Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Special Edition for $59.99 @ Amazon (DEAD)

RussellC

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0061YG0QW/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

$10 off right now. Release Date Delivery for 99 cents available.

Edit: Other upcoming Capcom games now have the option for Release Date Delivery, so update your orders.

Update: PS3 version is not available as of 10:30 PM ET/7:30 PM PT on 1/17/12.

Update #2: The deal is dead as of 4:29 AM ET/1:29 AM PT on 1/21/12. PS3 version still not available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well in my opinion, this looks awesome. My brother and other friends enjoyed RE5. It was a pretty awesome Co-op game and a very poor horror game but this game looks like a awesome co-op and a better horror game so call me nut for getting this.

How did you like playing RE 5 with the Move as compared to the regular controller? Thanks.

[quote name='GBAstar'] I think I've played through it three seperate times with my girlfriend and a fourth time when they incorporated PS3 Move into the control schemes.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']I think people are more afraid to buy a shitty game[/QUOTE]

I was actually speaking to the person about 3 or 4 posts above mine that referred directly to the quality of the special edition for this game, not any other hesitation on anyone else's part. Guess I have to quote everything from now on or lazy people who didn't actually read the posts will just get confused. :wall:

I actually think that the game looks interesting and is the reason that I'm choosing to give it a chance, pending some more research about it before making my final decision. And I'm not on the Capcom-hating bandwagon, so I'm not so quick to dismiss it just because it's from them. I do agree that they are probably one of worst, if not THE worst, offender(s) when it comes to re-releasing things and making your original purchase null and void. But I haven't experienced that too much with them on the games that I choose, however it's probably greatly due to the fact that I'm not into fighters. :whistle2:#

[quote name='atlantis']Looks bad, and co-op is such a fad.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Someone just recently heard of video games OR they don't understand what a fad is OR that's just plain ol' sarcasm. Been loving co-op since Double Dragon, Final Fight, Streets of Rage, Bad Dudes, Battle Toads, TMNT and all the other fun beat em ups from back in the day. Not to mention all the fun co-op shooters like Contra, 1942, etc. Can't get enough of co-op. In fact I'm disappointed in games like Skyrim for not having it at all. I want to slay dragons with friends and show them my awesome loot as well as trade it with them like in Diablo. There is no good excuse for not having co-op these days with online gaming. It shouldn't be a forced element, but it should be available. Zombie hunting w/ friends is a great way to kill time. Why else would Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty Zombie mode be so successful? Hopefully this game is good. I love the idea and hope to see more like it.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']showing $69.99 at checkout. I will wait and grab it for $39.99. I have every other RE game.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info.

[quote name='TooPoor']From the looks of the new trailer, no[/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw the trailer not long after posting. If they can still preserve the horror elements and make a decent action horror like RE4, then that's fine.

Still, since the series is going in a more action oriented direction, I'm actually more interested in Raccoon City.

awesome! thank a lot, buying now
happy.gif

bread's done
Back