Resistance 2 Coll, Ed. $69.99 Buy.com or $66.49 with 5% coupon

Don't know if this allowed - mods please edit if necessary

But go check out slickdeals and search for r2 with CC..got my copy for 47.xx shipped.
This is for reg ed...so I assume at 79.99 retail - $15 discount = 65.xx + tax.

Wow, good price. Already have it pre-ordered at GameStop. Even if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to wait to get it from Buy. I need to pop that sucker in today!

[quote name='rujin']Don't know if this allowed - mods please edit if necessary

But go check out slickdeals and search for r2 with CC..got my copy for 47.xx shipped.
This is for reg ed...so I assume at 79.99 retail - $15 discount = 65.xx + tax.[/quote]

For the regular edition, i can understand, but for the CE, what's the point, the extra work not worth the tiny savings...

[quote name='Serpentor']For the regular edition, i can understand, but for the CE, what's the point, the extra work not worth the tiny savings...[/quote]

Oh im sorry, i must be on retailassgamer, not cheapassgamer.

I was going to wait but this is a good price for the CE. plus i picked up a new 8gb SD card with the coupon while i was at it.

Was going to pick this up at GC today, but that was just too good a deal. Gotta wait now, but it's not like I'm lacking in games to play right now anyway. Thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great price! Cancelled my CC order and went for this instead. Based on past purchases Buy usually ships quickly for me since their distribution center is close by.

I got this for $80 today. Don't really know if it's worth that much, especially to someone who wasn't a big fan of the first game. But for $70, it's not as tough a pill to swallow.

Damn it man, there is no way that I can pass this up. You presented me with the chance to get the CE for basically the same price that I would pay for the normal with tax. How can I not order? That's right, I ordered one...

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I got this for $80 today. Don't really know if it's worth that much, especially to someone who wasn't a big fan of the first game. But for $70, it's not as tough a pill to swallow.[/QUOTE]

How's the quality of the Hybrid figure? It looks nice in pictures.

I can't get this to work, I follow the promotion link, add Resistance 2 CE, login, proceed to checkout, then the system removes the 5% discount prior to approving the order. Must be a browser issue at work, hopefully it will still be available when I try it from home.

[quote name='husyk']I can't get this to work, I follow the promotion link, add Resistance 2 CE, login, proceed to checkout, then the system removes the 5% discount prior to approving the order. Must be a browser issue at work, hopefully it will still be available when I try it from home.[/quote]The coupon is single-use only, so if you've used it before, you can't use it again.

Check to see what it says under the coupon when you're starting the checkout process.

I tried to get it with the coupon and it says I had used it already.

[quote name='Decker']How's the quality of the Hybrid figure? It looks nice in pictures.[/quote]

just like the toys you find in HOT TOPIC or SPENCERS.. its nice but its not worth the extra 20 bucks.. the box is pretty flimsy too.. kinda disappointing :(

You can get the CE for $62.99 + tax from circuitcity.com using this 10% off coupon and the GC package exploit.

Regular version would be $44.99 + tax.

I haven't ordered from buy.com in a while, but their shipping surprised me. I ordered this yesterday and it shipped out this morning. I'm so used to Amazon's free shipping that I expected a week delay.

[quote name='NDPsycho']I haven't ordered from buy.com in a while, but their shipping surprised me. I ordered this yesterday and it shipped out this morning. I'm so used to Amazon's free shipping that I expected a week delay.[/quote]Same here on the shipping notification.

I emailed them as well to see if I could get the coupon discount taken off the order, as I used it previously on an order that was canceled. We'll see what they say about that.

mine already shipped this morning too, and I went with free shipping, way faster than when I ordered the Fable 2 LE from them...

[quote name='buckythekat']anyone else surprised that the free shipping was sent UPS instead of USPS?[/quote]

Kind of, but I just had an Amazon game ship to me through UPS with free shipping too.

[quote name='buckythekat']anyone else surprised that the free shipping was sent UPS instead of USPS?[/quote]

it's a really nice surprise! thank goodness its not one of those 3 day select services. those are really slow.

just checked on my 11/5 ship date and it looks like it's gonna be coming in today! :applause:

[quote name='buckythekat']anyone else surprised that the free shipping was sent UPS instead of USPS?[/quote]I'd rather have UPS handle this than USPS, due to the paper box around it.

Plus, an Amazon order I had went UPS instead of USPS, though that was because it wasn't 100% media-mailable items in the box.

Yup also got mine today.

Amazon's Free shipping are super slow nowadays, looks like its Buy.com for me now when I want tax free and free shipping on games.

I can't say I particularly like this CE, but this is a good deal. The figure is nice, but I would've liked a sturdier outer package.

bread's done
Back