Resident Evil 6 Archives XBOX 360 - 37.73 @ Amazon

GeorgeCostanza

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Can't pull the trigger yet, but thought I would share. maybe someone can persuade me either way.

Resident Evil 6 Archives - XBOX 360 - 37.73

• Resident Evil 6: The newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise brings three separate yet interwoven storylines together as they fight to survive the global C-virus outbreak.
  • Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD feature film) - The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself ?
  • Resident Evil 4 HD - The President's daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power.
  • Resident Evil CODE Veronica X HD - While searching for information on her missing brother, Claire Redfield is trapped on a top-secret Umbrella prison installation on Rockfort Island.
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Working together with his partner Sheva Alomar, Chris Redfield is sent to Africa in response to reports of parasitic B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons) terrorizing the area.

[quote name='draven1089']I've been watching this for a price drop. This is a very good deal but I feel as if it'll drop even lower.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too but it's always a gamble. When AZ is trying to rid inventory of a particular item they drop the game by a $1 or less daily until it gets enough purchases and then they raise the price back up to near MSRP...

so yes it may go lower or it may spike in price

This is even lower than the $40 it was on lightning deal about a month ago. It's worth the price for the RE4, RE5 and CVX downloads alone.

[quote name='GBAstar']Yeah me too but it's always a gamble. When AZ is trying to rid inventory of a particular item they drop the game by a $1 or less daily until it gets enough purchases and then they raise the price back up to near MSRP...

so yes it may go lower or it may spike in price[/QUOTE]

Yup, camelcamelcamel and tracktor are your friends.

So tempting. If it had the same as Anthology I would grab it in a minute.

Still split as I have 4 on Wii (so much better) and still have my DC version of CVX but haven't played 5 or 6.

So my main interest is 5, as 6 is getting mediocre reviews... So I'm torn. But will still play 6.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']
Still split as I have 4 on Wii (so much better) and still have my DC version of CVX but haven't played 5 or 6.
[/QUOTE]

Ahem... the DC version is not CVX.

Despite the criticism this got, this was one of my favorite games of 2012. The controls are so much better, and I love being able to slide/dodge/roll. The campaign is 25+ hours and its great seeing the different perspectives. They even do little things like change up the hud for each story. It's one of the best co-op experiences i've had on the 360.

Just a heads up if you're buying this to play online co-op, the difficulty is set by what you last played on, not the host's difficulty...so if you plan on both playing veteran instead of normal, make sure you both start a veteran game, and then exit out and join the other game.

[quote name='GBAstar']Thank you. Wish this was the price of the Anthology version (PS3) but that has been OOS for sometime.[/QUOTE]
I wonder, does Capcom hate the PS3 so much?

[quote name='draven1089']I've been watching this for a price drop. This is a very good deal but I feel as if it'll drop even lower.[/QUOTE]

it will unless it sells out first

[quote name='zzamaro']I wonder, does Capcom hate the PS3 so much?[/QUOTE]

I think both versions are OOP and either Anthologies sold much better or they just didn't make as many.

does anyone know if the download game codes expire? I don't know why they couldn't just include the games on the disc.

[quote name='zzamaro']I wonder, does Capcom hate the PS3 so much?[/QUOTE]

ps3 version probably just sold out faster, since its region free

$12.50 a piece for RE4, 6, and Code Veronica with a free RE5 Gold code to sell. Ahh yeahh.

I asked a GS employee about this several months ago and he told me it was pre-order only for $70. Love misinformation you get from retail associates.

Damnit. I just bought the Standard for RE6 2 weeks ago and I've barely touched it. Is there any way I can return it even though it's opened since there's no DLC codes? I'd pay the $17 upgrade for the cooler packaging, codes & DVD easily.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']does anyone know if the download game codes expire? I don't know why they couldn't just include the games on the disc.

ps3 version probably just sold out faster, since its region free[/QUOTE]

I was never interested in the ps3 anthology since it doesn't include the best versions of each game. RE 1,2, and 3 are straight ports of the the original psx versions. The best version of the original is the RE remake on gamecube. The best versions of 2&3 (higher resolution textures) were released on the dreamcast and gamecube. The n64 version of RE2 had higher resolution as well, but was worse in other ways because it was compressed to fit on cartridge.

[quote name='Anexanhume']I think both versions are OOP and either Anthologies sold much better or they just didn't make as many.[/QUOTE]

if you check the games included in the PS3 version, there's a good reason why it was sold out, especially for this generation.

but man, if i didn't have the RE5 for PS3, and RE4 for the gamecube and the wii, i'd be on this deal in a heartbeat! ...

thanks OP for the heads up :D

bread's done
Back