Resident Evil :Afterlife -Out now!

[quote name='opterasis']That is most definitely only an opinion. I find her annoying as hell and prefer women that don't have the body of a 12 year old boy.[/QUOTE]

shes not ugly or anything but i agree with you that i wish theyd put chicks in these types of movies that you can believe can do it. even with her whole specially augmented abilities and super powers you cant help but roll your eyes at all the shit she does. i know theres those who can just watch these films and enjoy the for what they are but i find it hard to suspend belief that much.

but with the way remakes are happening these days and restarts i wouldnt doubt they will do a new re series. theyre doing a new superman,new spiderman series new nightmare on elmstreet( i have to say the new freddy looks cool).

I'll watch it but I won't be thinking Resident Evil: Afterlife, just Afterlife. Seriously, aisde from the Executioner Majini-styled guy, there is nothing that say RE in that trailer.

see this is another reason why I am holding out on buying the Trilogy blu ray pack. It should have ended with the last movie. Alice should have died saving everyone and that would have been it. There are so many things that went wrong with the third movie and it just blows my mind that the writers could come up with something worth getting a go ahead from Sony. :|

Alice just needs to die.. let Chris and Claire take the series from there.

As for making a game based on the movie(s), I think it was asked/discussed a long time ago, but I think Capcom knows this shit fest is not worth making a game out of.

[quote name='opterasis']That is most definitely only an opinion. I find her annoying as hell and prefer women that don't have the body of a 12 year old boy.[/QUOTE]

This. I want the woman who played Jill in the second movie back.

Honestly though, wasn't the point of the games that PEOPLE STOPPED THE fuckING VIRUS FROM DESTROYING ALL LIFE ON EARTH? Yet now California is gone too, along with everywhere else? THE fuck YOU SAY?

It looks terrible. I'd rather go watch Romero slowly choke to death on his awful new movies than see this.

[quote name='The Crotch']Hmm.

Is 3D code for "everything must be thrown directly in to the camera" now?[/QUOTE]

3D is code for "This movie is terrible, but we need ticket sales.".... or it's code for "It has blue cat people. Furrys will fucking love it and we'll make millions."

[quote name='lokizz']
heres to hoping the come out with another 28 movie( guess its be 28 months later unless they went with minutes or seconds).[/QUOTE]

There is already a teaser out for 28 Months Later.

Somehow they made the already cheesy as hell Wesker-sunglasses-throw (TM) from RE5 even more cheesy. These people sure know how to make cheese.

I'm gonna watch it tho, just like the first 3. The films are bad, but they are still perfectly watchable. I don't find them awful.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Remember the two are married now and have a baby together.. Seems she was prego with his spawn in the third movie. If they mention Uruburos (sp?), I am walking out of that movie. Yes there are the hints that elements from RE5 are going to be in this movie, but seriously if Wesker goes about raving about Uruburos, I'm walking out of that shit fest.[/QUOTE]

http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=13850

"I play Albert Wesker who is head of the Umbrella Corporation who is responsible for the outbreak of the T-virus, or the Uroboros virus."

Should save you at least $8.

Oh God, they really just need to stop making these, though I don't even consider them RE in any sense. That being said, I'll be the first to defend the first two and say that I did enjoy those. I went into the third film thinking it would be a fun popcorn-esque film, but instead what I was given was pure crap. There is so much wrong and laughable in that film that it's simply a shame. My favorite: they capture what is to be assumed normal people who have been turned into zombies from across the country and decided to dress them up in orange prison jump suits (or perhaps they were grey, can't remember). Stupid. Laughable. I still enjoy laughing with my friends at that plot point. Anyone want to try and explain why you would dress a lethal, dangerous zombie? When I left the theatre, I felt as though my mind had melted and dropped a few I.Q. points. Being from Nevada/Vegas, I hated the usage of Vegas in the film, which simply felt cheap and tacked on. The concept of the world drying up because of the zombie virus (or something like that) was ridiculous

Also, why does the movie look so much like UltraViolet? I went into that one thinking I would like it, seeing as I enjoyed Equilibrium immensely, but that was total and utter crap as well. Beyond that even. I demanded a refund, but because I actually suffered through the film, punctured my eyeballs, wasn't given any. I so hate that movie.

