*RESOLVED FOR NOW*I am having a problem trading with the user name James

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam this is crazy? so again who is who? james1985 is in virginia then right??

and mop its guyver not guyner lol....not man but glad we could help

I know. Without CloudSpekk this would not have been as popular as it was. Thank you MoP for your recognition of the people who were involved in this thread.

Yea I see cloudspekk from time to time. I guess he is a liar on top of a thief as he said once the rip off thread was over he would leave and never come back.

Dum DUM DUM!

This just in...The world of Cag was rocked today with some crazy news.

It seems like there indeed WAS a hacker on the site. This hacker has left many balfaled and confused. While many others are still scarthing their heads. One innocent man allmost got beheaded. A young CAGer will recieve his seeminly lost items, and man who comited yesterdays unreamarkable crimes has been found to be innocent and have a twin. The ammergence of this new James twin has cleared the poor boy who commited no crime. This day allso lead to a strange outcome for this cross eyed young freak named James. He was found to be innocent of all crimes except being a jackass. This new good james helped to clear the evildoers name by admitting to the Jury that he had indeed commited the crimes of the convicted other. While he did commit these terrable crimes he did however learn the way of the wise and he asked for forgivness and decided to help better the Great community of CAG. This evildoer is no longer a evildoer. He is in the pursuit of Truth, Justice, and Cheapass WAy! He has decided to pass upon the ones that he had hurt with the gift of money.

We at CAg news have indeed learned that due to the starnge allignment of the solar system and a vortex pull from the Lunar surface is what caused there two be two JAMES. Or due to the fact that both had same name ans same password. The Lunar pull split these two people from one and in to two sepearte enities. A good James and the still evil and vile James. One actually living in VA and the other in Colardo.

We would like to say Thanks to the decetive work of a one mightyslacker and the CAG detectives. Without their hard work we might not have uncovered this strange mystery. Thankfully nobody had to get Olsened!

On another strange turn of events.We have learned that CLoudspeek was not the coulprit in todays crimes but be warned good citizens of CAG he is still out there lurkingin the back alleys of America waiting for the chance to return and wreck havok amongst you fine folks. So be on the look out for this highly dangerous evildoer. Thanks again from the CAg news Room. This is mr_hockey signing out. Good night and God Bless.

Now back to your regularly Sceduled Program.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Yea I see cloudspekk from time to time. I guess he is a liar on top of a thief as he said once the rip off thread was over he would leave and never come back.[/quote]

You forgot that he was going to change his password first.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Dum DUM DUM!

This just in...The world of Cag was rocked today with some crazy news.

It seems like there indeed WAS a hacker on the site. This hacker has left many balfaled and confused. While many others are still scarthing their heads. One innocent man allmost got beheaded. A young CAGer will recieve his seeminly lost items, and man who comited yesterdays unreamarkable crimes has been found to be innocent and have a twin. The ammergence of this new James twin has cleared the poor boy who commited no crime. This day allso lead to a strange outcome for this cross eyed young freak named James. He was found to be innocent of all crimes except being a jackass. This new good james helped to clear the evildoers name by admitting to the Jury that he had indeed commited the crimes of the convicted other. While he did commit these terrable crimes he did however learn the way of the wise and he asked for forgivness and decided to help better the Great community of CAG. This evildoer is no longer a evildoer. He is in the pursuit of Truth, Justice, and Cheapass WAy! He has decided to pass upon the ones that he had hurt with the gift of money.

We at CAg news have indeed learned that due to the starnge allignment of the solar system and a vortex pull from the Lunar surface is what caused there two be two JAMES. Or due to the fact that both had same name ans same password. The Lunar pull split these two people from one and in to two sepearte enities. A good James and the still evil and vile James. One actually living in VA and the other in Colardo.

We would like to say Thanks to the decetive work of a one mightyslacker and the CAG detectives. Without their hard work we might not have uncovered this strange mystery. Thankfully nobody had to get Olsened!

On another strange turn of events.We have learned that CLoudspeek was not the coulprit in todays crimes but be warned good citizens of CAG he is still out there lurkingin the back alleys of America waiting for the chance to return and wreck havok amongst you fine folks. So be on the look out for this highly dangerous evildoer. Thanks again from the CAg news Room. This is mr_hockey signing out. Good night and God Bless.

Now back to your regularly Sceduled Program.[/quote] Sometimes freedom of speech shouldn't be allowed. :lol: Another joke from sj41.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']wow... this thread better not get as many posts as the cloudspekk one...[/quote] That cloudspekk thread was rediculously long. I think it must have been locked due to way too many posts. What is the longest thread in CAG history?

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

....and its regaining life through this thread.

[quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

....and its regaining life through this thread.[/quote] You wouldn't dare get this locked, would you?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

....and its regaining life through this thread.[/quote] You wouldn't dare get this locked, would you?[/quote]

Topics like these are a mods worse nightmare and i can understand Brolly hinting at getting it locked.

[quote name='RichD1']A real man wouldn't lock this thread. Don't pussyfoot; leave it open![/quote] I have to agree. :lol:

Looks like this thread may be closed sometime soon(maybe) so I just wanted to say that this is a great story and is worth the time to read. Have fun with it. :)

wow i got here late and read through every one of the posts. All i can say is: I smell bullsh!t.

There was a really big hole in the logic about finding out someones IP address and using that as "proof". There is free access to computers anywhere in america, and they all have different IP addresses. So a scammer could just use that.

[quote name='jmon22'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

....and its regaining life through this thread.[/quote] You wouldn't dare get this locked, would you?[/quote]

Topics like these are a mods worse nightmare and i can understand Brolly hinting at getting it locked.[/quote]

did you even read this thread? its been pretty civil...

