Resistance 3 @ Amazon

Katiklysm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Amazon has a Lightning Deal on this coming up in an hour or two... I don't see it listed as a known deal in the amazon thread.

It is currently $39.99, do we have any idea what the Lightning Deal price will be?>

Debating to stay awake just to grab a copy of this or not. Everyone is saying that the multi is dead which sucks. The game didn't sell all that great compared to the last two which I assume is why multi is dead. Hoping for a clean 25 but 30 is the number it'll be.

[quote name='EdEddandEdge']Probably giong to be $24.99. (one penny shy of FSS)[/QUOTE]
Lighting deals are free shipping despite how much they cost, Resistance 3 probably will be $34.99

[quote name='ivos']Lighting deals are free shipping despite how much they cost, Resistance 3 probably will be $34.99[/QUOTE]

That is half way correct, you can ask the mob of angry people who tried to order 3 month cards earlier today.

[quote name='AcidRain25']My guess is they will PM target's current price of $37.[/QUOTE]
No way they do a lightning deal to only take $3 off. I'll be thrilled if it's $30. I was planning on buying it from Meijer, but I have Amazon credit.

[quote name='AcidRain25']My guess is they will PM target's current price of $37.[/QUOTE]

It's already been at $39.99...I wager $28 like the rest.

Now.....I'm done!

GoToBed.jpg

And it looks like I went on the waitlist beacuse it went 100% in about 35 seconds.
Looks like you guys got the 7 available copies. LOL

bread's done
Back