Resident Evil Zero (Wii) $14.99 at Best Buy

Tim7890

CAG Veteran
I went into my local Best Buy and in the Wii section they had Resident Evil Zero for $14.99. Also they had Destiny of Zorro for $9.99; based on the reviews I have seen this still maybe too much.

Just to let people know, this is pretty much just the Gamecube version but you dont need a classic controller to play it.

There is NOT motion controls, this is not like RE4 Wii version. 15 dollars is highway robbery for a gamecube game

I paid almost that much for a used Gamecube copy on ebay a while back. This is a good deal if you want to complete your RE collection.

I'm probably the last person who'd jump on this deal after playing my friend's copy a while back. HOWEVER, I will say this: I personally think the game's control mechanics are meant to be played using a D-pad as opposed to an analog stick; it's just more accurate that way. This is where the ability to use the wii classic controller comes in handy. I personally played and beat the original on the gamecube years ago, using the TINY d-pad on the gamecube controller and it was a fucking chore to say the least.

I played RE: Zero right after playing RE 1 on :gc: and I have to say it was quite a letdown in comparison. It's pretty stupid that there were no item boxes to store stuff. I didn't really like having to drop an item every 5 seconds then back-track to pick it up again. The only thing good about RE Zero in comparison to RE 1 was the improved graphics...

[quote name='skateraXVIII']I played RE: Zero right after playing RE 1 on :gc: and I have to say it was quite a letdown in comparison. It's pretty stupid that there were no item boxes to store stuff. I didn't really like having to drop an item every 5 seconds then back-track to pick it up again. The only thing good about RE Zero in comparison to RE 1 was the improved graphics...[/QUOTE]

RE0 has better graphics than REmake? You're crazy. REmake still looks incredible even today.

bread's done
Back