*RESOLVED FOR NOW*I am having a problem trading with the user name James

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='James']James here. Typing from a school computer. Wanted to let you guys know that your all dicks that can only talk and bash people because they're miles away from you. Told you i was innocent but all you retards could do was jump on a stupid band wagon.[/quote]

Remember that post up about 5 or 6 where I said everyone owes James an apology...scratch that. I'm sorry but its suspicious, I apologize for assuming you were lying but at the same time who can blame anyone for assuming that. It was a totally strange situation and it certainly made you look suspicious... and for jumping to conclusions we were wrong, but I don't think you're going to win any supporters coming in with that attitude.

As for Jamesh1985 you seem like a nice guy and i forgive you. Don't really know whats going to happen to us and as for manofpeace hope you resolve this incident and get your game or the game you requested on the trade along with the shipping.

[quote name='zzl365'][quote name='James']James here. Typing from a school computer. Wanted to let you guys know that your all dicks that can only talk and bash people because they're miles away from you. Told you i was innocent but all you retards could do was jump on a stupid band wagon.[/quote]

Remember that post up about 5 or 6 where I said everyone owes James an apology...scratch that. I'm sorry but its suspicious, I apologize for assuming you were lying but at the same time who can blame anyone for assuming that. It was a totally strange situation and it certainly made you look suspicious... and for jumping to conclusions we were wrong, but I don't think you're going to win any supporters coming in with that attitude.[/quote]

I have to agree, swallow the pill and suck up your pride and learn from it. Don't pull on it, I'm sure you would've voiced your opinion if this was someone else. Damn, I'd just be glad to get my name cleared. Be grateful that JamesH1985 even spoke up.

tradelist (amplitude & 11 xbox/4 ps2 games) : http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13894&highlight=

Yeah i guess you guys are right but you don't know what it feels like getting bash for doing nothing wrong. Was trying to tell the truth but was always bash and dismissed. Sorry if i offended anybody with my language but is my post any worst than your guys?

[quote name='James']James here. Typing from a school computer. Wanted to let you guys know that your all dicks that can only talk and bash people because they're miles away from you. Told you i was innocent but all you retards could do was jump on a stupid band wagon.[/quote]

And the funniest part is that you could have resolved this in 10 minutes by complying with MoP or MS....you chose to take the difficult approach, therefore bringing the bashing on yourself. Not a very smart move, James. I was going to PM you and try and extend the olive branch despite the fact that I didn't even slam you at all. Stating innocence and taking the necessary steps to prove it are completely different things. Take a deep breath, and find some new forums because I doubt you'll be having much luck with anyone here after that comment.

[quote name='James']Yeah i guess you guys are right but you don't know what it feels like getting bash for doing nothing wrong. Was trying to tell the truth but was always bash and dismissed. Sorry if i offended anybody with my language but is my post any worst than your guys?[/quote]

Pretend you were in my shoes, and you made a trade with someone. Then imagine the person you traded with denying all knowledge of a trade. This isn't a common situation, and the outcome is something I never imagined would happen.

Yeah i understand now. I cooled off but it's like being accused of a crime that you didn't do. And to everybody sorry about my last post i posted that when i was pissed off and wasn't thinking straight.

And yeah i have bad grammer and typing skill but why does it really matter

[quote name='James']Yeah i understand now. I cooled off but it's like being accused of a crime that you didn't do. And to everybody sorry about my last post i posted that when i was pissed off and wasn't thinking straight.

And yeah i have bad grammer and typing skill but why does it really matter[/quote]

While I was pissed at the time about being screwed, the stuff you would say would crack me up. Scroll back and read some of the things you wrote.

I wouldn't be all that friendly either if people were insisting I pay for stuff I had nothing to do with. And I also wouldn't want to give out my phone number to some random strangers. I can see why James wouldn't want to give out his number.

These forums have so much drama :p

I'm a bit curious, but in the feedback area someone left you negative feedback. They said you didn't complete the agreed trade. Care to explain yourself?

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I wouldn't be all that friendly either if people were insisting I pay for stuff I had nothing to do with. And I also wouldn't want to give out my phone number to some random strangers. I can see why James wouldn't want to give out his number.

These forums have so much drama :p[/quote]

If you read this prior to 4 hours ago, the evidence was overwhelming. Anyone can come in now and play monday morning quarterback.

I'm not trying to be rude, and I apologize if I sound rude.

I was going to apologies...but James all you had to do is PM a Mod as soon as you found out that your Username was being hijacked. James you had no proof and were and still being an ass. For future references next time in life something like this happens step up to the plate. Take this lesson and take after manofpeace's actions. When shit hits the fan step up. James you fucked-up and should be glad that JamesH1985 cleared your name for you.

H1985 is a cool guy...but we should all make fun of James more. Honestly, what type of fucking idiot doesn't comply when trying to clear up his name? I wish he was still guilty, this unexpected twist isn't as fun.

[quote name='JamesH1985']i can understand that, and well his password and mine were both James, so we both used the same password,...[/quote]

fucking incredible!!! what are the odds?

[quote name='punqsux']wow...2 people named james, with james as their login name, dumb enough to make thei password...james?[/quote]

LMAO!

Let me get this straight...there are TWO posters on this site that have a login that starts with "James" AND a password of James?

Holy crap. :shock:

[quote name='VelvetHammer']So Class, what have we learned from this little scenario?[/quote]

That the demonspawn known hereabouts as Spekky may actually be gone from the site for good?

Can I get a gold star if I'm right?

