Retro is in!?

Indifference

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Any chance that the Xbox Originals will spark an interest in using xbconnect(or others apps) to play Halo1 "online" via system link? Or that Crimson Skies will have an online community again?(perhaps it has one and I am just unaware). I own the stone age disc versions of these titles but I would like to give them another chance.

Both fantsatic titles that would have pwned if they had added an online component to the "Xbox original" downloads.

I never had my orig xbox online, so never got to try Crimson Skies online. But if this rerelease sparks interest, I would love to try it out online.

I should probably replay the single player on my 360 to re-unlock everything. I have been thinking about it, cos every mention of the game lately reminds me of how much damn fun I had with it.

Wait. I haven't read much about these originals..
I know about lack of achievements. I also know they aren't ADDING anything.

But any original they put on their that WAS on live..WON'T be on live now?!

If they thought this whole thing through at all, MS should have had the PC version of Halo(ie ONLINE PLAY). I would have bought I few of these game if there were achievements, but otherwise, I will save my little HD space and get disk copies if I really want to play them. I am unsure about the previously Live titles being online again, but they should be... because if it is just emulation, you can still play Xbox games online on a 360, with a disk version.

[quote name='lilboo']Wait. I haven't read much about these originals..
I know about lack of achievements. I also know they aren't ADDING anything.

But any original they put on their that WAS on live..WON'T be on live now?![/quote]

I think so, but that doesnt mean anyone will actually be playing it.

[quote name='Puffa469']I never had my orig xbox online, so never got to try Crimson Skies online. But if this rerelease sparks interest, I would love to try it out online.

I should probably replay the single player on my 360 to re-unlock everything. I have been thinking about it, cos every mention of the game lately reminds me of how much damn fun I had with it.[/quote]

Same here, I'd love to check out Crimson Skies online. I didn't do LIVE until I got a 360.

bread's done
Back