of the best deals ive gotten

[quote name='zenintrude']"4. excessive or exploitive in amount or cost, as out of greed or to take advantage of consumers or patrons"

Basically, charging too much (in my opinion) for some things by a-la-carting items... for example, items from collector's editions (rather than selling them complete) or (usually free) pre-order items as retail items. While one man's "taking advantage" is another man's "deal," I tend to be the former on this issue... but that's just me. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Also, that bag is pretty flimsy... I would not trust much to it.[/QUOTE]

I was never interested in getting the whole CE, but I did want the bag and $10 is plenty fair for the bag. I won't buy it, since that's not a bag to actually use, but it's not this guys fault. I think "predatory" is a tad strong. Like Glenn Beck strong.

Thank you! I received my pink Nintendo DS carrying case and my girlfriend loved it. Great service. I ordered on the site the "grey" one not realizing there were other colors. I sent them an e-mail to see if I could switch to the "pink" case and the DR switched the order over. Thanks so much! Short, sweet, and cheap.

Whoa...this is the first time I went on CAG since this afternoon, I didn't mean to spark massive dislike against thekrakrabbit. I merely replied and refuted one post he made. I'm sure some of you were entertained of the flaming to come, but I'm not a guy that enjoys starting conflict and drama. Sorry thekrakrabbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back