Retirement lowball coming soon...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='DypaehC']PS1 Vampire Saviour EX Edition (JP) sealed, plastic intact, cute Lilith spine card! $15[/QUOTE]
I give up, it's yours.

Chewbacca's Abortion;9190092 said:
I AM JUST SO EXCITED TO FiNALLY PLAY BUST A MOVE AGAIN!

Damn wookie. Guess I'll just have to play the ol fashion version on the 4 slot. Payment sent you handsome bastard!

[quote name='Ash Burton']Damn wookie. Guess I'll just have to play the ol fashion version on the 4 slot. Payment sent you handsome bastard![/QUOTE]
I'll SELL IT TO YOU FOR $300!

Chewbacca's Abortion;9224060 said:
Rakshas is going to be my 60th feedback, cute.

Very. I'm wondering who will leave me my 200th feedback, I'd probably have 250 if everyone left me feedback from a lowball...

NEXT LOWBALL COMING SOON!

I should have a few actual retro systems to add to the lowball including a pro region modded Gamecube, A N64, and maybe an awesome Dreamcast bundle save me some of your xmas money! ;)

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Very. I'm wondering who will leave me my 200th feedback, I'd probably have 250 if everyone left me feedback from a lowball...

NEXT LOWBALL COMING SOON!

I should have a few actual retro systems to add to the lowball including a pro region modded Gamecube, A N64, and maybe an awesome Dreamcast bundle save me some of your xmas money! ;)[/QUOTE]
Y0U GOT ANY PHOTOS OR LiSTS TO TEASE US WITH?!!?!?!?!?

bread's done
Back