As much as I liked the first 2 I really hope this is the last one. The movies were never really that great but they to me were better then what some make them out to be. Two had parts that were just dumb and that is where they started to go down hill. However 3 should have never been made and they should have ended with 2. When 2 ended I wanted a third but they fucked it up and when I saw the end of the last one all I thought was you have got to be shiting me. I don't even think they should bother with a reboot just end it with this one.

[quote name='sendme']As much as I liked the first 2 I really hope this is the last one. The movies were never really that great but they to me were better then what some make them out to be. Two had parts that were just dumb and that is where they started to go down hill. However 3 should have never been made and they should have ended with 2. When 2 ended I wanted a third but they fucked it up and when I saw the end of the last one all I thought was you have got to be shiting me. I don't even think they should bother with a reboot just end it with this one.[/QUOTE]

I liked the first one, the second one was ok, the third one made me angry.

Seriously I don't want to be in a theater full of people trying to dodge throwing stars from the screen.

Shit flying at you in 3d is still shit no matter what.

[quote name='georox']This. I want the woman who played Jill in the second movie back.

Honestly though, wasn't the point of the games that PEOPLE STOPPED THE fuckING VIRUS FROM DESTROYING ALL LIFE ON EARTH? Yet now California is gone too, along with everywhere else? THE fuck YOU SAY?

It looks terrible. I'd rather go watch Romero slowly choke to death on his awful new movies than see this.

3D is code for "This movie is terrible, but we need ticket sales.".... or it's code for "It has blue cat people. Furrys will fucking love it and we'll make millions."

There is already a teaser out for 28 Months Later.[/QUOTE]

i didnt know that here i go to search for it man i hope its awesome.

[quote name='lokizz']i didnt know that here i go to search for it man i hope its awesome.[/QUOTE]

Just a warning, it's just a very short teaser. Someone running from infected, about it. I'm excited though.

[quote name='Irukandji']So, basically RE5 - the actual characters + the matrix + stupid bullshit = this?[/QUOTE]

you forgot +3d :cool:

btw... two things..

1. what is the song in this teaser?

2. what's up with Alice's eyes flickering? I thought she was free of Umbrella's control.

Come on Anderson........where the fuck is Ada Wong?

[quote name='georox']Just a warning, it's just a very short teaser. Someone running from infected, about it. I'm excited though.[/QUOTE]

i found a bunch of them with a search was the one you were talking the one set in heat vision? if so yeah that was cool. damn it why isnt there a 28days/weeks game already?

[quote name='lokizz']i found a bunch of them with a search was the one you were talking the one set in heat vision? if so yeah that was cool. damn it why isnt there a 28days/weeks game already?[/QUOTE]
It'd basically be like Left 4 Dead in my head, but replace special infected with the military and there you go. That and with the awesome movie score.

Now I feel like watching 28 Weeks Later again.

Back on subject, Resident Evil: Afterlife. Meh!

[quote name='georox']Just a warning, it's just a very short teaser. Someone running from infected, about it. I'm excited though.[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a better trailer already.

[quote name='bardockkun']It'd basically be like Left 4 Dead in my head, but replace special infected with the military and there you go. That and with the awesome movie score.

Now I feel like watching 28 Weeks Later again.

Back on subject, Resident Evil: Afterlife. Meh![/QUOTE]

oh yeah youd have to have the original scores especially the stuff from 28 weeks ( shrinking universe was amazing) but i think the maor point of the game would be stamina and using your environment to your advantage since a normal human could only run so long before getting tired unlike the infected who can keep going.

and if there was some way to mke it where you can climb , jump and run freely and intelligently as well as scavenging around for weapons and food and water and even building barracades.

and if the game had an online component you make your own charater and try and survive and if you get infected you can continue to play as an infected person looking for survivors to kill. id also want to have diff countries ad their maor cities as playable areas.

[quote name='ITDEFX']btw... two things..

1. what is the song in this teaser?

2. what's up with Alice's eyes flickering? I thought she was free of Umbrella's control.

Come on Anderson........where the fuck is Ada Wong?[/QUOTE]

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGhBu1sBICw

2. Shes a super cyber-ninja now :D

And damn it, they destroyed the zombies and now they have to bring Majini into the films and destroy them too. Ugh.....

