Resistance: Retribution down to $30

I'd wait until $20/$25 for this one. It came out with enough good games coming out around it that sales will probably convince them to lower the price...

$26.99 w/ ECA discount--I might have to bite on this one.

Also, FYI: Secret Agent Clank is still $40, and it took Size Matters something like a year to drop in price.

Not only is it $30 in the best buy ad, but there is a rewards coupon for $5 off of it in the gamers club. True, the fine print says that it isn't good on sale items, but I used it with no problem and got it for $25.

[quote name='NDPsycho']Not only is it $30 in the best buy ad, but there is a rewards coupon for $5 off of it in the gamers club. True, the fine print says that it isn't good on sale items, but I used it with no problem and got it for $25.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if that would work. Looks like it's off to Best Buy tomorrow morning with the coupon in hand.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Great deal, but how much longer before it hits the $20/$25 Amazon mark? PSP games drop pretty quick.[/quote]
yeah, that's why i'm still holding off on buying this one. i've managed to get most psp games i have at very cheap prices.

It's on sale people. It's not a price drop. It's not a sign of a price drop. It's just on sale.

And I didn't know that $5 off thing would work. Guess I'll go get this!

I used the $5 dollar off coupon as well, just to verify for you guys.
pixel.gif

Wow this is so great! I plan on buying a PSP this week (probably tomorrow) and Crisis Core, God of War, and now this have dropped in price recently. Awesome! :)

This is what PSP games should be priced anyway! That being said, I really enjoyed the demo and will get this eventually. Thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back