Resistance 2 is already being sold at Walmart ( YMMV!)

zeke222

CAGiversary!
The walmart in Manville, NJ is already selling copies of Resistance 2. They have about 10 copies left.

People have already seen it displayed but were saying the registers block it from being sold till release date. YMMV.

I didn't pick one up, but they had a sign up saying it was for sale when i went before. Maybe the person put it up to early then.

I saw it at Target today. It was in a cart to be put out so I'm not sure they are selling it yet.

I went to walmart and got the dreaded do not sell thing on the register. When I swung by best buy they had it right behind little big planet and there were no restrictions on its sale. I would recommend you guys give best buy a shot. This is the best buy in Fredericksburg, VA.

EDIT: Forgot to mention they had it behind the registers and had about 40 or so copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ravenous']Found it by Targets clearance section and got it for $20! Thanks OP![/quote]
:!::?::!::?::!::?::!::?:

I'm guessing that was supposed to be a sarcastic attempt to point out that this isn't really a deal post?

I have to wonder if bestbuy has it as both gears of war 2 and resistance 2 are showing up as instock online at bestbuy.com. It might be worth a shot going over there after work. Thanks OP

[quote name='ChimpArmy']I went to walmart and got the dreaded do not sell thing on the register. When I swung by best buy they had it right behind little big planet and there were no restrictions on its sale. I would recommend you guys give best buy a shot. This is the best buy in Fredericksburg, VA.

EDIT: Forgot to mention they had it behind the registers and had about 40 or so copies.[/quote]

Will be going there tomorrow! THANKS

I know walmart/toysrus/target/best/circuit all have a computer that will block a game from being sold early..

However K-mart and local game stores do not ^_-

You guys can have my copy of R2, since I found the first to be just another meh shooter. Matter of fact, if anyone wants my copy of the original for their collection(it's NON greatest hits version), hit up my TL, since I should be adding it there soon.

You guys can have my copy of R2, since I found the first to be just another meh shooter. Matter of fact, if anyone wants my copy of the original for their collection(it's NON greatest hits version:D), hit up my TL, since I should be adding it there soon.

I think I played all of the first level, then got bored with how bleh it was and never played it again.

Out of the three games I bought from Blockbuster almost a month ago, I'm regretting buying the original the most, since it's the same old, same old.

I might go back and play Dark Sector sometime, but really the shooter genre hasn't innovated much since Doom aside from prettier graphics.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's cool. If I didn't pre-order it through TRU i would check walmart. R2 is fun so far but i wish we could configure the controller, I'm too used to COD4's control scheme =/

I'll echo the sentiments of the people posting "meh". Resistance was the very definition of mediocre, I couldn't play it for more than half an hour before shutting it off. I couldn't care less about R2, but the multiplayer intrigues me (60 people at once, nice). I'll give it a rent when I see it.

I was at Target last night and saw one copy each of the new countless-dipped Star Wars Trilogy DVD sets (one original, one prequel). They were on the new release endcap right below the sign showing its release date of 11/04 :)

bread's done
Back