Resistance and Unit $13, $15 (plus shipping and tax) on Gamefly

dragu101

CAG Newbie
so don't know how much of a deal this is but thought i would let you guys know, and obviously the games are used, also as a side note this is my first post here :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doc_j88']i don't know...mine did[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, my Unit 13 online pass when entered, started downloading the entire game. I got it when Wal-mart was running that 3 for $40 deal.

Unit 13 is well worth that price. For Resistance, that's about the right price b/c the campaign is short, the Platinum is easy, and the online is minimal.

[quote name='Layd Dly']These will get cheaper so ill wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm still waiting for MGSHD to hit a decent price too, like anything near $20. ~_~

[quote name='strait edge follower']Resistance was solid. The last boss was annoying to the extreme though[/QUOTE]

The last boss in Resistance Burning Skies is beyond infuriating at first, but once I devised a strategy (aka memorized things) it was much easier.

I got unit 13 when I first got my Vita (around launch) and just haven't gotten into it yet really. If any CAG's wanna coop let me know. My psn is StudenofTruth

Thanks OP! In for R:BS since $15 was my purchase price point for that game. Unit 13 is WELL WORTH $15 so anyone on the fence should go ahead and pick up Unit 13 as it's a really fun game.

Picked up unit 13, hopefully the online pass lets me download the full game. That way I can just give away the physical game to a friend.

This is tempting but i just got blaze blue for 14 bucks with prime, what a gorgeous looking game.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Exactly what I was thinking. I'm still waiting for MGSHD to hit a decent price too, like anything near $20. ~_~[/QUOTE]I guess you missed out on the $15 off coupon for GCU members at Best Buy that made MGSHD $25.

I'm seriously contemplating getting Unit 13 though. But there's just sooooo many Vita games coming out in the next month or two, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to it.

[quote name='PimpLimp']I guess you missed out on the $15 off coupon for GCU members at Best Buy that made MGSHD $25. [/QUOTE]

Yep, I'd have spent the $15 to become a GCU member. :hot:

[quote name='doc_j88']i don't know...mine did[/QUOTE]

Huh, I thought it just allowed online only...lol I guess I should redeem mine

Hmm, I decided not to bite after I saw the shipping last night, but I just lumped them into one order with WWE 12 and Prototype from the GF Blowout sale and wasn't charged shipping. I'm happy :D, Thanks OP!

Not that I want a FlopStation Vita or anything, but the topic title needs to reflect the TOTAL (+shipping).

This is your first post, so I won't flip out on you, like I would otherwise.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Yep, I'd have spent the $15 to become a GCU member. :hot:[/QUOTE]money well spent/flipped for deals deals galore & a huge backlog.
Already scored both games previously $20 for Unit 13 via GS pm during their 4th of July vita game deals & Resistance I got during b2g1 @ GS combined with 25% of used game coupon. Maybe I'll get time to play them this yr.

[quote name='RealDeals']Hmm, I decided not to bite after I saw the shipping last night, but I just lumped them into one order with WWE 12 and Prototype from the GF Blowout sale and wasn't charged shipping. I'm happy :D, Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Lumping Unit 13 with free shipping items didn't seem to work for me. Maybe you have to have a Gamefly subscription to get the free shipping?

[quote name='dragu101']so don't know how much of a deal this is but thought i would let you guys know, and obviously the games are used, also as a side note this is my first post here :lol:[/QUOTE]

welcome to the forums!! :)
Nice find btw. I may get resistance

[quote name='Glasscocked']I am trying to hold off on these cheap games until Sony releases thier first month of Playstation+ next month.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I really like the idea of PS Plus, but it seems counter-intuitive for Sony since people like me will hold off on buying certain games because they think there is a possibility it will show up on PS Plus in the future. Of course, Sony isn't making money from a Gamefly sale, but it is losing money on certain games I was thinking about buying new or download.

[quote name='Glasscocked']I am trying to hold off on these cheap games until Sony releases thier first month of Playstation+ next month.[/QUOTE]

That was my thought too but my Vita needed fed.

Picked up Unit 13 and entered the online pass. I can access the online mode but nothing downloaded and it doesn't appear in my download history...

bread's done
Back