Resisitance Retribution (PSP) $9.98 at Amazon

Got during TRU B1G1 50% or BB's half off not sure which great game. Expect alot of psp deals all yr BB has a new one next week.

I saw 3 copies of this at Target last week, all marked down to I think $3.47 ea. Not sure of the exact price, but I know it was less than $3.60.

I actually had the guy bring them to the front. I was going to put them on eBay, but I checked it on my phone before I went back to the front of the store and noticed that there were a bunch of copies unsold for $8-$10. Not worth the flip, but I've owned it since it came out myself. Great game. I would've gotten it if I hadn't paid $40 for it years ago.

Thanks OP, I may bite on this at that price. Didn't having a resistance 2 save file on your PS3 also give you some bonus content or something if you hooked the PSP up to it? It seems like they were talking about some kind of bonus when the game first released.

[quote name='JoshTX']Thanks OP, I may bite on this at that price. Didn't having a resistance 2 save file on your PS3 also give you some bonus content or something if you hooked the PSP up to it? It seems like they were talking about some kind of bonus when the game first released.[/QUOTE]

It "infects" your PSP game and gives you regenerating health like Hale has in 1 & 2.

You can also do a thing with the link that lets you play the PSP game with your PS3 controller (dual-analog mode instead of the games usual auto-target).

[quote name='KemperJones']I saw 3 copies of this at Target last week, all marked down to I think $3.47 ea. Not sure of the exact price, but I know it was less than $3.60.[/QUOTE]
Actually $3.48. I picked up the last copy last week.

You better play that game fast and trade it in at GameStop. Amazon will only give you $2 credit for the trade-in, while GameStop will give you $8 (which is what I got yesterday).

Speaking of the game, I could not stand the controller setting on the PSP and it turned me off where after a few hours, I was done with the game.

bread's done
Back