Reward Sites?

Don't even bother. I've tried everyone you named and more. While most of them are legit, there are two things which ruin them.

1) There are not enough of these "free" offers to warrant a prize. Anything that'll get you something good will require you to give out your credit card information to do an offer. If you are ok with that, just do a trainn site. Research it, they are a MUCH better alternative and you can start a trainn on CAG, if there isn't already one going.

2) You won't get any of your rewards for months. I specifically ordered a $10 Amazon.ca gift card from Rewards1 (filled out a form and everything). Then about 3 months later, I randomly got a $10 Amazon.com gift card from them.

So please don't bother wasting your time with these. The only one I do now is SwagBucks because that shit is legit. I always get my stuff on time with them, and it's the correct stuff.

Once again Trekky, don't bother with the ones GGT posted. Mainly because they don't work, second because he posted referral links :shame:

The only site I use is SwagBucks. I've gotten $50 worth of Amazon.ca gift cards so far and I'm currently awaiting another $20 worth (I'm assuming it's late because of the MLK holiday in the US).

Yeah, I never trust people who post referrals :p

I just signed up for SwagBucks earlier, do you have any strategies to earn lots of bucks?

Swagbucks isn't the kind of thing where you get a bunch of "bucks" all at once. Just use the search engine every day and you'll get around 2 - 5 per day. If you want more, then you'll need to get some referrals.

[quote name='RchrdJ']Swagbucks isn't the kind of thing where you get a bunch of "bucks" all at once. Just use the search engine every day and you'll get around 2 - 5 per day. If you want more, then you'll need to get some referrals.[/QUOTE]To add, generally you'll only get SBs from searches once or twice a day. I'm pretty sure there's a 12-hour waiting period between search wins.

[quote name='Fuzzy']To add, generally you'll only get SBs from searches once or twice a day. I'm pretty sure there's a 12-hour waiting period between search wins.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I forgot about that. Don't constantly search, you won't get a bunch of bucks. If you want to make it easier on yourself, make sure you install these three things.

1) The Swagbucks Toolbar (I usually only switch it on when there is a swagcode)
2) FF or IE Swagbucks search add-on (this is where I get 95% of my SB)
3) Swagbucks Widget box (This is mainly used to give a hint as to where a swagcode is and can also be used for referrals).

And every once in a while you can do a free "no obligation" offer. I usually just mash the keyboard to fill it in (like [email protected] etc.) and it allows it through. You only get one SB though :/

LockerZ is a mix. I use LockerZ and I'm a "Z List Member", but they rarely have prize redemptions. You can't just pick your prize when you get enough points which sucks. So you get a lot of points easy, but you don't get to spend them easily.

It's invite only and you can find invites anywhere on the internet, but if you need one then just PM me. But if there is a CAG who needs referrals, get an invite from them cause I don't need referrals.

Ah, I remember trying out PrizeRebel and YourFree360Games. The problem is, most of those offers (especially anything decent) do not cater to Canadians. That, and you might spend dozens of hours for a prize you could buy with 2-4 hours of work. Maybe I'll try out swagbucks, since from the sounds of it, it doesn't require doing offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back