Resistance 2 CE PS3 for $5.99 plus shipping at GoHastings.com

Would have liked this for the figure, but knowing Hastings it probably would've shipped in a polymailer and came crushed anyway.

[quote name='Tsel']Would have liked this for the figure, but knowing Hastings it probably would've shipped in a polymailer and came crushed anyway.[/QUOTE]

God...I bought from them once and they fucked it up pretty good. Demon souls DE was all bent up and shit. Never again.

[quote name='Alucard0x']How are the resistance games? Never played any of them.[/QUOTE]

The gameplay isn't anything special, taking elements from new and old FPS, but the concept and setting are pretty interesting.

[quote name='Vinny']The gameplay isn't anything special, taking elements from new and old FPS, but the concept and setting are pretty interesting.[/QUOTE]

Maybe its just me but I liked the first Resistance a lot better than the second. 40 player ffa deathmatch was just so much fun. I liked the campaign better in the first too - I'm not much of a coop player though and none of my friends had it.

[quote name='Green Card200']Maybe its just me but I liked the first Resistance a lot better than the second. 40 player ffa deathmatch was just so much fun. I liked the campaign better in the first too - I'm not much of a coop player though and none of my friends had it.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and I think that's the feeling is universal. The first game's SP was much better than the second game's. I think they focused too much on MP for the second game, which hurt the SP mode. I have yet to play the third... I've been putting it off for ages.

bread's done
Back