Resonance of Fate (PS3) $20 @ Gamepodunk.com

[quote name='Heat']Can you still partake in this if your member status is "Validating"? Apparently, they've set it so an administrator has to validate accounts, and I'm guessing that won't happen until after this has ended. I can view the thread and the instructions, but I don't know if they'll just refund the payment if you're still a Validating user.[/QUOTE]

That's only to post. I was under that and sent the money paypal with the instructions and got my tracking this morning.

[quote name='Lorddraco07']That's only to post. I was under that and sent the money paypal with the instructions and got my tracking this morning.[/QUOTE]

All right, thanks.

I don't use PayPal often, so I'm not quite sure how this works. The thread says to use the Send Money option in PayPal, and to input certain things in the subject line and note, however, on the Send Money page, I'm only give boxes for an e-mail address and the amount of money I want to send. Will the other options show up after clicking "Continue"?

[quote name='Heat']All right, thanks.

I don't use PayPal often, so I'm not quite sure how this works. The thread says to use the Send Money option in PayPal, and to input certain things in the subject line and note, however, on the Send Money page, I'm only give boxes for an e-mail address and the amount of money I want to send. Will the other options show up after clicking "Continue"?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they'll show up on the next screen.

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']Gamepodunk.com has an awesome blogging offer and contests going on as well so when you go take advantage of the deal check them out!

Its an awesome gaming community if you're looking for a good forum![/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this one.
Went very smoothly. Ordered this morning and tracking info. followed shortly after.
Seems like a nice quality community, as well.

Thanks op. I received tracking info within two hours of ordering. Let's hope it's the game that will ship. :)

[quote name='Blank Earth']I was just going to buy this on Amazon with my credit. I don't suppose they'd accept Amazon credit instead of PayPal. >.>[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately this deal is Paypal only. Still for that price and from such a great gaming community you'd be crazy to pass it up!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']wouldnt touch this site with a ten foot pole. this sounds a lot like our good ol' Uncle Vic! Yall remember him?[/QUOTE]

Only that he was like Villain of the Year or something, right? Now I wish I remembered the deal with that.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']wouldnt touch this site with a ten foot pole. this sounds a lot like our good ol' Uncle Vic! Yall remember him?[/QUOTE]
We have an Uncle Vic? Why have I never heard of him? Am I adopted?

Enslaved was supposed to be the last game I bought for the year as I have no money left

darn you CAG, you are killing me here with your excellent deals for game I want

wow this is so obviously a scam its not even funny...its not even a website, its just the "admin" on a forum selling the copies...wow

anyone wanna paypal me 20 bucks instead? youll both get the same product

[quote name='redlupine']Enslaved was supposed to be the last game I bought for the year as I have no money left

darn you CAG, you are killing me here with your excellent deals for game I want[/QUOTE]
Hold the compliment until CAG breaks the news on this coming Thanksgiving game deals...

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']wow this is so obviously a scam its not even funny...its not even a website, its just the "admin" on a forum selling the copies...wow

anyone wanna paypal me 20 bucks instead? youll both get the same product[/QUOTE]
I have a tracking # and the package is already en-route in Long Beach, CA. I guess I will know in a couple of days.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']wow this is so obviously a scam its not even funny...its not even a website, its just the "admin" on a forum selling the copies...wow

anyone wanna paypal me 20 bucks instead? youll both get the same product[/QUOTE]

thumbnail.aspx

[quote name='eau']Hold the compliment until CAG breaks the news on this coming Thanksgiving game deals...
[/QUOTE]

:bomb: dont remind me... me poor money :(

Wow this kid is so obviously a moron its not even funny. I'll have received mine in the next 2-3 days (as will almost everyone that ordered it)

Its not a store, its a forum that is having a bonus for its members.

[quote name='TYLERxDURDEN']Wow this kid is so obviously a moron its not even funny. I'll have received mine in the next 2-3 days (as will almost everyone that ordered it)

Its not a store, its a forum that is having a bonus for its members.[/QUOTE]

That's one of the weird things, though. I could swear the forum said allow 1-3 days to get your order shipped, but everyone's stuff seems to be shipping incredibly quickly. I'm still hopeful, but it does make me wonder.

[quote name='SDC']That's one of the weird things, though. I could swear the forum said allow 1-3 days to get your order shipped, but everyone's stuff seems to be shipping incredibly quickly. I'm still hopeful, but it does make me wonder.[/QUOTE]

they said they were not very organized, they are not a business
I assume they were just giving themselves some leeway

I used to post at GamePodunk back when it first launched, but I haven't been there in a long time...I don't even remember my password it seems. I fully trust GameQuestDirect, but since they're not affiliated with them anymore I am skeptical.

Is it the same guy who originally started/owned the site and he just broke off on his own, or is it now completely new owners and admins?

[quote name='Black Swordsman']I used to post at GamePodunk back when it first launched, but I haven't been there in a long time...I don't even remember my password it seems. I fully trust GameQuestDirect, but since they're not affiliated with them anymore I am skeptical.

Is it the same guy who originally started/owned the site and he just broke off on his own, or is it now completely new owners and admins?[/QUOTE]

Completely new owners although Darkstar is a member of the new site.

Just got my game in the mail today and it's completely brand new.

Definitely not a scam.

Thank you very much for a great deal, GamePodunk!

[quote name='UlysisAM']Just got my game in the mail today and it's completely brand new.

Definitely not a scam.

Thank you very much for a great deal, GamePodunk![/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Probably would have jumped on this if Paypal would fucking take their hands off my money. Seriously. I have $180 pending and some of the items with a payment hold have been delivered around 2 weeks ago >_

Got my game today. Now I just need to figure out when I will play it.
What do you think, CAG?
Finish 3D Dot Game Heroes, or start
Resonance of Fate
Final Fantasy XIII
Fallout 3
Persona 4
Shi...you know what? My backlog is too damn big.

What the fuck

I just checked the tracking # and it's delivered in WA but I live in OR. It better be there when I go home tonight or else I'll break out my GoW Lacer in the Resonance of Fate style...

[quote name='TheKbob']Was pumped about this and then saw it used paypal.

No dice. Paypal is terri-bad.[/QUOTE]

what were you expecting? send cash by mail?:bouncy:

Looks like mine will be here tomorrow and I ordered it this morning... probably because it's coming from Long Beach and i'm only like 300 miles north.

If you don't have a copy of Resonance of Fate, get it NOW! It's an awesome game and I'd be totally in on this deal if I hadn't already bought a copy for $40 at Best Buy a month+ ago.

I was a little skeptical about whether the site was legit or not, but most CAGs seem to be getting their copies without any problems. Props to the OP.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']I was a little skeptical about whether the site was legit or not, but most CAGs seem to be getting their copies without any problems. Props to the OP.[/QUOTE]

Barring postal calamity, tracking says we can add one more
satisfied customer to the pile within the next few hours.

EDIT: Arrived perfectly, exactly as promised. Thanks OP. Thanks Game Podunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CaoPi']game arrived today after 3 days, also picked up the guide for about $10 new![/QUOTE]

From what I understand, the combat/customization/level system in this game is so complex a guide would probably be really helpful.

Received my copy today. Huge thanks to OP for bringing this deal to light. Will keep my eye on the site as well for further deals.

Just wanted to say I got my copy yesterday, brand new sealed in perfect condition as described, that was fast! Will def order from again, thanks OP & gamepodunk.
:)

bread's done
Back