Return PS4 to a different store.

pryzthepenguin

CAGiversary!
here is the deal, I bought a PS4 online, at bestbuy, then the same day and found a PS4 at target. So I bought the Ps4 at target, and couldn't cancel online purchase because it shipped. Well I didn't know that BB purchases couldn't have a full refund if bought online, only credit. Do you think i can return my Ps4 from BB using my target reciept?

Thanks!

I believe they check the serial numbers when you return a game console, because I remember back in the day with the banned xbox 360s, people were swapping the interals of banned xboxs into the store bought case with the correct serial number.

You should be able to get refund if you bring your Best Buy PS4 at Best Buy.  The return terms saying credit, I think mention that you will get back credit depending on the form of payment used, so should be able to get a credit card refund in-store.

There is no reason why BB would not credit you in whatever way you bought the item (credit card or whatever)...

here is the deal, I bought a PS4 online, at bestbuy, then the same day and found a PS4 at target. So I bought the Ps4 at target, and couldn't cancel online purchase because it shipped. Well I didn't know that BB purchases couldn't have a full refund if bought online, only credit. Do you think i can return my Ps4 from BB using my target reciept?

Thanks!
This is only the case if you return it by mail. If you bring it to store with a receipt, you'll be able to get your full refund back in whatever original payment you used.

The S/N is definitely on the Best Buy shipping invoice as well as the Target receipt. 

Not only would you look like an idiot trying this return you would raise some red flags with best buy.

bread's done
Back