Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW GameDealDaily.com Daily Deal 1/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

Over a year ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. Last fall we also added our Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prize and how to enter.

Now in our second year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Today's Deal: Resident Evil 5 Tricell Messenger Bag - $7.95 NEW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GameDealDaily/132358190948

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

SELL US YOUR GAMES!

Gamedealdaily.com will buy back your games! Don't accept Gamestop's ridiculously low trade-in prices! We buy games, accessories, and systems, all the way from NES to PS3. You can check out many of our trade-in prices at:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/wanted.php

If you would like to trade in games that aren't on the list, shoot me a PM or send an email to the site and we will send you a trade quote. Payment for your trades is sent through Paypal (we will pay the Paypal fees) or by money order, so you will be able to spend the money on whatever you like.

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Last edited by a moderator:
All PS2 grab bags shipped out today, as well as UMD orders placed through Thursday. UMD orders placed between Friday and Sunday ship tomorrow.

[quote name='inubu']drfrielgood: I would also like a reply as to whether you plan to either refund or replace the faulty game disk you sent to me on 9/25 in the Fallout / Hellgate deal.
[/QUOTE]

Six days now and still waiting for a reply.

drfrielgood, can I ask you a few things?

1. I placed an order on the 75 Cracked PS2 games tonight at about 9 PM CST, because they are listed as in-stock on your site, but I hadn't read your post that says you shipped all the grab bags out. So... Did you send out all the ones that had orders for them, or all of them period? If the latter, what does that mean for the money I spent on it?

2. Is the trade-in value of a DS Lite still $75? I found someone who will trade theirs for an Original Xbox... XP

3. If I don't have the box or the instructions for the DS to trade in, does it lose value as is stated for games?

[quote name='drfrielgood']I replied to you on my site. I'll check PMs again tonight.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did finally reply to the broken disk you sent me, but in it you only asked me about the specifics of my problem, having apparently lost all the email and PMs I already sent you describing this specifically. And in your reply which was only one sentence long, you did not offer me a refund, return, or give any hint as to what you would do to solve the problem.

When I contacted you Sunday afternoon in response to your “reply”, rather than reply to that personal PM, you waited until Monday and then chose to post here instead, once again failing to offer any kind of resolution. And you must forgot to check your PMs last night as you promised, because you I still haven’t heard back about that Sunday afternoon PM, or the Monday one I sent you following your post here, or the one I sent last night while I could see you were online chatting about the Monday Night Football game. And you must have missed them yet again this morning when you were updating your site.

I’ll be happy to edit this post if/when I’m ever offered a resolution, until then, fellow CAGs, I would be very wary about buying any disk that isn’t new and sealed in the package, because you have no idea what you are going to get – and if it’s defective, apparently you’re on your own. And it’s not just me, check out posts 392, 396, 397 – all within the last 30 days.

Seven days and waiting.

[quote name='drfrielgood']I replied to you on my site. I'll check PMs again tonight.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did finally reply to the broken disk you sent me, but in it you only asked me about the specifics of my problem, having apparently lost all the email and PMs I already sent you describing this specifically. And in your reply which was only one sentence long, you did not offer me a refund, return, or give any hint as to what you would do to solve the problem.

When I contacted you Sunday afternoon in response to your “reply”, rather than reply to that personal PM, you waited until Monday and then chose to post here instead, once again failing to offer any kind of resolution. And you must have forgot to check your PMs last night as you promised, because I still haven’t heard back about that Sunday afternoon PM, or the Monday one I sent you following your post here, or the one I sent last night while I could see you were online chatting about the Monday Night Football game. And you must have missed them yet again this morning when you were updating your site.

I’ll be happy to edit this if/when I’m ever offered a resolution, until then, fellow CAGs, I would be very wary about buying any disk that isn’t new and sealed in the package, because you have no idea what you are going to get – and if it’s defective, apparently you’re on your own. And it’s not just me, check out posts 392, 396, 397 – all within the last 30 days.

Seven days and waiting.

Edit: I received a reply from GDD that a replacement disk would be sent, but that my shipping information was needed again. Having sent that to GDD, I am now awaiting confirmation as to whether the disk has actually been sent or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with today's deal on Midway Arcade Treasures 1 and 2, plus Taito Legends for XBox. All three games are brand new and factory sealed.

[quote name='inubu']Yes, you did finally reply to the broken disk you sent me, but in it you only asked me about the specifics of my problem, having apparently lost all the email and PMs I already sent you describing this specifically. And in your reply which was only one sentence long, you did not offer me a refund, return, or give any hint as to what you would do to solve the problem.

