Resistance + Killzone PS3 move bundle (mayhem edition) $120 Best Buy YMMV

Evt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I decided that on my break I would try and find Ben-Hur at best buy. no go, so I peruse over to the game aisle to find two guys looking at Resistance 3 doomsday edition, I turn and see that, forgive the lack of linking:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Co...on+3/3991358.p?id=1218444836601&skuId=3991358
had a price teepee that stated it was only $119.99 before tax in store so maybe ymmv! Even talked the two guys into buying it instead of the D-day edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it marked that way in-store?

It's been awhile since I've run into a situation like this but if the $119.99 price is national (i.e. NOT YMMV) if you place an order online for in-store pick up they should refund you the difference automatically correct?

Anyone else know if it is that price in store?

[quote name='Evt']It was marked that way in store. I'll edit it into my post.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm going to check first thing tomorrow morning. If $119.99 is the price then I"ll just order it at BB.com for in-store pick up to get the extra $10 for the cyber sunday/monday promotion

Isnt it only for black friday? I think it should be 150 right now, but the goldeneye bundle has been dropped to 99 if anyone is interested. =)

I bought it friday for $120, and returned it saturday. unless you know for sure that you like the PS3 Move, I would not suggest buying this.

bread's done
Back