Resistance 3 $29.99 New + Tax & Free Ship - Meijer.com (Possibly Live @ 3am Est)

Muthafodder

Banned
I've been on the hunt for a sub $30 price point for Resistance 3...found it!

Meijer.com

If you don't have an account, I'd go ahead and set one up ;).
Not sure when these will go live; ad states 4am until Noon, not sure of the Time Zone; BF ad also gives option to buy online.

Images are click-able.

Add the code: SHIPSFREE

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Crimsonfatale']when does it go live[/QUOTE]

Ad states 4am, not sure of the time zone.

EDIT:

Looking at their locations, I'd say a good chance at Eastern:

store_locator_background.png

united-states-time-zone-map.gif

[quote name='urge26']meijer is a huge grocery chain in the midwest... it's reputable[/QUOTE]

Their deals have been posted here before.

I bought a radio flyer wagon for my son awhile ago for cheap. They are legit.
As for the game, it's worth about $30. Great weapons variety, but there are occassional bugs here and there.

Are all meijer deals going to be online? Hoping to pick up gow3 and swfu2 for 10 each and I'm not 100% confident amazon will match those.

[quote name='urge26']meijer is a huge grocery chain in the midwest... it's reputable[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks. I wasn't sure.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Anyone have any idea if all their deals will be online?[/QUOTE]

It looks like some of their BF deals are online right now, but not R3.

If I remember correctly from last year, Meijer didn't make ANY of their BF game "doorbusters" available online. At the time I was hoping to snag God of War III at the best price (which Meijer had), but that price never came up on their website. Their prices on Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 are the best I've seen thus far, but I'm not optimistic.

FYI - There is a lightning deal for Resistance 3 coming up at 1:15 AM est. I'm not sure if it will match the $29.99 deal that Meijer advertised, but we shall see.

[quote name='OhioBobcat3']If I remember correctly from last year, Meijer didn't make ANY of their BF game "doorbusters" available online. At the time I was hoping to snag God of War III at the best price (which Meijer had), but that price never came up on their website. Their prices on Resistance 3 and Killzone 3 are the best I've seen thus far, but I'm not optimistic.

FYI - There is a lightning deal for Resistance 3 coming up at 1:15 AM est. I'm not sure if it will match the $29.99 deal that Meijer advertised, but we shall see.[/QUOTE]

Better $27.99 and no tax for most. Of course if you snoozed you lose as the deal was gone in like 20 seconds.

Was planning on snatching Forza 3 and avoid waiting around for Amazon's lightning deal, but still showing up at $59.99 as of 8:30am EST.

Thanks, got it from amazon. Careful though, during checkout the initial setting was not for free shipping and I almost didn't catch it. Had been checking meijer periodically and never saw the discounted price.

bread's done
Back