[quote name='Megalith']Needs more Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine.[/QUOTE]

Remember that twitter Milla put out awhile back that Jill *may* return...

I'm thinking flash back. If Anderson copies RE5, she might be back as a super solider like in the game , under Wesker's control.

Glad they are making Claire a bit tougher this time around. Wesker may be the bad ass true to the game.

Bring on Leon Kenndy and Ada!!!!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wonder if Capcom would ever incorporate Alice in a future RE game in some way, shape, or form.[/QUOTE]
For the sake of their franchise and not causing people's head's to explode in anger, they best not. Plus she doesn't meet the boob quota of a female character.

[quote name='lokizz']theyll probaly show a guy in a tan leather jacket run past the camera ( hopefully heading towards a better movie). i dont get why these movies do so well theyre just 1 notch about those house of the dead films and its kinda goofy how damn powerful mila's character gets in each one.

heres to hoping the come out with another 28 movie( guess its be 28 months later unless they went with minutes or seconds).[/QUOTE]

What an amazing post

28 seconds later would be hilarious

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I wonder if Capcom would ever incorporate Alice in a future RE game in some way, shape, or form.[/QUOTE]

If Capcom really loved the Alice character they would have included some sort of nod to her character in RE5, RE:TUC, or RE:TDC...but they didn't....they are just kissing Anderson's ass when they say they love the Alice character.. They don't need to.

Anyways the Alice character would not fit the game structure of the series.

Definitely not as a playable character, but as an NPC that shows up when you're in trouble and she saves your ass...that'd be pretty cool IMO.

[quote name='linkinprime']definitely not as a playable character, but as an npc that shows up when you're in trouble and she saves your ass...that'd be pretty cool imo.[/quote]

no.

NO! Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong!

DO NOT SPEAK BLASPHEMIES OF THIS SORT AGAIN!

Do not!

Seriously, final warning.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Definitely not as a playable character, but as an NPC that shows up when you're in trouble and she saves your ass...that'd be pretty cool IMO.[/QUOTE]
I Prefer thinking of her as the girl in red dress near the beginning of RE5. That's as much as I want Alice to taint this series...

[quote name='georox']NO! Wrong wrong wrong wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong!

DO NOT SPEAK BLASPHEMIES OF THIS SORT AGAIN!

Do not!

Seriously, final warning.[/QUOTE]

agreed. I think Capcom already knew how wacked up the RE movies series was. Besides the name similarities, the movie RE series actually exist in Bizarro world.

these movies are actually the worst game-to-movie translations I have ever seen. If Capcom was stupid enough to stick Alice into an RE game, gamers worldwide would seriously do 'something' unimaginable. [like purchase Street Fighter IV's alternative costume DLCs]

you should only put alice in a traditional re game if you have the option of killing her. maybe shoot her in the legs so you can get away while all the zombies/infected mexicans/infected africans take their time killing and eating her. id also want the option to kill that annoynig ass black guy who was in 2 of those shit films.

[quote name='lokizz']you should only put alice in a traditional re game if you have the option of killing her. maybe shoot her in the legs so you can get away while all the zombies/infected mexicans(infected Spaniards) /infected africans take their time killing and eating her. id also want the option to kill that annoynig ass black guy who was in 2 of those shit films.[/QUOTE]

Get it right fool!

[quote name='ITDEFX']Get it right fool![/QUOTE]

damn my bad man infected spainards it is. my apologies to any spainards/mexicans i may have offended. that said i really hope the next round of re games goes back to freakin zombies. there arent enough zombie games out especially good ones. on top of that we never got a real ending to the whole umbrella fiasco.

[quote name='madcyantist']Why...the douchebag from prison break..why... :([/QUOTE]

Because no big name actor wants to work in a video game movie.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']My name is Robert Neville...

anyways, this looks like a mix between I Am Legend, Blade, girl version of Neo (Matrix), with RE5 zombies with weird mouths.[/QUOTE]

Everything went down hill when they gave Alice super powers. Wait...never mind the entire series took a dump when Anderson directed it and they introduced Alice :|

I like the aspect of a mission to take down the subterranean Umbrella HQ, but hope it is a bit scarier and serious like the first in the series.

bread's done
Back