Resistance 1 + 2 Greatest Hits Bundle $39.99

chelosera91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/24/resistance-1-and-2-greatest-hits-bundle-incoming/

Includes $10 of additional content and a Resistance 3 skin. Good for those who want to try out the series before R3.

pretty good move, though this would probably be better in the PS3 section

Also: it would have been even cooler if they included Retribution. It already has Dualshock 3 compatibility apparently

[quote name='nbballard']I wonder if the collection will feature any changes to the content- such as 3D, move support, or online.[/QUOTE]

Highly unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the additional content is on the disc instead of a DLC code I might consider it when it drops a little further. Why greatest hits though? Ugh.

[quote name='chelosera91']http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/24/resistance-1-and-2-greatest-hits-bundle-incoming/

Includes $10 of additional content and a Resistance 3 skin. Good for those who want to try out the series before R3.[/QUOTE]

Resistance 2 was such a let down for me. I have not see any gameplay footage from Res 3 (looking it up now on Youtube) but I hope they capture the essence of the 1st one. I think $39.99 is OK for the bundle. This bundle will probably be on the clearance rack itself like the individual copies of the game. I would wait till Target knock it down to $10 (75% OFF). Then it becomes a great deal :D

Man I didn't like R1 that much. I honestly don't know what the hype was.

The controls were horrible for that game.
Looking forward to the demo of R3 though.

[quote name='aznhero913']Man I didn't like R1 that much. I honestly don't know what the hype was.

The controls were horrible for that game.
Looking forward to the demo of R3 though.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say R1 was the best game ever but I thought the way they told the story was better in R1 than R2. I'm actually hyped for for Gears 3 unless Res 3 blows me away. I still didn't see any gameplay footage for Res 3 (I got sidetracked).

[quote name='calcutta8']Resistance 2 was such a let down for me. I have not see any gameplay footage from Res 3 (looking it up now on Youtube) but I hope they capture the essence of the 1st one. I think $39.99 is OK for the bundle. This bundle will probably be on the clearance rack itself like the individual copies of the game. I would wait till Target knock it down to $10 (75% OFF). Then it becomes a great deal :D[/QUOTE]
Check out IGN, they had a long gameplay footage on their front page.

I had just bought Resistance 2 today too, without know of this yet, on clearance. But I guess now I will be returning it and get the bundle, since I haven't played Resistance 1 either.

[quote name='Stevothepro']i may be in the minority but I absolutely loved Resistance 1 and thought part 2 was just okay[/QUOTE]:applause::applause::applause:

I wonder if this may be hard to find after awhile... I mean I feel the price might drop to about $30 after a month... I mean God of War collection did that, as did Sly Cooper Collection, makes me feel this will do the same... not sure.

But really wish I knew of this sooner. I feel bad for having bought a game and plan to return it asap now, I never done that before, and feel unsure if I really should do that or not, if I might regret doing so. I mean it was only $14 on clearance at Target, brand new and all for Resistance 2, I never played 1 so I mean... I dunno. So I never played either of them.

bread's done
Back