When I contacted you Sunday afternoon in response to your “reply”, rather than reply to that personal PM, you waited until Monday and then chose to post here instead, once again failing to offer any kind of resolution. And you must have forgot to check your PMs last night as you promised, because I still haven’t heard back about that Sunday afternoon PM, or the Monday one I sent you following your post here, or the one I sent last night while I could see you were online chatting about the Monday Night Football game. And you must have missed them yet again this morning when you were updating your site.

I’ll be happy to edit this if/when I’m ever offered a resolution, until then, fellow CAGs, I would be very wary about buying any disk that isn’t new and sealed in the package, because you have no idea what you are going to get – and if it’s defective, apparently you’re on your own. And it’s not just me, check out posts 392, 396, 397 – all within the last 30 days.

Seven days and waiting.[/QUOTE]

For emphasis.

[quote name='mis0']For emphasis.[/QUOTE]

Your emphasis is much appreciated. In case you would like to know, we're sending the customer another Hellgate: London disc to replace the non-working disc he received. We've got hundreds of these Hellgate: London discs, we throw them in free with our PC deals, it's not a big deal.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Midway Arcade Treasures 1 and 2, plus Taito Legends for XBox. All three games are brand new and factory sealed.[/QUOTE]
If only they were BC... too bad.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the Resident Evil 5 Kijuju Necklace.[/QUOTE]

got the necklace, as an experiment ill wear it to the club and see who notices ^_^

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the Resident Evil 5 Kijuju Necklace.[/QUOTE]

Awesome that today's deal includes shipping. Unfortunately I have no use for man jewelry. =P

[quote name='drfrielgood']Your emphasis is much appreciated. In case you would like to know, we're sending the customer another Hellgate: London disc to replace the non-working disc he received. We've got hundreds of these Hellgate: London discs, we throw them in free with our PC deals, it's not a big deal.[/QUOTE]

I hope you will get a chance today to read either the email or the PM I sent you early yesterday afternoon regarding the disk and get back to me today so I can know the replacement is on the way and when to expect it.

Got my cracked ps2 and xbox games in the mail today. For the money I spent I'm very happy. Threw out 20+ ps2 games...I think I got more than 75 because I still have a ton of ps2 games...haven't counted yet. Only threw out 12 xbox games all the others I kept seem like they should work just fine after buffing them out. Only complaint is my like 10 copies of GTA San Andreas for the Xbox otherwise I am very happy. Thank You!

BTW stand out games from both lots:
ps2: Grandia 3 (2 copies of disc 1 sadly)
3 copies Star Ocean till end of time
Got 1 working copy of each Sly Cooper game.
2 copies of Jak II

Xbox: All 3 GTA games
Counterstrike
mech commander(?) lone wolf
Ninja Gaiden

[quote name='Chlorox']Got my cracked ps2 and xbox games in the mail today. For the money I spent I'm very happy. Threw out 20+ ps2 games...I think I got more than 75 because I still have a ton of ps2 games...haven't counted yet. Only threw out 12 xbox games all the others I kept seem like they should work just fine after buffing them out. Only complaint is my like 10 copies of GTA San Andreas for the Xbox otherwise I am very happy. Thank You!

BTW stand out games from both lots:
ps2: Grandia 3 (2 copies of disc 1 sadly)
3 copies Star Ocean till end of time
Got 1 working copy of each Sly Cooper game.
2 copies of Jak II

Xbox: All 3 GTA games
Counterstrike
mech commander(?) lone wolf
Ninja Gaiden[/QUOTE]

how do you buff your games? do you take them anywhere?

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']how do you buff your games? do you take them anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I've got a manual game doctor but I'm thinking I'm going to need something a little more powerful for some of the games. I have gotten a couple to work pretty well though.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']how do you buff your games? do you take them anywhere?[/QUOTE]

DON'T use a Disc Doctor on them, take them to Family Video or a Game Crazy who usually charge from $1-2each per disk. Or free if you give them a 6pack.

[quote name='CloverField06']If only the necklace came with Zubaz pants and a Cross Colours shirt.[/QUOTE]

It's perfect for your next "Do The Right Thing"-themed party!

[quote name='destro4eva']DON'T use a Disc Doctor on them, take them to Family Video or a Game Crazy who usually charge from $1-2each per disk. Or free if you give them a 6pack.[/QUOTE]

Why do you say that? I've been thinking about buying one specifically for this. It's gonna break the bank if I have to pay a store a dollar (and even worse if it's 2!) per disc.