I was one of the few people who stayed up until 5 A.M. trying to help MoP. I have read every single post in this thread and this is just an unbelievable outcome. As happy as I am that MoP is going to get his stuff back, I don't think that this is cleared. Ask yourself, WHY DID JAMES ACT THE WAY HE DID? There just has to be something else besides using the wrong name. I think that this may happen more often once more people start joining CAG. However this was a happy ending and I'm glad that this was resolved.

fuck, I was hoping for a better ending. When is some one gonna get ripped off, then get the authoritie involved? I want to see some one go to jail!

To quote "Boondock Saints":

"I can't believe that just fucking happened!"

Seriously, WTF? There's a better shot of me holding a winning lottery ticket in one hand and Angelina Jolie's ass in the other while she's sitting on my lap than this story ending like it did. Two dumbasses with the same password - are you kidding me? And then I read that people owe James an apology?

James, I apologize for not believing you.

That being said, you are a dick, moron and assbiter (in no paticular order). All you had to do was give ANYONE your phone number in Denver. It would have taken 10 seconds for you to answer and say "Yeah, this is James" - and 90% of this thread would have gone away. Or even an address I could have verified. And then you wonder why no one believes you when you refused to cooperate and then all the evidence started piling up. Jesus Chrystler. Hey, rocket scientist, did it occur to you that people were treating you like a guilty motherfucker because you were ACTING like a guilty motherfucker?

And James H - oy vey. I am speechless as to what profanities should be aimed in your direction, so I'll just stick with dumbass. It's a good thing I read this thread before starting to...well, nevermind that. Let's just say you spoke up just in time - LOL

Two guys, both not very bright, with their first names as passwords. Jesus, maybe OJ really was innocent. Since my grandmother is unavailable to make a sign for you two, this will have to do:

YouSir.jpg

Dave Olson
*SUPER DUPER INTERNET CELEBRITY SUPASTAR~!* TM.

I said that you were guilty James and I don't know why but I still think you were wrong in the way you acted. Even though it seems that you had every right to. I won't apoligize to you. Not for the way you acted. Good point there MightySlacker. RETARD!!!

[quote name='MauMauProductions']That wasnt really that funny...[/quote]Are you kidding? That was hillarious. :lol: I'm still laughing.

This thread is the fucking funniest shit I've ever read. One thing that is odd: The last time JamesH posted was 5 minutes before James posted and he hasn't posted since.

Oh my that's f**king funny. No really. I can take a joke now but two days ago if you would have said that to me I will hunt you down and kick your a$$ so hard that my foot would come out of your mouth.

[quote name='James']Oh my that's f**king funny. No really. I can take a joke now but two days ago if you would have said that to me I will hunt you down and kick your a$$ so hard that my foot would come out of your mouth.[/quote]
Way to win support. Jackass.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='James']Oh my that's f**king funny. No really. I can take a joke now but two days ago if you would have said that to me I will hunt you down and kick your a$$ so hard that my foot would come out of your mouth.[/quote]
Way to win support. Jackass.[/quote]

I agree with bignick. cant we all just get along??? lol

James. I have to say you are typing much better than before. It gives me a warm feeling to know that you have improved. (Maybe you've been hijacked again). :lol: You said you can take a joke, right.

[quote name='James']No really guys i thought it was funny just read his post again.[/quote] The picture says it all. :lol:

[quote name='James']Dude that was f**king midnight when I was typing.[/quote] Midnight. It was more like 4 A.M. where I was. God we had fun trashing your typing.(I didn't say anything)

I just want to say thanks to everyone for being so supportive during all of this. In particular, I want to thank MidnightSlacker, SJ41, the mods, Guyner2077, Led, and BigNick. I hope I didn't leave anyone out, and if I did, I apologize.

Now I want to address both of the James:

James, I don't know why you acted like you were so guilty. If you just would have been cool and cooperated, you wouldn't be still getting flames. I have no more problems with you, but you need to learn how to act when trouble is coming your way. One day, that may get you in trouble.

JamesH, I'm glad you showed up when you did. I already cancelled the shipment and I was on the brink of getting the authorities involved. I am thankful we resolved all of this, but all of this could have been prevented. Either way, JamesH has taken all of this well, and we are working on a new trade (with him shipping first and taking on some shipping costs, which I appreciate). I know I saw you online Sunday though, and I know you could have spoken up sooner. Anyhow, JamesH seems like a good guy.

Hey you guys i didn't really know if this is a joke or prank from someone but today i receive a wierd pm and this is no bs. The PM is this:

To: James
Posted: May 17, 2004, 12:16 am
Subject: hi
I can help you out if you want, let me know.

Who the hell is Cloudspekk. I didn't want to bring this up consider the drama was mellowing out. ( I still have this pm in box to prove that i'm not bs-ing.)

[quote name='James']Hey you guys i didn't really know if this is a joke or prank from someone but today i receive a wierd pm and this is no bs. The PM is this:

Who the hell is Cloudspekk. I didn't want to bring this up consider the drama was mellowing out. ( I still have this pm in box to prove that i'm not bs-ing.)[/quote] What the hell does that mean?

[quote name='James']Hey you guys i didn't really know if this is a joke or prank from someone but today i receive a wierd pm and this is no bs. The PM is this:

Who the hell is Cloudspekk. I didn't want to bring this up consider the drama was mellowing out. ( I still have this pm in box to prove that i'm not bs-ing.)[/quote]

that is insane. you should egg him on to see what he has to say... he has quite a lot of influence on this forum... :roll: #-o [-X :^o

Cloudspekk can help you file false charges against people. Going to court runs in his family. You really need to read the cloudspekk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back