Retro console trading thread. RPGs coming soon.

giromon

CAG Veteran
Feedback
3 (100%)
Rules:
Lowest feedback ships first.
I will ship everything USPS Priority with DC, and would appreciate it if you would do the same.
If either end of the trade is using paypal, I will not ship the item until payment is made.
My prices are incredibly flexible. If you feel a price is too high, just pm me a reasonable offer and I will probably accept it.
Shipping for all games is $3, and shipping for consoles is $10.
As far as disc consoles go, I have mostly RPGs. If there is any RPG at all that you are looking for for the PS1, PS2, or any other system that I don't have listed yet, please PM me about it, as I probably have it.

Haves (by system): ALL games are complete with whatever the game came with when it originally was released and are in mint/near mint condition unless otherwise noted. All systems will come with one controller and cords, unless otherwise noted.

SNES:
SNES model 2 system (with the round buttons) The boxes/paperwork and cords are in mint condition and went onto a shelf as soon as i got them. - $120
Earthbound (cart only. cart is flawless. will post pics as soon as i can.) - $80/cart
Tetris Attack (Everything on this is in perfect condition) - $15
Uniracers (cart only) - $15 (price is high, I know, but I really want to keep this.)
Saturday Night Slam Masters (cart only) - $15 (same as above)
Super Scope x 5 (2 are complete with box, gun, super scope 6, all paperwork, adaptors, and all styrofoam and other stuff in the box. the rest are gun and adaptor only.) $80 for the complete ones, $45 for one with super scope 6, $40 for gun + adaptor only.
Super Scope 6 (cart only) - bundled with a super scope (see above)
Shaq Fu (cart only) - NFS
Shaq Fu - NFS
Shaq Fu (SEALED) - NFS
N64:
Black N64 System (system only. comes with a see through purple controller as well as a solid green controller. Also includes expansion pack.) - $50
Pokemon Stadium (cart only) - $4
Pokemon Stadium 2 (cart only) - $20
Flying Dragon (cart only) - $5
Battletanx (cart only) - $7
Battletanx: Global Assault (cart only) - $7
Super Mario 64 (box is a bit dented, but in overall good condition, as is the manual. Doesn't have the paper cart holder that goes into the box.) - $25
The Glove N64 Controller (controller only, tested and working.) - $25
I also have two boomerang 64 controllers that don't work. One is missing the joystick and the other is just unresponsive. - shipping

Gamecube:
To Be Added

Wii:
To Be Added

GBC/GBA:
To Be Added

DS:
To Be Added

PSX:
To Be Added

PS2:
To Be Added

PS3:
To Be Added

Sega Master System:
No box or paperwork with the system. Comes with a Light Phaser and controller. - $40
Great Golf - $5
F-16 Fighting Falcon - $5
Hang On/Safari Hunt - $5
Penguin Land - $15
Thunder Blade - $2

Sega Genesis:
To Be Added

Sega Dreamcast:
To Be Added

Sega Saturn:
To Be Added

Sega CD:
To Be Added

Sega 32x:
To Be Added

Sega Game Gear:
Shaq Fu (cart only) - NFS

Atari 2600/5800/7800:
Atari 7800 Mario Bros. (SEALED) - $200 OBO
Atari 2600 Keystone Kapers (SEALED) - $40 OBO

Atari Lynx:
Lynx System doesn't have the actual box or paperwork, but it does come with an official Atari Lynx carrying case. - $200 OBO including all games.
Switchblade (cart only)
Kung Food (cart only)
Batman Returns (cart only)
Blue Lightning (cart only)
Checkered Flag (cart only)
Gauntlet (cart only)
Electrocop (cart only)
Pinball Jam (cart only)

Panasonic 3DO:
I have 2 3DO systems. They are both the FZ-1 model and have no box or paperwork. When you buy one of these, you get to pick 4 of the games i have for the 3do for free. - $150 OBO
Burning Soldier
The Need for Speed
HELL: A Cyberpunk Thriller (Disc only)
Off-World Interceptor (Disc only)
GEX (Disc only)
Jurrasic Park (Disc only)
Road Rash (Disc only)
Crash n Burn (Disc only)
Samurai Showdown (Disc only)

Intellivision:
System has a box but no paperwork. Both controllers are still connected and are in working order. - $40
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons - $15
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Treasure of Tarmin - $10
Dungeons and Dragons (no idea what this game is. I got it from a friend of mine, and haven't been able to find any record of its existence online. It's not either of the advanced D&D games, and has no box or papers to go with it.) - Make an offer.

Mattel Aquarius:
System comes complete with 4 games and the Memory Expansion. I haven't opened this since I got it, but it was tested when I bought it. Everything is New, other than when it was removed for testing before I bought it, and before the guy I bought it from bought it. - $150

Turbografx-16:
System comes with 1 controller (no box or paperwork for this one, sorry.) - $80
Parasol Stars: Bubble Bobble Part 3 (cart only) - $40
Final Lap Twin - $5

Xbox:
To Be Added

Xbox 360:
To Be Added

Odyssey:
To Be Added

Strategy Guides:
To Be Added

Other Systems:
JVC X'EYE (System Only. Comes with one 6-button controller, complete with box.) - $100
Sega CDX (System Only. Comes with one 6-button controller) - Make an offer. It's going to be really hard for me to part with this.
Gen Mobile (early prototype model I won from winning the Georgia sega Megadrive Championships 2009 edition) - $80
Factory Sealed Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon - 200 OBO

WANTS:
Gamecube - Pokemon Box: Ruby and Sapphire (complete, including red/blue memory card):hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
PS1 - Tales of Destiny
PS1 - Tales of Destiny 2
PS1 - Threads of Fate
PS1 - Vanguard Bandits
Sega CD - Lords of Thunder:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
PS1 - Monster Rancher:hot::hot::hot::hot:
PS1 - Tactics Ogre
Sega Saturn - Saturn Bomberman:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Sega Saturn - Saturn Multitap:hot::hot::hot::hot:
Sega Saturn - Magic Knight Rayearth
Sega Saturn - Earthworm Jim 2
Sega CD - Lunar 2:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
Sega CD - Earthworm Jim
PS1 - Suikoden
PS1 - Suikoden 2
PS1 - SaGa Frontier Manual
PS1 - SaGa Frontier 2
PS1 - Medievil 2:hot::hot::hot:
PS1 - Wild ARMs:hot::hot::hot:

Paypal is always accepted.

Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly did you want?

out of all the things on your list, most of the items i would want are already crossed off, but i have a friend who wants super castlevania 4, so i am interested in it.

Intrested in The SNES starfox and Kirby. But if they havent sold by the time i can make my list then im all for it.

bump for a huge update, will continue putting up my collection to include more games. I need to go through my apartment and organize everything.

bread's done
Back