Resident Evil Collection on BluRay $20

They will probably put out a full collection.  I am hoping it will be a steelbook when it is released...will look nice with my other RE Steelbooks.

Please put the Store in the OP like everyone else does.  Why the fuck do people do this with Fry's shit all the time?  That store is only in like 9 states and only has a handful of locations per state.  The number of people that live near them is dwarfed by those that don't yet people don't list the store in the OP for Fry's all the time while people are sure to list Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and others almost all the time.

Please put the Store in the OP like everyone else does. Why the fuck do people do this with Fry's shit all the time? That store is only in like 9 states and only has a handful of locations per state. The number of people that live near them is dwarfed by those that don't yet people don't list the store in the OP for Fry's all the time while people are sure to list Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and others almost all the time.
Sorry will do next time, didn't mean to wear your mouse out with unescesary clicks.

Please put the Store in the OP like everyone else does. Why the fuck do people do this with Fry's shit all the time? That store is only in like 9 states and only has a handful of locations per state. The number of people that live near them is dwarfed by those that don't yet people don't list the store in the OP for Fry's all the time while people are sure to list Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and others almost all the time.
Ouch, dat rage.

[quote name="EdgeCrusher36" post="11437421" timestamp="1389496322"]Ouch, dat rage.[/quotation was in a bad mood earlier today. Still, if no one bothered Listing the store it would be confusing. Since most people have no Fry's, lots of people are clicking here for nothing.

Tried to call to have BBY pricematch over the phone. No go.
Did you do store or their CS line?

Cause if you have to, march into your nearest BB with a screen-cap of the Fry's page for the collection.

And since the series has another movie out (and it seems they have done bundles for 1-3, then 1-4, and now 1-5) this coming September, I'm gonna wait. At least, I'll borrow my friend's copy of the latest movie so I can catch up.

I called the CS line. Downside is that there's no Frys near me, so I'm not sure how well the actual store visit would go.
Take a printout to the store. If anything, you can hope the one who checks it doesn't see that it's in-store only. But plead "I was on Frys.com, and saw they were offering this for $20. Can you guys price match it for me?". Plead that you don't know any better. Pretend that nothing odd is going on. If they give you a 'sure, we'll do it', then cool. If not...nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Best Buy in store did price match, no questions asked. Just showed my phone.
I think I'll take a trip up to Best Buy tomorrow...$20 for these five movies on Blu? Or should I wait for the sixth to get published and then the inevitable bundle? Or wait even later for the next movie to come out and that get bundled? Or so on...how many will there be?

i havent seen the fifth one yet. was there any.story progression in the movie at all ?
I haven't seen it yet either. But on Blu-Ray.com, IMDB, Metacritic, and my friend's testament...there was barely any plot progression. If you saw the fourth flick, then you know of how some characters FINALLY arrived, and how others were changing up, setting the stage for what could have been a good fifth movie...and then the movie came and did far worse than its predecessor.

Regardless, a sixth movie is due out this fall. Because no matter how mediocre the story is across the series as a whole, the action scenes are great...and the box office proves that people are okay with that, which is why the movies keep being made. $100 million plus being made globally per movie is profitable enough, right?

Update: Checked the link and the price got marked back up. =/ Well, I can always try to go up there shortly. I have a screencap of the Frys site when the collection was $20, but I don't know the extent to which BB checks the prices (i.e., if they link to Frys.com, find the item and see it's marked back up, they'll tell me to chuck it in and go home). Also, Frys looks like they do a Friday morning to Thurs night run on sale prices (since the item WAS $19.99 still last night).

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to try, I have a screencap of the Frys site of the collection when it was $19.99. Try it and please get back to us and see if BB will still do it. But let me know and I'll send a copy of the pic I have.

If anyone wants to try, I have a screencap of the Frys site of the collection when it was $19.99. Try it and please get back to us and see if BB will still do it. But let me know and I'll send a copy of the pic I have.
i guess its worth a try. i mean i did manage to get bestbuy to price match iron man 2 on blu ray a few.days ago using gamestops 9.99$ used link lol. sometimes its worth it to test your luck as you have nothing to lose

bread's done
Back