Resident Evil 5 (XB 360)

nope i havnt, i got a great deal on it however, i bought to games for 10 bux a piece shipped,beat them, and traded them in for 52$ off of it, thank you black friday, ill check, if i see anything ill let you know

edit: so far the best i have found is $54.99 with free shipping at buy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot for the heads up. Looks like I have two pre-orders to do on Buy.com, both of them Capcom game (SF4 and RE5). Do you know if they charge your card immediately or do they wait until they ship?

i cant imagine that they would charge imediately, but im not sure as i have never pre-ordered from them, hell this is the first game ive pre-ordeed in atleast a year (exept for saints row 2), i cant even remember any others i have pre-ordeed, lol

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i cant imagine that they would charge imediately, but im not sure as i have never pre-ordered from them, hell this is the first game ive pre-ordeed in atleast a year (exept for saints row 2), i cant even remember any others i have pre-ordeed, lol[/quote]

From Buy.com's Help section:

When will my credit card be charged? Credit cards- Since we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way, Buy.com will not bill you until your products, including backordered or preordered items, are actually shipped.

I'll probably pre-order RE5 from there myself, as long as they allow me to cancel if I find a better deal.

[quote name='fakero']From Buy.com's Help section:

When will my credit card be charged? Credit cards- Since we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way, Buy.com will not bill you until your products, including backordered or preordered items, are actually shipped.

I'll probably pre-order RE5 from there myself, as long as they allow me to cancel if I find a better deal.[/quote]

they also had the collectors edition there for 79.99 if you would rather go that way (this was the other day when i checked im not sure about now though, but it probably still is)

Your not going to get a great deal on a game that isent even released yet, wait a week after the game comes out, then all the people who are dissapointed by the game or are the type just to play through a game once will be getting rid of theirs and you can pick it up for like $30

bread's done
Back