[quote name='Svengoolie']Why do you say that? I've been thinking about buying one specifically for this. It's gonna break the bank if I have to pay a store a dollar (and even worse if it's 2!) per disc.[/QUOTE]

I'm almost sure Game Crazy will buff your discs for free if you have an MVP there. Like every other store, I'm pretty sure it's only $10 and it comes with a free magazine of your choice, and you get 10% off/more on used games/trade-ins, respectively.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'm almost sure Game Crazy will buff your discs for free if you have an MVP there. Like every other store, I'm pretty sure it's only $10 and it comes with a free magazine of your choice, and you get 10% off/more on used games/trade-ins, respectively.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but that's a problem for like 90% of this board that has all their game crazy's closing around them. Sadly I am part of that 90% :(

Cool! I actually have the original Japanese version and totally loved it! Most of the really good stuff you have to unlock by beating several stages, so that is perhaps why this game didn't get the appreciation it should have. I like hidden object games, but this game was so refreshing because it was super pick-up-and-play, often zany, and for us Namco fans fun because of all the cameos :) It was also fun because there is no story and the images are incredibly varied. Sometimes you just want to spot differences and beat your best times, you know? :)

Folks, give this game a chance and you'll probably fall in love with it like I did. In fact, I'm ordering this NA version because I love it so much :)

[quote name='Chlorox']Yeah but that's a problem for like 90% of this board that has all their game crazy's closing around them. Sadly I am part of that 90% :([/QUOTE]

So... Why don't you just call or walk in there and ask them to buff your discs for free? What do they have to lose? Their jobs? :/

got my ps2 grab bag today...kept about 10 games that were playable (tekken 4, nfs carbon, and a few other gems) took about 23 up to gamestop and got $56 in trade credit towards forza ....such a great deal

Well, my disks have arrived. Just went though them, a good number of the things looks like they should be able to be salvaged. Still need to count them to make sure there are at least 150 (Should be 152 with the GTA:SA's), but I do have two comments.

1) One of the disks was a Demo Disk, from Official US Playstation Magazine, Issue 76 D:

2) I got 4 "Disk 1 of 2"'s :/ (And two of them are the first disk of Star Ocean 3)

[quote name='twstd4lfe']got my ps2 grab bag today...kept about 10 games that were playable (tekken 4, nfs carbon, and a few other gems) took about 23 up to gamestop and got $56 in trade credit towards forza ....such a great deal[/QUOTE]

Wow, that worked out well for you.

[quote name='twstd4lfe']got my ps2 grab bag today...kept about 10 games that were playable (tekken 4, nfs carbon, and a few other gems) took about 23 up to gamestop and got $56 in trade credit towards forza ....such a great deal[/QUOTE]
HOLY ****. :shock: I doubt my Gamestop/Game Crazy will take many, if any of the discs I got in this deal, but you're really hyping it up for me. >_

Fun fact: Radio shack will give you $.09 for any broken and cracked PS2 game, more if its a notable title in there book:
value.jpg

GH2broke.jpg

Admitily though I am not sure if they want the case or not, I can find anything on that part of the topic.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']HOLY ****. :shock: I doubt my Gamestop/Game Crazy will take many, if any of the discs I got in this deal, but you're really hyping it up for me. >_

[quote name='Drkirby']Fun fact: Radio shack will give you $.09 for any broken and cracked PS2 game, more if its a notable title in there bookQUOTE]

Wish I would've known this! I think they would've been shocked to receive thousands upon thousands of cracked games though.

[quote name='drfrielgood'][quote name='Drkirby']Fun fact: Radio shack will give you $.09 for any broken and cracked PS2 game, more if its a notable title in there bookQUOTE]

Wish I would've known this! I think they would've been shocked to receive thousands upon thousands of cracked games though.[/QUOTE]
Heck, we're normally shocked to get cracked games period... Let alone in the double digits! XP

[quote name='drfrielgood'][quote name='Drkirby']Fun fact: Radio shack will give you $.09 for any broken and cracked PS2 game, more if its a notable title in there bookQUOTE]

Wish I would've known this! I think they would've been shocked to receive thousands upon thousands of cracked games though.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't I still not supposed to get any Demo Disks :/

But whats a little profit compared to satisfying your gamer communities and building a better customer base :D

[quote name='Squarehard'][quote name='drfrielgood']

But whats a little profit compared to satisfying your gamer communities and building a better customer base :D[/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree. I'd rather sell them to people and help build the site than trade them in somewhere.

[quote name='drfrielgood'][quote name='Squarehard']

Oh, I agree. I'd rather sell them to people and help build the site than trade them in somewhere.[/QUOTE]
Scratch my previous post. ^.^;

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Batman: Arkham Asylum for PS3.[/QUOTE]
I've been waiting for a deal like this . . . wonder if it will fall much further by Xmas. (This will be an Xmas present for myself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back