Returning to a different Gamestop?

Just another confirmation that yes you can do that. I occasionally buy from a GS in another city when I do my game hunts and sometimes have had to return the item to my local GS. I'm not driving all that way again to return something.

Not a problem, as long as the game falls into the normal return period. There may be a few cents difference if there's different city sales tax between the two areas.

done it before once myself when an employee wouldn't give the castlevania ds preorder bonus (6 months after the game came out) without buying the game too. So I bought the game drove to another gamestop on the way home and returned the game (since I already had it) and kept the preorder package.

[quote name='eau']You can return gamestop.com order to any local store too.[/quote]

Would they refund shipping? Not likely but I figured I would ask.

[quote name='Green Card200']Would they refund shipping? Not likely but I figured I would ask.[/quote]Nope. Shipping refunds have to be done by GS.com over the phone or via email.

Then again, any CAG worth their salt would be using SAVER for free shipping, so that becomes a non-issue.

bread's done
Back