Resident Evil Trilogy - Blu-Ray - Amazon $29.99 w/ FSSS

Damn you op! /sarcasm Spent another $30 today on this, wanted the Resident Evil trilogy and this is a great price for it. I really have to stop coming to this site, so many deals this time of the year.

Thanks.

[quote name='62t']Are the movies any good?[/QUOTE]

Seriously, you've never seen any of these?

I liked the first, but it's pretty dated now (special effects-wise).

Two was cool just because of Nemesis, but the movie overall was meh.

Three was pretty fucking bad.

Still worth $30 IMO, especially considering the set is sold in stores for like $50+

The first was pretty good IMO. Kind of like an alternate timeline before the events of RE1(the videogame).

Everything went to hell with the sequels though...

First and 2nd is okay. 3rd is bad. I like 2nd best 'coz it got that other babe with the short skirt and guns there. :D

I wish they would put the animation (Resident Evil: Degeneration) on sale as well.

The third movie is utterly without redemption. Still, that's a nice price for all 3!

From my blog:

I watched all 3 Blu-Rays in order in one night. My review deals primarily with the third movie as it closes the trilogy (for now).

The first film is an exciting, scary movie that's somewhat similar to the games but different from most zombie movies. Zombie humans, zombie dogs, and a computer-generated Licker all threaten the heroes, who are investigating a viral outbreak in an underground research lab. The movie introduces butt-kicking Alice (played by Milla Jovovich), who is not in the games. She ends up being the glue that holds this trilogy together as each film is quite different from the others.

2 remains my favorite because it's just the most fun. The comic relief is appreciated and I like some of the situations that occur, like the tense church scene. It's also the closest to the games out of the 3 movies. However the writing is dumb at times, such as the graveyard...

bread's done
Back