Resident Evil: Revelations

Wow, just did a solo run on Ghost Ship. Did the 'Real Exit'. Geez that last battle is rough. I think when it was all done I had no Shotgun or Machine Gun ammo, like 19 Magnum rounds, and no grenades. What really sucked is all my weapons I got for it were not very impressive. Oh yippee, a lvl 45 Government handgun, now I'm REALLY gonna wreck stuff. Oh wait, no, everything else I already have is better. I guess my custom part drops were ok though.

Wow, this thread died off!

Anyhow, I went through campaign on normal. Geez theres a step up from easy! I love how the last boss can teleport right beside you and you have to just guess which way he is and shoot. I died a lot on that play through. But now I get to try a no herb run on easy.

That sounds tough. I managed to beat Raid Mode on Trench, but after that I just quit playing. It didn't seem like I could get a good gaming online going, so eh...

Looking forward to Kid Icarus though.

[quote name='Waughoo']Wow, this thread died off!

Anyhow, I went through campaign on normal. Geez theres a step up from easy! I love how the last boss can teleport right beside you and you have to just guess which way he is and shoot. I died a lot on that play through. But now I get to try a no herb run on easy.[/QUOTE]

I've moved on from RE. May go back to rank up in Raid. Purchased Bit.Trip and Pushmo. After I finish Mass Effect 3, I will purchase Super Mario Land 3D.

Still haven't purchased. I've been waiting for a $29.99 deal. I should just purchase and enjoy it. Not sure if I should get RE, Star Fox, or Kid Icarus. I need something else to play other than Super Mario and Mario Kart.

Would it be possible for Capcom to port this to the Vita or is it just using to much 3DS features that it would be impossible. I really want this game but I don't want to get a 3ds with just one analog stick.

[quote name='blueweltall']Would it be possible for Capcom to port this to the Vita or is it just using to much 3DS features that it would be impossible. I really want this game but I don't want to get a 3ds with just one analog stick.[/QUOTE]

get circle pad and you have 2 stick

[quote name='KingBroly']With one stick it controls like RE4, so I don't see any problems.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I got used to the controls very quickly and they aren't a detriment to the game at all. The only thing that really bothers me is that green herbs are hot-keyed to the 'A' button, and I've definitely accidentally healed and wasted an herb during a hectic fight when I didn't mean to.

Yeah, I see no reason this couldnt be ported. Of course that doesnt mean it WILL be ported. I really wish they would give it some DLC though. I mean Samurai Warriors had DLC every week for awhile there, no reason RE couldn't add some new weapons or remix some maps.

[quote name='johnnypark']Agreed, I got used to the controls very quickly and they aren't a detriment to the game at all. The only thing that really bothers me is that green herbs are hot-keyed to the 'A' button, and I've definitely accidentally healed and wasted an herb during a hectic fight when I didn't mean to.[/QUOTE]

That was my biggest complaint too (Green Herbs, 'A' button) as well as sometimes when I wasn't paying attention I'd have a grenade selected instead of a knife and when I'd go to smash a box I'd accidently throw a grendade.

Other then that the controls are fine. I have a circle pad pro but I haven't gotten around to using it.

The 3D is nice but not great in this game... to be honest after playing for the first hour I didn't realize 3D was on. A game like Super Mario 3D Land is much better at showcase the 3D

Finally found some time to pick this up again, I'm on Chapter 6 or 7. I almost wish I hadn't discovered Raid Mode because it's so damned fun. Except that, I feel so much more powerful after playing Raid Mode that I forget I can't buy more ammo, and that my weapons are so much weaker in the main game. You get spoiled on the HP bars over enemies, too, making it a harder transition back to the SP.

Loving it though and I see why someone (I think it was KingBroly?) said there was more replay value than meets the eye!

I'm on the chapter where Jill and Chris go into the lab on my no herb play through. I had a dumb moment and bumped the herb button though. So I picked restart or whatever from the menu, and it put me back like all of 5 seconds. I really hope that one bump didnt ruin my run.

Finally reached level 50 and S ranked all the levels. I think I'm ready to tackle the bonus mission now.

bread's done
Back