Returning a game from B2G1 sale

warpedsoul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I bought Bioshock 2 as part of Gamestop's B2G1 sale last weekend. Now, GameFly has it for half the price I payed.

If I return the game for a refund, will they refund the full amount of the game? If now, what will happen?

I think either you have to trade for equal value or they give back a percentage, but you definitely wont get back full value of the game unless you take back all 3.

Yea you wont get cash or credit back unless you take back all 3, but you can however exchange it for a game of the same price, well at least at my gamestop you can

[quote name='clscott9050']Yea you wont get cash or credit back unless you take back all 3, but you can however exchange it for a game of the same price, well at least at my gamestop you can[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they all allow swaps. I think that'd be your best bet.

[quote name='warpedsoul']Will they give me the full amount in store credit?[/QUOTE]
I very much doubt it, but you should try calling. Go to their website, find the nearest one, and find their number.

Ebay is too much of a pain for say a 5 or even 10 dollar profit. Accept the swap, cant hurt too much. Dont forget, you can also get an accessory as well.

i bet they kill off the free game, that said, get another one and buy your half price game too, or just be happy with what you have. or offer a trade to someone on here. gL op

bread's done
Back