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmon22'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

Topics like these are a mods worse nightmare and i can understand Brolly hinting at getting it locked.[/quote]

did you even read this thread? its been pretty civil...[/quote]

Heh. You take him seriously?

dont lock this thread yet, wait until manofpeace gets the games i am sending him with the check so it will help clear my name. we are stilling doing the trade and i sent it today, so wait abit please

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmon22'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

Heh. You take him seriously?[/quote]

i dunno, brolly likes locking threads for no reason...

I don't even want this to be locked but I don't have a say in this. Just pray that the mods won't lock this. [-o

I just re-read the first couple of pages of this. We sounded stupid. I also used that little BS sign a few times. I love that little guy. Anyways I just think that it is a huge suprise that James was actually telling the truth. Everything that he said we shot down and stated that they were lies. Boy, that was fun.

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='jmon22'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']To big of a flame war. The people involved asked the mods to lock it cause it would have never died on its own. And it still hasn't[/quote]

Heh. You take him seriously?[/quote]

i dunno, brolly likes locking threads for no reason...[/quote]

:lol: At least Brolly is cool and knows what he's doing/talking about.

[quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

after the 25th quote, the first quotes start dissapearing...

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

after the 25th quote, the first quotes start dissapearing...[/quote]

Really?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

No, seriously, really?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

No, seriously, really?[/quote]

Seriously, are you really serious?

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

Seriously, are you really serious?[/quote]

Wanna fight?

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

Wanna fight?[/quote]

I've never been in a fight before. I body slammed this one guy, but that was it.

[quote name='BigNick'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

Wanna fight?[/quote]

I've never been in a fight before. I body slammed this one guy, but that was it.[/quote]

Well we can all see why there wouldn't be much of a fight after that then.

I would like to keep this thread open for at least the next few days. Even though things are being resolved, I do not exactly know the status of my package, and I have a trade pending with the 2nd James. I'd like to see if any other "suprises" happen.

[quote name='Diiz'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='RichD1'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='BigNick'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='sj41']Rich, stop quoting. The huge tower is starting to scare me. It's going to fall. Run.[/quote]

Really?[/quote]

Wanna fight?[/quote]

I've never been in a fight before. I body slammed this one guy, but that was it.[/quote]

Well we can all see why there wouldn't be much of a fight after that
then.[/quote]

Well good, because I don't want to fight. :)

[quote name='manofpeace20']I would like to keep this thread open for at least the next few days. Even though things are being resolved, I do not exactly know the status of my package, and I have a trade pending with the 2nd James. I'd like to see if any other "suprises" happen.[/quote] I love the suprises on this thread. I'm happy you are keeping this open. :D

Man, I hate not having time to check this thread in the daytime. the earliest chance I get is at 4 in the damn morning and so much stuff happens in between checks.

I'm kinda sad that this is over, not because I wanted MOP20 to go through any more hell, but because there seems to bo no resolution. Neither do I mean that I wanted to see either James have to endure anything, I was just hoping for some closure on the matter that amounted to more than a password mixup. It was kind of funny to see that PM from Spekk, and my mind is racing with the possibilities of what was meant by his message. Regardless...

MOP20, I must say that you are a VERY trusting and forgiving man and anyone who has the oppurtunity to trade with you should remain confident that you will uphold your end of the bargain. Even after all the frustration you have endured over the past few days, it appears that you are negotiating trades from BOTH James, and I hope that they go smoothly. As much as I do love this thread and others like it, I remain fully aware that they need to die, and my entertainment is not worth someone else having to endure what MOP20 had to endure.

To both James: jesus, fellas. You guys are the definition of bad timing. Don't get me wrong, you are both cool in my book at this point and I would also like to recall any nasty comments I have made to either of you. Those things were said in the assumption that they were targeted at a criminal. Neither of you are criminals, but you are both criminally stupid. I am not flaming you; you both know I am right, and I hope you have each learned a lesson. Sometimes you need to just swallow your pride to get things done properly. Hubris will fall a man, no matter how powerful he may be.

... I gues I'm done. God, I can be such a little bastard when I get on my soapbox. Anyways...

BTW sj41, I see in your sig that you live in Garland; I live in Arlington. Come by the GameStop at Arkansas and 360 sometime and drop Robby a line.

Actually Led, I am only trading with the second James, not the first one. The only reason I am letting the trade continue is because he is easy to work with. He will ship first and even reimburse some UPS fees I had to pay for over this whole issue. However, I still wonder where exactly my package went.....I haven't heard if UPS successfully reversed shipment or if it did end up with James.

manofpeace20 did you get a tracking number for that shipment, i havnt recieved anything yet and i sent yours out yesterday with a #

[quote name='JamesH1985']manofpeace20 did you get a tracking number for that shipment, i havnt recieved anything yet and i sent yours out yesterday with a #[/quote]

Yes I got the code. It says it was shipped 3:06pm yesterday and thats all it says.

Do you remember what I told you about the package I initially sent a week ago? I went to UPS yesterday before I found out all the new stuff. They said they were trying to reverse shipment, and from the look of it they did so. When I do get my stuff back, I will wait until your shipment arrives before I ship anything back out. This is what we talked about yesterday. Heres the info from the UPS tracking page I just got in case you need it:

Tracking Number Status Delivery Information

1. 1Z 1XW 376 03 7810 796 9
Exception
[ Rescheduled ]
Resched. Delivery: May 24, 2004
Shipped to: FREDERICKSBURG, VA, US
Service Type: GROUND

Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of May 24, 2004.

Tracking results provided by UPS: May 18, 2004 12:54 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back