Returning game present

Tecka

CAGiversary!
Long story short I have a sealed game I received as a present. What are my options on returning it if I don't have a recept or gift recept?Thanks

Walmart or I think Target. Either may either tell you no or give you a gift card. You have no idea where the game was purchased I assume? Someone will probably be here shortly to accuse you of return fraud.

Yeah I have no idea were its from. I'm not trying to do return fraud so it looks like I will just try to sell it for some markdown or keep it. THanks ShockandAww.

I've lost count of the times i've said this but try calling a store and being honest. Most stores around Christmas let up on their return policy, especially if you are willing to take store credit since it means you will be coming back to shop from them.

Just tell them its a gift and you don't know where it was purchased

It was donkey kong country returns. I went to wallmart and told them I received this game as a present and would like to return it but I don't know where I got it from. I asked if they would be able to tell if I got it from them. A nice lady said they couldn't tell but let me return it for a giftcard. Said I can return 3 times with out a receipt.

Definitely go Walmart. Had a couple doubles for xmas this year and Target is now requiring gift receipts on all exchanges.

Wally world will, as usual, give you a gift card on anything that they would normally carry anyway.

bread's done
Back