Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles for $30 or less shipped?

MidnightScott

CAGiversary!
Well is there any deals out there, or anyone willing to sell it to me for that price. I have Paypal!

I'm willing to pay $35 shipped via Paypal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Midknight, can you spend $34.50? On gohastings, they have Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles for $34.50 and this includes shipping. I think if you can scrape about 5 dollars more then this can me yours and still about 15 dollars less than the original. You have to use the code HOLIDAY when you check out in order to get the deal. This is the best deal currently available other than trading/selling. I hope this helps.

Thanks for trying.

But they charge tax & shipping. It only made the price $45 when I used the promotional code. :/

Also, I'm looking for someone that accepts paypal since I have money in my paypal account and don't wanna wait 4 or 5 days for it to transfer back to my bank account.

Thanks for trying.

But they charge tax & shipping. It only made the price $45 when I used the promotional code. :/

Also, I'm looking for someone that accepts paypal since I have money in my paypal account and don't wanna wait 4 or 5 days for it to transfer back to my bank account.

bread's done
Back