return items to amazon questions

thisjustanother

CAGiversary!
i bought about half a dozen or so items off amazon back on cyber monday in november, and im thinking of returning them. the thing is, i dont have a printer, and im looking for the easiest route i can take that will not have me spend money on shipping and such. does anyone know the way i go about having returned items that will not cost me money. and the items all came in seperate shipping orders, so im understanding that i cant put everything in just one box and ship it that way right?

ive tried reading the return policy from amazon, but im just lost in the terms that they have it. some times it will say they can have ups come and pick it up, with no mention of it costing me in doing so. but than with something else, it will say it will cost me to have ups come pick up other items. quite confusing.

You will have to print out pre-paid return labels and the costs for shipping will be taken out of your order. That's assuming they are all still sealed.

The better question is why did you order a half dozen items and want to return them all?

They don't pay for return shipping unless they made a mistake so you are out of luck on that. Do use their return system or you may never get credit all all. If you can't print the labels then you can include the original order slips that came with the items instead. Or as a previous poster said, use your library; free printing and lots of other good stuff.

I've never used their pre-printed return labels unless I have a damaged item in shipment or other such issue that they need to resolve to fix.

I've always self-funded my return, used their return shipping address, shipped the items media mail, always had them arrive and always had them refund my return shipping postage back.

You can use their pre-printed label, though the cost of the return is taken out of your return cost. You have to set up a return through Amazon to get an RMA to send back the item to them, regardless of how you ship the item back to them.

I don't think you can combine orders in 1 return shipment. They always instruct you to ship each RMA in separate shipment. I guess you could try bundle them all in one single shipment (each item with its RMA printout taped to it) and self fund the return shipping.

bread's done
Back