Restocked $15 or 3/$30 PS3 DR2/Modnation Racer/Just Cause 2/Splatterhouse @ PCR

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
PC Richard & Son
Several large drops to $15 seems to be mainly PS3 but people can always buy the PS3 version & exchange it for the X360 later(use a gift receipt). Or PM it then do the same thing.
Also, 3 for $30 applies too
Don't wait around with these if you want them grab them ASAP b/c their site updates OOS FAST & that's without SD's.

Halo Reach is also $30

prices valid in-store & online

3 for $30
http://www.pcrichard.com/custserv/videogame_clearance.jsp

PS3
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/th...1013&sortByColumnName=DISPLAY_PRICE&viewall=1

X360
http://www.pcrichard.com/catalog/th...1011&sortByColumnName=DISPLAY_PRICE&viewall=1

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']I'd like to pick up Splaterhouse, Just Cause 2 and ModNation Racers but that $9 shipping is holding me back[/QUOTE]

The way I see it, even with $3 shipping alot of these are still some really good deals. I've yet to see JC2 new for $13.XX, nor Dead Rising, MNR, etc.

[quote name='iamsmart']The way I see it, even with $3 shipping alot of these are still some really good deals. I've yet to see JC2 new for $13.XX, nor Dead Rising, MNR, etc.[/QUOTE]

I was actually just thinking that and had already talked myself into it :lol: Thanks for the heads-up on this enuf

[quote name='x inFAMOUS x']Is modnation pretty good?[/QUOTE]

On paper it's the greatest kart racer ever made, basically LittleBigPlanet with cars, However I've heard some people say they don't like how the game plays... personally I think its alot of fun and whatever the case, you might wanna hurry the hell up if you're buying online because there's only 1 left.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I was actually just thinking that and had already talked myself into it :lol: Thanks for the heads-up on this enuf[/QUOTE]yeah, these are really good deals PCR has had several w/in the last few months the KZ3 helghast & Infamous 2 are still avail. To bad their only located in a small area it'd be nice to see another B&M retailer truly step up & take Circuit City's spot. More competition better deals.

They dont have anymore Modnation Racers. Anyone know if they will have more in stock before the sale is over?

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']So far I'm thinking of getting Dead Rising 2 and Skate 3.

For the last, which is better...Blur or X-Men Origins: Wolverine?[/QUOTE]

They're both decent games, I enjoyed Wolverine a little more. I place it second on my list for best comic/superhero games. First being Arkham Asylum. I got bored with Blur pretty fast

[quote name='Brother Daz']They're both decent games, I enjoyed Wolverine a little more. I place it second on my list for best comic/superhero games. First being Arkham Asylum. I got bored with Blur pretty fast[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply Bro! Gotta' act fast now before any of them are sold out...lol!

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']So far I'm thinking of getting Dead Rising 2 and Skate 3.

For the last, which is better...Blur or X-Men Origins: Wolverine?[/QUOTE]

blur! Blur is highly underatted. For me, it's probably the best racing game I have ever played. Super good.

[quote name='JMAVERIX']
They dont have anymore Modnation Racers. Anyone know if they will have more in stock before the sale is over?
[/QUOTE]

Yep, I am the PC Richard stock checker genie. I can answer all your inventory questions!

(sorry to be a d-word, but do you really think someone would really know this? besides the one actual PC rep on CAG)

[quote name='merchie89']Yep, I am the PC Richard stock checker genie. I can answer all your inventory questions!

(sorry to be a d-word, but do you really think someone would really know this? besides the one actual PC rep on CAG)[/QUOTE]

I was just asking if anyone had a clue about it.

I have a PC Richard right next to me so I would've bit if I could do in-store pickup. Unfortunately, shipping kills it for me.... :(

[quote name='mxpowar']I have a PC Richard right next to me so I would've bit if I could do in-store pickup. Unfortunately, shipping kills it for me.... :([/QUOTE]

U probably in Bensonhurst like me I'm just wondering if I could get the 3 for $30 in store. Do you know if the Kings Highway or 86st store got a better selection?

[quote name='boogie4114']U probably in Bensonhurst like me I'm just wondering if I could get the 3 for $30 in store. Do you know if the Kings Highway or 86st store got a better selection?[/QUOTE]
Midwood, actually :). Never been to the 86th St store but the Kings Highway one has a so-so selection. It doesn't seem like anyone buys any games there so you might get lucky. :)

[quote name='mxpowar']Midwood, actually :). Never been to the 86th St store but the Kings Highway one has a so-so selection. It doesn't seem like anyone buys any games there so you might get lucky. :)[/QUOTE]

Ok so you probably go to the 1 on Flatbush Ave. Yea I'm sure they don't sell games well because they always advertising the tv's, air conditioners and fridges.

Ended up going with Dead Rising 2, Skate 3, and Blur...sorry Daz, after watching a few gameplay videos I was hooked. ;) I was also a huge Bizzare fan back in the day, sucks they've been disbanded.

Though shipping was a bit hard to stomach at first, I can rationalize the buy as each game being $12.99 with free shipping and no tax. And that's still a hell of a deal for each of those. :D

Thanks a bunch Enuf!

[quote name='brother daz']i'd like to pick up splaterhouse, just cause 2 and modnation racers but that $9 shipping is holding me back[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Brother Daz']Good choice on Skate 3 also. IMHO its the best of the series![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only have the original and loved the demo of 3...never played 2 though, but heard it was pretty bug ridden. For $13 new (after shipping cost), it's the cheapest I've ever seen!

Awesome! Picked up Halo Reach, Kane & Lynch Dog Days, Gun: Showdown and Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands for $75 shipped.

They're selling out pretty quickly, so whoever wants in on this deal should do so quickly. Even the Skate 3 which people have been talking about has sold out

[quote name='Masterkyo']Dead Rising 2 & Splatterhouse ......... ??? can't find 3rd game :([/QUOTE]

Which other games still listed do you not have? Maybe some of us can help you decide before the 2 that you do want go bye-bye.

Hey that's pretty cool, I didn't think it would work, but I got Dead Rising 2, Splatterhouse, and Star Wars TFU 2, and I guess it just took $5 off each. Came out to $43.93 after shipping. Can't complain.

The price for shipping kills this deal for me. You're paying 40 for 3 games. Yea it's great, but it's not like any of these games are must haves.

[quote name='brauma']The price for shipping kills this deal for me. You're paying 40 for 3 games. Yea it's great, but it's not like any of these games are must haves.[/QUOTE]

Well, there was a better selection earlier on today. Modnation Racers and Just Cause 2 sold out quick, but I still scored Dead Rising 2, Skate 3, and Blur for $38.97 after shipping costs.

That's still only $12.99 for each brand new game! I'd say that's a pretty damn good deal, as I've yet to see these games priced this cheap anywhere else. Unfortunately, Skate 3, Blur, and a few others are now all gone as well...so the pickings are slim at this point.

Pm'd the PCR rep hopefully he can answer ?'s
not sure why this is geared towards PS3 only since most cross platform game deals are on both.

Well it is a clearance and not just game sales so they probably just clearing some of the PS3 game stock. You aren't likely to get them to match it on another system.

bread's done
Back