Retroware TV

LostRoad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am not sure if this has been posted yet. If so flame away.

Rodimus made a passing comment about this site in a prior post.

If you are an old time gamer, or just love the classics, I highly recommend checking this site out. The web casts they do covering old games is just perfect. Full history on the game, very in depth coverage on all games of past glory. I haven't been this impressed with a presentation of coverage on hell anything in some time. It's really worth just checking out.

http://www.retrowaretv.com/home/

I'm glad to see another fan of Retroware TV. It is an awesome site. I was bored at work one day and searching for sites similar to Screwattack but mainly oldschool stuff. I was floored when I found this site.

I like the Video Game Takeout section and seeing all the old Gameboy games. All the guys are very knowledgeable and I'm learning stuff I didn't know before. It also makes me want to build up my old-school collection again.

Hell thanks for passing the word on this site. I would have to say so far I like substance the best, haven't watched them all yet but so far its really good. Though I don't like the hvgn, kinda cheap of him to copy like that but what ever.

[quote name='LostRoad']Hell thanks for passing the word on this site. I would have to say so far I like substance the best, haven't watched them all yet but so far its really good. Though I don't like the hvgn, kinda cheap of him to copy like that but what ever.[/QUOTE]

I like HVGN. I know it's a knock-off of AVGN but he makes fun of himself for it. I just wish he would update as much as AVGN.

Substance is great too. I haven't seen them all yet thoo. It really inspires me to do a web show about retro games.

bread's done
Back