Resonance of Fate $34.99 at Amazon for PS3

[quote name='halluzinationz']urgh, only $4.99 above my willing to pay price....[/quote]

+1

OP forgot to add $4 shipping as it's from 3rd party seller :(

Best recent RPG to come out. Requires intelligence for its innovative combat and passive storytelling. If after playing it and not understanding the story, read the Wikipedia article for the game. I personally wrote a lot of the summary.

[quote name='ryocholz']+1

OP forgot to add $4 shipping as it's from 3rd party seller :([/QUOTE]

Yeah i just noticed that too. I forgot Amazon will default to the lowest price on a product page even if it is third party. OP should change the price to $38.98

[quote name='droider']Shipping kills this deal, IMO[/QUOTE]
Not exactly, still cheaper then Best Buy at $40

[quote name='droider']Shipping kills this deal, IMO[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that extra four dollars turned this into a must buy to an "Ewwwy, gross" deal. I could use that four bucks to pay my car note for fuck's sake!

[quote name='mitnosi']Not exactly, still cheaper then Best Buy at $40[/QUOTE]
At least the game is eligible for BB's $25 GC if you buy it with something else.

[quote name='Raye']At least the game is eligible for BB's $25 GC if you buy it with something else.[/QUOTE]
Yeah but if you don't want to spend the extra money :D

[quote name='mitnosi']Yeah but if you don't want to spend the extra money :D[/QUOTE]
Ah a true CAG. For me, personally, I kind of felt obligated to pick this up since my local BBs ran out of copies and I didn't want to wind up paying a regular price on it if it does go OOP or becomes rare. It's happened to me a few times after waiting so long just wanting to save a few bucks.

its a good game. got it for 37 or 39 back when it was on sale at kmart. well worth the money. just started the game yesterday and I'm hooked. I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out the combat though. ended up searching for the battle tutorial explanation on youtube. made a whole lot more sense watching it while getting instructions.

[quote name='defaultuser']It's now $36.95 ($32.99+s) from one of the sub-vendors. Just ordered my copy.[/QUOTE]

I'm really wondering if I should bite at this price. A part of me says yes...but a part of me knows this will drop even further. It's already a great price...but I'm having a hard time justifying the purchase because of my big-ass backlog of games.

Can anyone who has beaten the game estimate about how many hours it took? I've had my eye on this game but I still have a few more hours to pour into Persona 3 for the PSP. I'd like to have another RPG lined up for when I finish Persona 3 though :)

[quote name='IronSerif']Can anyone who has beaten the game estimate about how many hours it took? I've had my eye on this game but I still have a few more hours to pour into Persona 3 for the PSP. I'd like to have another RPG lined up for when I finish Persona 3 though :)[/QUOTE]

I 1k'd this on 360 last week. Took me just over 85 hours (including second playthrough). If you're not that concerned with trophies/achievements, it won't take nearly as long. One of the achievements requires fighting 500 battles in the arena, which is the major timesink.

bread's done
Back