Resistance 3? General Discussion & Info.

[quote name='robpe36']I wonder
who will star in this one since Hale dies at the end of 2.
[/QUOTE]
i really need to stop clicking on spoilers

[quote name='yohsh']Thats cool. Wonder when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

If they're planning on starting a big ad push in early '11 I'd guess about two years from now, though that would make for a 3-year turnaround from R2.

If they're already putting up billboard ads... they must have started working on it a long time ago.:whistle2:k

I enjoyed the first two games so I'm looking forward to a third one.

[quote name='Vinny']If they're already putting up billboard ads... they must have started working on it a long time ago.:whistle2:k [/QUOTE]

It's ostensibly a single billboard at a shooting location for a film to be released in 2011.

[quote name='erectiontown']i really need to stop clicking on spoilers[/QUOTE]
Haha... me fucking too... Just because you put it in spoiler tags doesnt mean you can't give a precursor to the spoil like, BIG RESISTANCE 2 SPOILER - then the spoiler.

Good thing I already played R2. Though if he said big R2 spoiler and I haven't played it yet, I would probably even be more tempted to click it.

[quote name='yohsh']Thats cool. Wonder when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

my bet is that its coming 2010. IG has always consistently put out games on a one year production run. I dont think anyone is as consistent of them.

And they probably don't want to announce anything until Ratchet releases.

i'm in... i love R1 and R2 (i liked R1 more though, even it doesn't make sense that you can carry all of the weapons :lol:)

My only complaint? They never released trophy patch for R1 :(

I haven't finish playing Retribution... I didn't like the PSP version much, it's not the same w/o the second analog stick.

[quote name='robpe36']I wonder
who will star in this one since Hale dies at the end of 2.
[/QUOTE]

What's up with the guy from Resistance Retribution...

[quote name='blader16']What are you guys hoping they change the most going from 2 to 3?[/QUOTE]
I'm hoping for some offline multiplayer/coop. Kinda stupid of me, but I bought R2 thinking it had offline multiplayer. I tried coop with another person offline, but we got our ass kicked in less than 5 minutes since it's pretty much impossible playing without all 3 classes.

[quote name='Invin']I'm hoping for some offline multiplayer/coop. Kinda stupid of me, but I bought R2 thinking it had offline multiplayer. I tried coop with another person offline, but we got our ass kicked in less than 5 minutes since it's pretty much impossible playing without all 3 classes.[/QUOTE]

its doable with 2 but its boring. you need top level spec ops spamming soldier with shield.

bread's done
Back